Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

Author Topic: Heroes of Tenath [8/8]  (Read 19224 times)

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes of Tenath [7/8]
« Reply #225 on: May 10, 2017, 08:21:30 am »

I posted my character sheet. I don't quite understand proficiencies, and I obviously have yet to roll for stats. The character sheet is in my previous post, for some reason.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes of Tenath [7/8]
« Reply #226 on: May 10, 2017, 08:26:25 am »

((You can spend 1 point on social skill, 1 on weapon skill, 2 on combat skills and 2 on exploration skills. Choose them from the list, then allocate the points in chosen proficiencies. Example:

Leadership: 1
Short Blade: 1
Dodging: 2
Swimming: 1
Climbing: 1

You don't have to worry about stats or equipment, I roll for them. You haven't chosen a race too.))
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 09:01:13 am by Dark One »

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes of Tenath [8/8]
« Reply #227 on: May 10, 2017, 09:20:55 am »

Right, I have chosen. I also edited the bio a bit.
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 10, 2017, 09:35:54 am »

Begrudgingly leave, but wait for other knight to exit, hopefully drunk. Ambush him in a dark alley, murder him, and take all any money he may have.

Fine... I'll leave. Tell the baron whatever you wish.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 10, 2017, 09:36:50 am »

((You also have to choose a race to get racial bonus.))

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 10, 2017, 09:57:12 am »

Damn it, I could have sworn that I already had. Done.
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 10, 2017, 10:11:58 am »

Shadiya
A breath wheezing from their lung's they had managed to get somewhere safer away from the fire. Hand's on their knee's map in one hand torn and bruised besmirched and tattered. Shandiya did not like noir understand what the hell had just happened where the fuck was she.
Look around ascertain situation check my equipment. Any injurys full information grabbing time.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 10, 2017, 03:27:50 pm »

"Onward, Kallun! No time to rest, we are doing Zyugewolg's work here."

Follow the path of torches confidently yet cautiously, who knows what horrors could lurk in the Deadlands?
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 10, 2017, 03:35:36 pm »

Stay Vigilant and continue to heal, Maybe employ the magic to speed it up
No sig yet

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 10, 2017, 05:38:34 pm »

Go with them, I guess.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 11, 2017, 09:57:18 am »

Night

Tyr Loknar

Tyr agreed to go with knights. They left the Golden Goblet Inn and after a short walk Loknar asked: So, can you tell me where are you taking me? - a bit hesitantly.

[6] In front of highest rule in this city, blessed patron of our Order - Lord Miles Backhorst of Erdhen. - knight replied, a bit of zeal heard in his voice when he mentioned the name. Really? And where are my companions? - Tyr asked surprised.

[4] They are already waiting there for you. - he said. Wait... how!? I left the tavern only for a brief moment! - Loknar exclaimed confused.

[6] Someone ratted you out. You're lucky that Lord Miles agreed to listen to that babbling elder. - the knight stated.

[5] They have reached Castle Erdhen after a quick, yet lenghty travel.

Euzaroch

Onward, Kallun! No time to rest, we are doing Zyugewolg's work here. - Euzaroch ordered.

[6] Wait! There is something wrong! - Kallun shouted, but it didn't stop his companion.

[1] The green fog thickened around Euzaroch, forming an impenetrable envelope. Suddenly something started moving towards him, shambling and wailing loudly.

[Euzaroch: 3, Mad corpse: 3] A partially decayed walking carcass stepped inside the circle surrounding Euzaroch and charged, but he dodged his strike.

Vrillith

[4] Vrillith got up and left the lake area, moving towards the camp of Sunrise Knights.

[2] Halfway to the camp, he was stopped by a squad of knights - they had dark armors with two crossed curved swords as a symbol on their armor. Halt warrior of hope! What are you doing on the ground belonging to Wayward Blades? - one of them asked. This is a matter of Order of The Rising Sun. What do you mean by warrior of hope? - Vril inquired.

[5] If you say so. - the blade said, then explained: Aren't you a sunrise knight? Order is also known as Order of Warriors of Hope, rising sun being used as a symbol of new day and hope.  And after a while he added: You may go, for now. Remember that you're on empire's territory.

[3] Vril bid farewell to Wayward Blades and continued onwards to the sunrise encampent.

Deikos of High Rock

Fine... I'll leave. Tell the baron whatever you wish. - Deikos left the tavern begrudgingly.

[5] He waited until the other knight will go out, and after some time he left the tavern, completely drunk.

[Deikos: 1, Knight: 4 -2] When he was sure that no one would witness his deed, he charged at the drunken knight, but was instantly knocked down and pushed away by him! An outlaw attack! I shall teach you not to attack unwary travellers! - knight yelled somewhat gibberish.

[Deikos: 6, Knight: 4 -2] In an attempt to quiet the knight down before anyone would come, Deikos swiftly slashed at a tiny opening between his helmet and neck, slitting knight's throat! He bent his sword though.

[4] Searching knight's equipment he found 250 Florins and a few precious rings.

High rock steel sabre dented

Erin Blood

[2] Erin patrolled the street, when suddenly she thought that she could see something by the corner of her eye, some strange shadow. She turned back, but there was nothing.

[5] Then she moved towards one of energy veins that popped out and attuned herself to it. Then after a while of focusing, she drained the vein of energy and healed all her wounds!

[6] Suddenly Erin heard footseps behind her! She immediately reacted and drawn her sword, facing any threat that could attack her.

[5] It turned out to be the watchmen that hired her. You patroll the city huh? Great, keep it up until tomorrow and you can become one of city guards. - the man said.

Shadiya

A breath wheezing from Shadiya's lungs. She managed to get somewhere safer, away from the fire. Hands on her knees, map in one hand - torn and bruised, besmirched and tattered. Shandiya did not like nor understand what the hell had just happened, where the fuck was she.

[5] She looked around, and judging by the view of burning village, people attacking each other and all the chaos, it seems that another civil war started in Skraelan! Good that no one has spotted her.

[4] Next Shadiya checked her equipment. Everything was fine, nothing got damaged, lost or destroyed. And from what she could tell, the map didn't belong to her. Well, that makes up for a start.

[3] Next she examined her body - no externall wounds, seemed good enough.

((Imic, choose a starting location. You also have one point to spend on social proficiencies, due to racial bonus.))

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 11, 2017, 10:38:50 am »

How do I start?
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 11, 2017, 10:49:46 am »

Take the other knight's weapon. Make haste in escaping the city.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 11, 2017, 11:11:48 am »

How do I start?

((Choose one of kingdoms from the world map, roll will decide your location.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 11, 2017, 11:23:13 am »

Guess into the camp then and report what I saw, then go exam the sigil stone
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18