Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18

Author Topic: Heroes of Tenath [8/8]  (Read 19173 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy RTD [Con: 2/6] [Adv: 4/4]
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2016, 03:15:04 pm »

Probabaly start adventure mode first, also have I PMed you my action yet?
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2016, 03:17:20 pm »

I say start the adventure mode, but I might be a little biased.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2016, 05:44:30 pm »

Start them both now?

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2016, 08:26:44 pm »

Start both.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Cahillguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2016, 11:28:36 pm »

Conspirator Mode
Spoiler: Conspirator (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Province (click to show/hide)
Hope I'm not too late to start with all of you!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 01:37:26 am by Cahillguy »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2016, 02:50:21 pm »

(ptw)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy RTD [Con: 3/6] [Adv: 4/4]
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2016, 05:11:01 pm »

Starting the game tomorrow.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy RTD [Con: 3/6] [Adv: 4/4]
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2016, 05:37:04 pm »

will post a con sheet tomorrow
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy RTD [Con: 3/6] [Adv: 4/4] Session 1
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2016, 03:57:33 pm »

The Beginning

Year 998 post Reckoning. The Gretanarian forces took over almost all of Tenath's kingdoms extremely quickly, as if the vast distances between most remote points belonging to their newly forged empire were nothing. Bloodthirsty warlords were leaving only death, misery and ashes on their triumphant march to domination. Decisions of Emperor Ikthus I had high impact on whole continent. Florins were massively produced, making all other currencies obsolete, what with monetary union of the empire. Previously low prices were raising disturbingly quickly, bringing poverty to peasantry, craftsmen and most of lesser noble families. Crisis of faith, people reverted from their religions and again started believing in pagan mythos, Zyugewolg not letting them forget about him. These are hard times indeed, and it's only beginning...

With passing of Third Quarter getting closer and closer nobility of Iseth met at Castle Wickbreach, at the court of King Matigor I. Dark clouds gathered above whole kingdom, Gretanarian forces slowly getting closer to western border, stopped only by last, desperate attempt of barbaric tribes to defend their homeland. Twenty first day of Third Quarter, it was about time to start preparing for the inevitable. As the noon of this grim and rainy day comes, all invited enter the palace. The King, his advisor - Anrelles Mathius, and lords of three other provinces: Miles Backhorst of Erdhen, Jonathan Moore of Blackwarth and Ites Llahir of Scorchfield, sitting in a hemicircle. Three nobles sitting in a line in front of them. All other members of higher and lesser nobility gathered all around. Talking, laughing and whispering, everything went silent when the king spoke:
- It is an important day for the free Iseth. With threat from Gretanar Empire getting closer to the western border. A threat to our lives, and a threat to our freedom. And so we have gathered here.
Then Anrelles spoke:
- Sheer size of Iseth made it an extremely hard task even for our king and elected lords of provinces to properly manage area nearing borders of the kingdom. Currently both industries and militia are much weaker compared to their state in provinces directly ruled by them. Taking my advice into account, our king decided to further break down Iseth into more provinces and appoint new lords for them.
It was time for a vow. Lords of three provinces said to three nobles:
- Triptolemus the Three-fold Warrior, Gaspare Pavoni and Guy Cahill, are you ready to become lords of Iseth's sub-provinces and take responsibility for them? Are you ready to defend our kingdom if the need comes? Do you vow to be loyal servants of King Matigor I?
The three nobles stood up from their seats and all said:
- We are ready and vow our loyalty!
Then the king got off his throne, took ceremonial sword and marked them, saying:
- So let it be known that since this day, Triptolemus the Three-fold Warrior is lord of The County of Cape Taenaron, Gaspare Pavoni is lord of New Larramsir and Guy Cahill is lord of Greenhaven. Now let us go and begin feast, to celebrate election of new lords!
And so the feast thriving two next days began, after which everyone departed to their provinces and began their work. Creation of new provinces and election of new lords were happy and neccessary events for future of Iseth. However, nobody knew that newly elected were power mad conspirators...

While events happening in whole Tenath and in Iseth's capital are of utmost importance, stories of new generations of adventurers, soldiers and mercenaries cannot be forgotten, as despite seeming unnecessary, they might shed more light on many different matters important during that time. Whether they'll be waking up in the wilds, guilds or houses they own. Chasing outlaws or robbing. Joining wars or escaping from them, they are as important for the course of history as decisions made by kings and armies they lead. At the Third Quarter of 998, Sapphire and Jack, Tyr Loknar, Euzaroch and Julia DragonBlood began their adventures...

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2016, 09:18:03 am »

Examine surroundings.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2016, 04:39:01 pm »

((Where am I?))
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2016, 03:08:40 pm »

((What actions are available for conspirators?))

Mingle with the other nobility in the feast, find out who's who. Also see if I can find supporters of the old gods, or heretics against the new. Try to sniff out any dissenters, learn who really pulls the strings of power in the court.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Cahillguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2016, 05:29:58 pm »

Examine surroundings.
((Where am I?))
((What actions are available for conspirators?))

Mingle with the other nobility in the feast, find out who's who. Also see if I can find supporters of the old gods, or heretics against the new. Try to sniff out any dissenters, learn who really pulls the strings of power in the court.
Friendly reminder of how the gameplay works (as in the OP, with the Gameplay spoiler):
- All player actions in both adventure and conspirator modes must be sent in a PM;
- One turn is 4 hours in game, so post a few actions in advance

I kinda made up my actions, so I don't know what are valid actions to take. I don't know where you adventure guys start either, looks like we just improvise  :P

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2016, 03:29:27 pm »

Sorry it's taking so long, but I've been both ill, tired, distracted and kinda felt drained at the same time during this week. I'll try to write a proper starting turn with player placement and stuff in a few days. Also I'm considering changing the time that passes each turn to whole day.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2016, 03:36:40 pm »

PTW
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18