Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Tales of axosepindas 2.5 MASTERWORK (ACCEPTING NAMES, NO SCREENSHOTS)  (Read 2550 times)

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Edible beserk! now available in masterwork!
    • View Profile

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=124135.0 For the succubus mod alone, or different modpack (MADE BY BOLTGUN, NOT ME)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=125638.0 Link for Masterwork. (NOT MADE BY ME)

Even beings from hell deserve to have their tales told. - Unknown dwarf

In the early years of a faraway land, there were many civilizations of different races. There were the humans, There were the Good old dwarves. There were elves, kobolds, goblins and more. But Today, we tell the tale of The succubi and incubi inhabiting this land.

These beings from hell have decided to get a foothold on the land, and have sent 6 succubi, an incubus and a frog demon to settle the land and create a fortress/dungeon. they call this place...

AXOSEPINDAS 2

Because the first one was attacked by 2 werebeasts and suffered a wildfire.

Now, I'm Taking names for my demonic characters. Just put in the name and role you want, and i'll try to get that to happen

I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR ANY OF THESE MODS. ALL CREDIT FOR MODS ARE TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CREATORS.

Now, lets start.

Nobles and Administrators:
Lliuk, Spire Matriach AND allure of wealth. ALIVE SUBMITTED BY GLASS
Micare, Battle guide. ALIVE
Alexule, Lady of pain. ALIVE
Micare II, Rule Oppressor. ALIVE  PERMANENT INJURIES...?
Mixel, Keeper of secrets ALIVE
Mirisire,  Wound weaver ALIVE

Aricinde, whipper ALIVE

Player submitted, Not noble or administrator:

Requested Units:

I will be making journal entries for the units. If you want a certain personality, or just a running joke, feel free to ask.

Oh and, The year is now in the single didits. meaning... Our nobles who are listed are time travelers.

(Insert doctor who theme here because I don't know how to embed videos)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 06:42:38 pm by ReynTheLord »
I am currently trying to comprehend what sick, mad, dwarven mind came up with the fortress name "Lancefondled", because it wasn't me.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

THE FATE OF AXOSEPINDAS 1

Our "Heroes", after making preperations, were attacked by 2 werebeasts in a row, destroying the population. and, somehow, some way, a wildfire happened, destroying all wildlife.

HOW Fun.
I am currently trying to comprehend what sick, mad, dwarven mind came up with the fortress name "Lancefondled", because it wasn't me.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile

Erin Quill, human mad scientist and wandering trader Um, uh, Lliuk Nire, !!SCIENCE!! and money demon. Definitely not a human, nor a runaway from a rogue Communist fortress.

:D
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Micare I: Day 1 of my journal. our fortress has progressed an awful lot. Our journey's purpose is not yet fully known, but we were told that cruelty "Was not needed, and you can invite some humans over if you want to" By the one overseeing this journey. I believe this fortress is an attempt at something big... Meanwhile, we have an inn/tavern in our prison. And not one human, goblin, kobold or dwarf gives a damn.

Micare II: WHY IS THE PRISON A TAVERN NOW? WHO DID THIS? Wait, why am I writing in all capitols. Ah shit... It's in ink too. Well, I guess this will be one hell of a first journal entry.

Lliuk: It seems the succubi have accepted me as one of their own. That's nice. Now I can study these succubi In a calm environment. They don't suspect a thing. That, or they don't care. I wonder why these things aren't acting more, you know, evil? Oh, and it seems that a succubus/incubus has an extremely high body temperature, and can somehow use that to fuel a forge. The more you know.

Gaveles: Operation Schwarzwelt has been successful for months now, so I guess I should make a report on how we got here and such.
five years ago, back in hell, we were attacked by the dwarves, who dug into our home to steal the materials we had there. We fought back and won, of course, but we had a FUCKING STAIRWAY OUT OF HELL TO DEAL WITH. Now, The lord of that part of hell, Reyn, Was given two options. Destroy the stairs, or see what the surface is like... Lord Reyn went with the latter. Fast forward two years, and we have a lone succubus returning from our first expidition. It seems that the madness of god has made the world above a place which has much more life than our hell, but... It has much, much more death. Powerful beasts which bring death with them wherever they walk. Lands covered in eyes, tentacles and blood. Lands corrupted by evil... and good lands as well. Why does our divine foe decide to bring suffering to this planet... Now, we're here. It seems that the "churches" of "Various gods", or in other words "Mixed religions dedicated to our divine foe", Have blamed the corruption of the world on us.... I am one of the few denizens of hell who know the true reason we fight against our divine foe. We must make this world a better place for the sentient races who are suffering under the tyranny of the divine foe.

Also, We have a tavern. Brilliant!

Alexule: Our military is rather small, but extrodinarily strong. Our war against the heavens is going well. Now they'll know what it feels like to suffer in hell...

Odd, When did we decide to make a tavern?

Mixel: We dedicate our journey to the lord of succubi, Bohlt guen, The lord of lords, Louis Cypher, and the lord of our homeland, Reyn. We shall bring our conquest to all corners of the earth. But for now, We're having fun times in the tavern.

Who knew our frog demon was such a good singer?

Aricinde: Works going well, Nothing much to write about.

IS THAT A CONGA LINE?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmmmn...
Just contemplating here, but is it possible for demons to turn other sentients into demons? And if so, I think Quill Lliuk plans on doing some testing. Not on himself, of course, but as soon as he learns of this ability (if it exists in some way, shape, or form), he will try to find other willing suitable test subjects.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmmmn...
Just contemplating here, but is it possible for demons to turn other sentients into demons? And if so, I think Quill Lliuk plans on doing some testing. Not on himself, of course, but as soon as he learns of this ability (if it exists in some way, shape, or form), he will try to find other willing suitable test subjects.

It is indeed possible. (If you have questions about the mod, ask Boltgun, they created it, not me.) Our tavern is built around a device which does so. If you want a report of how it works, "Not a demon", I already used it, and those transformed, if not imprisoned, keep their free will apparently, so you could just ask for a study.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 01:10:21 pm by ReynTheLord »

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

JOURNALS TIME!!!

Mirisire: I've been appointed as the new wound weaver. Great! It seems that everyone's doing well, minimal injuries, so I guess I can just loaf off.

Mixel: We have set up trade routes, but that's not my area. My area is recordkeeping. But nothing eventful is happening, really.

Lliuk: Well then, I guess I'm a devil or demon of some kind now, for real. I was studying how the supposed "Transformation Rituals" these creatures do could work, and it seems to be related to some kind of strange gas. Oddly, I'm still the same person in mind and soul. Just not in body. Interesting indeed. It seems that the rule enforcer might be onto me, so I think I should try to be less suspicious.

Micare II: Lliuk is an amazing asset to us. They're bringing in amazing trades, Gathering us amazing ammounts of knowledge, and more! I don't have too many suspicions about Them right this second. Keep up the good work...

Oh, and we have temples to the lords of hell now. Nice.

Gaveles: Hell is a democracy. The "Lord" part of lord of hell is more of a tradition and formality than actual representation of their status.  Just writing that down incase anyone visiting decides to look at my journal. Anyways, not much else to report, although our paperworker has Been in a strange mood for months and hasn't acted on it yet.

Everyone else was to busy partying

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lliuk: Well then, I guess I'm a devil or demon of some kind now, for real. I was studying how the supposed "Transformation Rituals" these creatures do could work, and it seems to be related to some kind of strange gas.

...well, that was not the intended consequence of those studies, not in the slightest.

Well, time to see what special abilities demons have. I can do !!SCIENCE!! with this yet! :D

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

THESE ARE STRANGE TIMES WE LIVE IN, INDEED

Micare II,"Rule Oppressor" : It has been revealed that our Lliuk is, or at least WAS, a human. They were transformed in the experimental transformation to "See if this things working". Oddly enough, due to their efficiency, their contribution, and the fact that they're Likely to know more about the world than they seem... They won the election for the Spire "Matriach". Or in truth, the Spire prime minister. Out Dungeon matron's logs have been passed down to Lliuk, along with the truth about our journey, as it has been passed on to me as well. I shall defend Lliuk with my life, until someone new is elected.

Or in other words.

Someone who was human was elected to be the leader of some demons.

And yes, there will be more disgaea jokes.

Lliuk: I'm going to address the issue of becoming some sort of leader for these guys, and learning about their past, later. I'll address the fact that as a demon, I have insane resistance to fire, pretty much immunity actually. I could just waltz through a forest fire no problem. And my memories are still intact. I'm going to take a while to check up on the history of these demons.... it's rather odd...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 09:02:11 pm by ReynTheLord »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[...]

Lliuk: I'm going to address the issue of becoming some sort of leader for these guys, and learning about their past, later. I'll address the fact that as a demon, I have insane resistance to fire, pretty much immunity actually. I could just waltz through a forest fire no problem. And my memories are still intact. I'm going to take a while to check up on the history of these demons.... it's rather odd...

SCIENCE SUCCESSFUL

Edit: Just to be clear, this was also not an "intended consequence". It is, however, an acceptable consequence. :D

Edit2: How did they determine that Erin Lliuk was a human-turned-demon? Did he tell them, or did they read his journal, or what? Is there a distinguishing detail about demons that originated as other types of sentients, or do demons have the ability to see the past?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 10:33:29 pm by Glass »

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[...]

SCIENCE SUCCESSFUL

Edit: Just to be clear, this was also not an "intended consequence". It is, however, an acceptable consequence. :D

Edit2: How did they determine that Erin Lliuk was a human-turned-demon? Did he tell them, or did they read his journal, or what? Is there a distinguishing detail about demons that originated as other types of sentients, or do demons have the ability to see the past?

Mix of journal peeking and a reaction to the transformation ritual. I've been playing a lot of masterwork recently, But i'm going back to axosepindas.

Also, Lliuk becoming a ruler wasn't even intended. It just happened randomly to be honest.

EDIT: I hope you're ok with me shifting this over to masterwork. It'll be the same names, don't worry
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 08:06:59 pm by ReynTheLord »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tales of axosepindas 2.5 (NOW MASTERWORK BOIS!)
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2016, 09:13:04 pm »

"Masterwork"? What's that?

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2016, 09:31:53 pm »

"Masterwork"? What's that?

It's a larger collection of mods for dwarf fortress, INCLUDING the ones I was using before. It's a direct upgrade.

You're still in charge, also. Funny enough, all you've been mandating is beds. It's like you know we need beds to construct the transformation thingies. Also, your log will have to wait, as it'll be recounting succubus history in it's fullest, for my storyline at least. And yes, it's a Shin megami tensei inspired "God is Fucking evil" storyline type. I just gotta work on it. And I'll also put it in spoiler.

Oh and, We have all sorts of new monsters, like awakened stone. I've layed out the floors to only have one entrance to the main part, and the main part is guarded with a cage trap and a door. Heh.

Anyways, I can't explain all of masterwork, but it's fucking huge. 

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2016, 09:44:26 pm »

...okay. I wonder what awakened stone is.

By the way, could you paste the in-game description of Quill Lliuk? I'd like to know what he looks like.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2016, 10:02:19 pm »

...okay. I wonder what awakened stone is.

By the way, could you paste the in-game description of Quill Lliuk? I'd like to know what he looks like.

Because of how the game handles succubi and demons, and for some apparent reason otherwise, gender changes can happen on transformation (insert joke mocking deviantart here), and due to the female to male ratio of this race being leaned much more towards female, Lliuk is most likely female now. Now...   Nevermind, I rolled a 20, Lliuk is thankfully male.

Now...

Main description
He has the apperance of someone who is 268 years old and is one of the only ones of his kind.

Or in other words, If you translated that over to a human, He'd Likely look like Gandalf or The 11th doctor

Now, onto the specifics.

His hair is clean shaven

He has very high cheekbones.

His lips are somewhat thin

His wings are somewhat narrow

His yellow eyes are slightly wide set

His skin is carmine.

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CEENA!

But in all seriousness, I could just say hes the "Incubus version of John ceena." But someone would yell at me for being wrong.

Also, as in my non Masterwork file, It's in year 125+

In my masterwork file, its under year 20.

He's the fucking doctor... I guess.

Pages: [1] 2