Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: OpenBSD  (Read 1452 times)

dkcl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
OpenBSD
« on: October 25, 2016, 02:20:56 pm »

Hi. :)

While many (including myself) have been able to play Dwarf Fortress on FreeBSD under Linux emulation in the past, OpenBSD cannot emulate Linux. I'd like to be able to play on OpenBSD, and I'd be willing to help porting it.

Regards, and keep up the good work.
The amount of malice in this thread is actually causing me some concern. I mean, chaining up mothers and forcing them to breed, just so we can drown their children to harvest their organs? Does this strike no one else as absolutely horrific?
You misspelled 'hilarious'

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
Re: OpenBSD
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 06:56:48 pm »

Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

dkcl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: OpenBSD
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 07:19:18 pm »

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=161202.0
I hadn't seen your post. I've been wondering whether to bring it up for quite a while.

NetBSD and OpenBSD don't have the same binaries, but the code would likely be the same for both. :)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 07:22:02 pm by dkcl »
The amount of malice in this thread is actually causing me some concern. I mean, chaining up mothers and forcing them to breed, just so we can drown their children to harvest their organs? Does this strike no one else as absolutely horrific?
You misspelled 'hilarious'