Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Roll To Campaign To Be Elected The Next Supreme Dictator For Life: Turn 1  (Read 2911 times)

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile

Ok Ok Ok Ok. Lets face it, we're all tired of the election.
No matter which candidate you're rooting for, you probably just want it to end already.

Well Too Bad, because the next election is right around the corner.
You are a politician, running to be elected as supreme dictator for life. Your goal, is to attract as many voters, blackmail as many voters, and stuff as many ballot boxes as you need to in order to win this election. However, in order to run, you need an official platform, slogan, and should things go south, a team of skilled ninjas and other assassins to make things go your way.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Accepted Characters (click to show/hide)

P.S. I don't expect this to be long lived as this is basically just me being bored while waiting for results to come in.
Fitting Thematic Music
More Thematic Music
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 06:20:51 pm by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Campaign To Be Elected The Next Supreme Dictator For Life
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 08:02:33 pm »

Name: Nix the Everchosen
Top Issue: People need to start walking on all fours, 24/7, for the good of the economy.
Platform: 3
Slogan: 1
Ninja assassin team: 2
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 08:07:01 pm »

Accepted
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2016, 08:49:31 pm »

Name + Title: Gothang Wup the Gloriously Spiteful
Top Issue: Bring back the beloved national pastime of public flayings, as popularised during the reign of Tihkath the Exceedingly Bloodthirsty and later banned by the incompetent Dolup the Kind shortly after he took power!

Platform: 1
Slogan: 3 ("Have your say! Let us flay!")
Ninja Assassin Team: 2
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 08:51:32 pm »

Accepted

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 08:14:52 am »

Name + Title: Sikhateri the Everburning
Top Issue: Increase the public health and safety trough the use of conflagration (AKA: I will set everything on fire)

Slogan:2
Ninja Assassin Team:1
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 10:14:32 am »

PTW make Bay12 great again people.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 03:20:28 pm »

Name + Title: Sikhateri the Everburning
Top Issue: Increase the public health and safety trough the use of conflagration (AKA: I will set everything on fire)

Slogan:2
Ninja Assassin Team:1

Accepted

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 04:51:40 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 08:00:20 pm »

Name + Title: Aphindwarf The Bearded
Top Issue: Creating and Advancing Beard Science for the good of the world!

You have 6 Campaign Points To Spend in any of the following categories. No negative values aloud.
Platform: 1
Slogan: 3
Ninja Assassin Team: 2

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2016, 09:18:09 pm »

Name: Urist McSteelfist the Mer-Bane
Top Issue: Farming and slaughtering of merpeople for their valuable bones.

Slogan: 0
Ninja Axedwarf Assault Team:3
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2016, 12:28:52 pm »

Name: LERIN THE TYRANT!
Top issue: Elect me and I won't kill your families.

Platform: 0
Slofan: 0
Ninja assassin team Army: 6
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2016, 06:56:48 pm »

All character accepted. Lets get this show on the road. Will post again when I've updated everything.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2016, 07:42:40 pm »

News Anchor Bob Costa Rica: "Ah good days candidates. If you are standing here on this stage then you have either gained enough notoriety, bribed enough people, or blackmailed enough voters to get here. Either way, you have earned in the full capacity of the word, enough power to have made it to this stage today. I'm Bob Costa Rica, and together with my co-host, Dillarald Clumpton, I am in charge of reporting the events of the election to be Supreme Dictator for Life 2016. To start the night off, let me introduce our current convicts... I mean candidates.

First up we have Nix the Everchosen. I don't know if he's religious or was just raised by animals but in any case, should he be elected we will all be forced to walk around like he does. Of course, it won't be too bad since no matter who wins we'll be dead soon enough.

Next we have Gothang Wup the Gloriously Spiteful. He supports bringing back various methods of torch-our but don't worry, by the time this election is over you'll be brainwashed so much that you'll enjoy every minute of it. If you don't you will naturally needed to be re-educated.

Moving on along we have Sikhateri the Everburning. Known for his fiery rhetoric, Sikhateri finds that the best solution to solve life problems is to burn it with fire. Indeed, Sikhateri is best known for his advocation for, and I quote, "Disco Inferno".

In case flames aren't your forte, we have an ok candidate to fit your needs. Next up we have Brain the Okayish. He advocates making things kinda work out as long as it isn't a complete failure. He is probably the most optimistic of the candidates we have here.

Appealing to the Dwarven electorate we have Aphindwarf The Bearded. Apjindwarf has proposed a controversial but promising bill to increase research on the most noble part of the dwarven body, the beard. This is a hairy subject but depending how this goes we will probably see some close shaves.

Last and probably not least, we have LERIN THE TYRANT! I've been told by him to say that he is the absolutely bestest and biglyest candidate and if I say anything different today that I will be the first person disappeared when his regime takes over.

That concludes my introduction of all the candidates. Now we take a 5 minute commercial break while you candidates start talking to each other.
[5 Minutes Later]

Welcome back to the opening ceremonies of the campaign to elect the Supreme Dictcampaignator for life. I'm Bob Costa Rica and now its time for me to tell you how this election works.
Spoiler: Basic Rules (click to show/hide)
To Conclude, let me give you 1 last peace of advice, It takes 271 votes to win but only 1 dagger to lose.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 08:06:48 pm by star2wars3 »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2016, 09:20:57 pm »

Campaign!

"Citizens of this nation!  It is time to be at least middling-average again!  And I am the best person to be middling-average or better!  I am a comfortable choice to be supreme dictator, as I do not mandate unreasonable performances and I do not advocate mass murder or torture of citizenry, unlike certain other candidates!

Please make at least a vague effort to vote for me!  I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: [1] 2 3