Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Halloween stories thread!  (Read 551 times)

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
Halloween stories thread!
« on: October 31, 2016, 09:21:12 pm »

Give us all your spooks, laughs, tricks and treats here! Also, who all was in your group if you weren't alone?

I tried trading for all of my friend's 100grands, but came short 700grand of 1 million to loan out to someone.

Also, my friend was dressed up in a huge, inflatable T-Rex costume, and ended up meeting another T-Rex, they promptly charged eachother, started dancing, and banging their huge inflatable heads against eachother. My other friend was in a chicken costume and met another person in the same costume, and they both tried running from my brother, he was dressed as a chef and gave chase yelling about soup. I got scurvy. Later in the night, some group of girls were walking to their car, and the one next to me tried opening a locked door, grunted, and gave out a small "I think I broke my naail!" and I just started laughing my ass off and kept walking, I think I heard her say "That fucker." My friend scolded me, saying that it's not funny. Then we walked a few more steps and he continued, "as long as they're not near us." and started laughing too.

We're thinking of all going as crusaders next year, chanting "DEUS VULT!" throughout the streets.

Our group was pretty large, we had:
A pirate (me)
A chicken
A T-Rex that kept stopping because sooo many people wanted pictures
A communist revolutionary that carried around an airsoft AK
A freedom fighter that asked everyone for freedom
A purger
A failed carpenter (he had a circular saw blade sticking out of his side)
A chef
Green Arrow
Harley Quinn & Joker (They made out a bit, then left the group after two streets, thankfully.)

I fucking love Halloween.
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.