Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Aurora Community Game (Currently Looking for Players)  (Read 2736 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Aurora Community Game (Currently Looking for Players)
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2017, 06:44:27 pm »

Out in the main Aurora thread, EuchreJack is looking for cabinet members to

Specifically some or all of this:
1) Writing speeches and/or news articles
2) Ship Design
3) Missile Design
4) Overall review of the situation and making suggestions

I am definitely looking for help.  There is a wealth of information to pour over.  All interested applicants can sent a PM to me with an email address with which we can communicate.

Additionally, I would not be adverse to a Vice President, if somebody would like to sign up as my backup with broad discretionary emergency powers* should I be unresponsive for a couple days.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2017, 08:01:46 pm »

I like the sound of broad emergency discretionary powers, though whenever I get that on minecraft I tend to start planning a bloody coup XD
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2017, 03:43:32 am »

I like the sound of broad emergency discretionary powers, though whenever I get that on minecraft I tend to start planning a bloody coup XD

Since I have a short attention span, I doubt you'd get much resistance from me.  PM your email address to kytuzian and he can start feeding you what you need for your coup.  Go off and start forming side deals, see what I care.  :P
Pages: 1 [2]