Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [Offline] NCommander Livestreams DF  (Read 1070 times)

NCommander

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Military Master
    • View Profile
    • SoylentNews
[Offline] NCommander Livestreams DF
« on: December 28, 2016, 08:24:48 am »

I've seen a few other of these, and I'm trying to get back into livestreaming on a regular basis, and of course I've picked up Dwarf Fortress. As such if you're interested in seeing how I design forts, manage military or just fail epically, feel free to drop in and come around. I'm currently streaming on an erradict schedule due to sleep issues, but I'll bump this thread when I start streaming.

https://beam.pro/NCommander

My current fort is Mountainways, situated on a relatively tame evil embark with war with the goblins and elves, and an extinct civilization (king is a goblin, but no outpost liason). I'm challenging myself to do mostly do outdoor builds, and avoiding using magmaworks. The embark is fairly mineral scare, but has copper and silver.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 11:16:55 am by NCommander »
Quote from: TheFlame52
Fucking hell man, you aren't just getting the short end of the stick, you're being beaten with it.
Quote from: NRDL
Is your plan really to flush water into hell, and have the CARP marines fight them without threat of flame or disease?  If so, you are awesome, and one of the greatest DF military visionaries I've seen yet ( not that I've seen that many, or any, for that matter )

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
Re: [Live - 12/18] NCommander Livestreams DF
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 09:15:50 am »

Nice!

PTW
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

NCommander

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Military Master
    • View Profile
    • SoylentNews
Re: [Offline] NCommander Livestreams DF
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 11:17:21 am »

Finished for now. Thanks to all who joined. Sucked DF crashed half way in though :/
Quote from: TheFlame52
Fucking hell man, you aren't just getting the short end of the stick, you're being beaten with it.
Quote from: NRDL
Is your plan really to flush water into hell, and have the CARP marines fight them without threat of flame or disease?  If so, you are awesome, and one of the greatest DF military visionaries I've seen yet ( not that I've seen that many, or any, for that matter )

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
Re: [Offline] NCommander Livestreams DF
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 07:37:10 pm »

I wish i had better internet sometimes. The audio was awfull jumpy for me. Ah well, results of living in the middle of nowhere. Nice stream.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane