Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Possible bug  (Read 663 times)

Tbear13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Possible bug
« on: November 11, 2016, 09:36:15 am »

Hi guys, so I've had a problem with the latest release of masterwork, when I set hermit to active and playable in fortress mode, it doesn't show up in the race options at embark. Yeah.. thats about it.

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Possible bug
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 05:12:13 pm »

If I remember right it's not suppose to.  It provides a simple free workshop to build, after embark, that allows you to start hermit mode.
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal

Tbear13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 05:54:46 pm »

Thanks, one more question now, so when I play as humans in fortress mode, are the building supposed to be the exact same as dwarf ones..?

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 09:21:04 pm »

The vanilla dwarf fortress ones (kitchen, loom, clothier shop, tanner, butcher, etc.) should be available, there currently not a mod added to remove the basic buildings.  without looking at your game direct, I can't tell what options you set or what your seeing. 
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal