Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Nobles with No Preferences?  (Read 670 times)

CaptainGame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Nobles with No Preferences?
« on: November 03, 2016, 03:20:21 pm »

So... my succubus fort's last siege ended in a lot of stranglers from the Fortress Defense mod being converted, leading to many devils with no names and no preferences. Since none of them were doing anything and my last Mistress was a doctor who I couldn't afford lazing around as a noble, I appointed one of the ex-Stranglers.

...So since they have no preferences at all, will they make any sort of mandate?

GhostDwemer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nobles with No Preferences?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 03:27:45 pm »

No item preferences means no mandates. I always take the time to look through my units and find one with no item preferences. They can have material preferences, and they may make demands based on that, but there is no justice penalty for missing a demand. They only make mandates based on item preferences.

CaptainGame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 03:42:12 pm »

Nice. Pity a tantrum spiral lead to some idiot destroying the lever that defends the entire fort right as an invasion turned up, or else that would've been perfect.

chesse20

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 01:42:10 pm »

oh i forgot i could convert invaders with succubi. I gotta produce soap and as soon as i produce soap all the succubi are going to imeedailty steal all the soap and clean themselves leaving none for conversion