Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: FGRP No-Flake Badge of Honour [Meta: Not a game!]  (Read 7086 times)

Weirdo

• Bay Watcher
  • The Best Digi-Tamer EVER!
    • View Profile
Re: FGRP No-Flake Badge of Honour [Meta: Not a game!]
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2016, 05:37:14 pm »

I think we should have a list of GMs and what they're good at. Therefore, instead of writing the type of things they usually do (such as "casual story" or "deep story"), we write what they excel in doing (such as "good at casual story" or "good at deep story"). This would prevent people from going to a GM's casually story games because they like all his deep stories, and instead would make it far easier for a GM to get players to a game he is good at making simply by advertising that it has elements he's good at.
Why wasn't this suggested before? +1000!
I came this far. Erase my scars.

With enough duct tape you could fix anything. In Mother Russia duct tape fixes YOU!
SHIT I LIKE
U rike poetry?
MUTANT CYBERPUNK GAME!!!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: FGRP No-Flake Badge of Honour [Meta: Not a game!]
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2016, 05:53:55 pm »

I think we should have a list of GMs and what they're good at. Therefore, instead of writing the type of things they usually do (such as "casual story" or "deep story"), we write what they excel in doing (such as "good at casual story" or "good at deep story"). This would prevent people from going to a GM's casually story games because they like all his deep stories, and instead would make it far easier for a GM to get players to a game he is good at making simply by advertising that it has elements he's good at.
Why wasn't this suggested before? +1000!
Dunno. When I first found this thread (thanks, Weirdo) I glanced at the posts and I  thought that's what people were saying. When I reread everything, I realised that they really didn't mention it (_DivideByZero_ and Pencil_Art kinda did) so I added it myself.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]