Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

Author Topic: Heroes of Tenath [8/8]  (Read 19229 times)

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes of Tenath [8/8]
« Reply #240 on: May 11, 2017, 11:39:32 am »

Iseth
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 11, 2017, 11:44:48 am »

Continue my patrol, note where magic veins are and see if i can enchant my sword
No sig yet

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 11, 2017, 09:02:16 pm »

Deftly slash up the maddened corpse, prioritizing the head as a target.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 16, 2017, 11:21:48 am »

21st Fourth Quarter 998
Morning

Euzaroch

[Euzaroch: 4, Mad corpse: 2] Entrapped in clutches of green fog, Euzaroch wasn't afraid of the maddened corpse. He easily dodged when the undead lunged at him, and then with a deft slash - beheaded the monstrosity!

[6] The barrier around him disappeared and Euzaroch could move on towards the lit up path, but noises of battle and movement of fog drawn all other abominations roaming the area towards him!

Life Leech +2 AR

Vrillith

[1] Vrillith took his time on the way back to the camp, and when he finally got there, everyone was already gone!

[5] Next he went back to the place where he found the sigil stone, and took it's piece he got after helping the knights destroy the stone. It seemed that despite being just a tiny fraction of sigil stone, this little piece was able carry some energy with it.

Deikos of High Rock

[5] Deikos took weapon of the knight he slain - a masterwork steel longsword.

[3] It was time to escape the city before the morning fully comes. Knight-errant moved on a bit hastily, yet calmly. If anyone chased him for killing the knight, then Deikos would be caught up by them.

Deikos: Received Masterwork steel longsword [AR: 28, DR: 18]

Erin Blood

[3] Erin continued her patrol. It was long and boring, nothing really happened around the streets.

[4] At least she was able to use one of energy veins to make her sword carry a small charge of energy. Such enchantment is only temporary and works only once - the charge disappears with first strike.

Thal-ragha curved longblade +10 AR energy damage (1 charge)

Merris

When Merris reached the age of 21, he left his family of common traders to travel around the world and adventure. A ship from Larramsir taken him to docks of southern Iseth, from where he took a carriage towards Greenhaven. It stopped in Black Rock Garrison for a day though, on the grounds that previously belonged to Cair Taenaron and now are a part of Wickbreach.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 16, 2017, 11:24:01 am »

Ask the captain if I may see what's for sale, and if anything there is in short supply at our destination.
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 16, 2017, 11:27:05 am »

Let's get Running away from the Village.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 16, 2017, 01:05:11 pm »

More blood to feed my blade's ever-increasing thirst..."
Charge bravely to the abominations that have noticed me, slashing them apart with purpose
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 16, 2017, 03:40:45 pm »

Lets focus on healing and getting to know my fellow guards
No sig yet

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 16, 2017, 03:44:39 pm »

Keep hold of the sigilstone and try to head off torwards a town to get supplies
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 16, 2017, 08:28:27 pm »

Head south.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 17, 2017, 06:33:12 am »

Listen to what he nights have to say I guess
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 22, 2017, 03:26:16 pm »

Noon

Tyr Loknar

[3] Following sunrise knights, Tyr reached the Erdhen castle and after getting to the palace, they led him to a great hall where several other knights of the Order, as well as Llathandrill and his hired mercenaries were waiting.

[3] You've finally arrived! Lor Taynkr, a man that rescued a silver load from Mallair's contraband! Or rather Tyr Loknar, a wandering adventurer. Do you wish to know how negotiations went? - asked the tall, muscular man. It was Miles Backhorst, governor of this province. Yes, my lord. - Tyr replied politely.

[2] The province of Erdhen, my soldiers and the Order of the Risin Sun won't support you in your struggles with those so called, moonlight worshippers and aspects. - Miles said, Llathandrill looked dissatisfied with the outcome.

[3] We won't stop you from taking any actions against them, as long as people of Erdhen remain unharmed. - he said, and then added: You may go now. Lysandus, show them the way. - Backhorst said to a knight in an ornate full plate armor and they moved out of the palace.

Euzaroch

More blood to feed my blade's ever-increasing thirst... - Euzaroch whispered, holding the Life Leech at ready.

[6] As he charged forward, he bumped onto a bloated amalgamate of rotting and screaming corpses!

[Corpse amalgamate: 3, Euzaroch: 2] Corpses from the bloated figure tried to grab him and pull inside the mass, but they couldn't fully reach him and only slightly scratched his arms.

[Euzaroch: 5, Corpse amalgamate: 4] Euzaroch bravely stabbed the amalgamate right in the middle of it's mass, but the sword didn't hurt it except for a small quantity of drained essence.

Vrillith

[3] Vrillith hidden his piece of sigil stone. It was unaffected by moving it close to place where he destroyed the stone.

[4] Next he went towards nearest road and after following it for about two hours, he found a roadsign. "Unvarg, Reekmore - North. Skraelan, Beasthold - Southeast tract." Vril could see the Skraelan city in the distance.

[5] He hastily continued his journey towards nearest town, thinking that maybe he'll be able to meet up with knights from his encampment. He quickly reached Beasthold, one of those medium sized cities that are good caravan stops.

Deikos of High Rock

[3] Knight-errant continued onward, changing direction to south. That was the way to coastline, and back towards High Rock though!

[6] On the way he tried to move past several baron's knights inspecting the crime scene, but one of them noticed and stopped him. Deikos! Wait! You need to help us, someone murdered one of our brothers! Have you seen anything suspicious on the way? - the knight asked. I'm sorry, but I can't help you. Haven't seen anything. - he lied.

[1] The knight didn't believed him however. Is that blood on your armor? Where did you get that weapon? - he asked seeing Deikos' bloodied armor and sword he looted out of the corpse. Murderer! - the knight shouted, pointing at Deikos. Four knights charged at him!

Erin Blood

[1] Erin tried to use another energy vein to fully heal herself, but she already was in top health! Attuning herself to the vein, energy painfully flown into her body!

[3] It didn't hurt her however, but still it pained badly!

[6] After the pain subsided, Erin decided to know her fellow knights a bit better and moved towards nearest two guards, but then suddenly an alarm rang. Defend the docks! - someone shouted in the distance.

Shadiya

[6] In the whole chaos instead of running away from the village, Shadiya ran back inside it!

[1] Before she noticed, she ran inside a burning building!

[3] Luckily for her, the flames didn't hurt her and she ran out it safe and sound.

Merris

Merris went to the keep's tavern to speak with leader of his caravan. He approached him, and asked: Good day! I'd like to know if the caravan has anything for sale, and if there's anything in short supply.

[5] The man took out a small ledger from his pocket and read it. After a while he said: We have a big load of gun powder and bullets, and while firearm production rapidly started in Greenhaven, they're still quite low on our load..

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 22, 2017, 03:27:55 pm »

What did you mean by that?
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 22, 2017, 03:30:37 pm »

Try and buy as much food and water as I can before looking for the where abouts of the knights
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 22, 2017, 03:34:11 pm »

Defend the docks!
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18