Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Magitocracy of Aerowell IC  (Read 4565 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magitocracy of Aerowell IC
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2017, 04:54:47 am »

Of course. Under the rule of the Old King, the country was subject to his whims. Government happened, or didn't, based on his mood. The people would like a contract which would guarantee that the new rulers would rule justly and consistently. In addition some clarity into how decisions are made would go a long way towards helping the country transition at this time.
"I have some ideas for a constitution, but I will need some time to flesh them out. I suggest that we
-Establish our right to rule the country
-Ensure justice is handed out fairly and consistently
-Reign in the powers of the other nobles slightly
-Establish a parliament who can suggest and review new laws
But as I said, I will need time to draft a more comprehensive document. We should continue this discussion at our next meeting."
Long Live United Forenia!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2017, 09:15:25 pm »

"Before this meeting ends, tell me one thing: is the army willing to take orders from us now or must we wait until this parliament and constitution you desire are established?'
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2017, 12:37:06 am »

The army can spare five men to assist the council in any way it sees fit, but the rest of the survivors will be acting alongside the city guard to help keep the city safe. Once the demands are met, the council will gain full control of the army.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2017, 02:47:45 am »

Le bump.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]