Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18

Author Topic: Inquisition Mission 3: The Hillarity Hospital Holocaust  (Read 20448 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
Re: Inquisition Mission 3: The Hillarity Hospital Holocaust
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2016, 12:49:20 pm »

((I think that -2 difficulty is actually a good thing, if that's what you're sorry about. WoD is weird. :P))
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2016, 12:09:31 am »

I marked 2 Xs on the closest outhouses that we could use as a Forward Operating Base.

The first X to the left is a "Children's Interactive Simulation Centre" - basically a science exhibition.

The second X is the "IT annex".

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If you want, I can have the team drive right up to the carpark just east of the hospital.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2016, 05:33:22 pm »

Since we've gone seventeen hours with nobody saying anything, Trump has the team drive up to the IT annex.  Once there, he gets out with his rifle hidden in his duffel bag, and demands a tour of the place because he's the goddamned president!

He also has the two blackshirts follow him, ordering them to stay quiet and with their guns concealed.  They are now official secret service members, and secret servive members just stay silent and intimidating-looking.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2016, 05:46:20 pm »

Nikolai will also follow Trump, but from farther away.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2016, 09:04:33 pm »

Since we've gone seventeen hours with nobody saying anything, Trump has the team drive up to the IT annex.  Once there, he gets out with his rifle hidden in his duffel bag, and demands a tour of the place because he's the goddamned president!

He also has the two blackshirts follow him, ordering them to stay quiet and with their guns concealed.  They are now official secret service members, and secret servive members just stay silent and intimidating-looking.

You all pull over in the parking lot by the IT Annex. Trump and the whole gang bursts in through the door, demanding attention.

You see a room full of computeresque stuff. There is a mainframe computer behind a steel cage along with a few shelves full of server and data banks. In the front office is a handful of workstations manned by two Latino males.

One of them gets up. Sees Trump. And points a finger aggressively. "You. You are not my president!" He spits. One of Trump's newly promoted secret-servicemen, being ordered to keep their arms concealed, intercepts the slow moving projectile with his own body, getting dribble all over his pristine black uniform.

The other Latino male reaches for a phone and dials for security.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2016, 09:10:10 pm »

Nikolai quickly, but calmly, walks over to the second Latino and hits the 'end call' button.

"Now, now, no need to be hasty. We are here to simply examine this hospital. Is this so bad?"
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2016, 09:28:32 pm »

"Wow, that disrespect.  This is what this country has become, it's unbelievable, no respect.  Of course I'm your president.  I won the vote, I won all the votes, I won the black vote, I won the mexican vote, I won huge, it was amazing, I'm this country's president.  It's disgusting, these frauds, they say such terrible things, they say I'm racist, I'm not racist, I've hired so many mexicans, I've made lots of jobs!  It's sad, there's all these Democrat morons that think I hate mexicans, I don't hate mexicans, mexicans have a great temperament, you people have built huge buildings for me, you're great workers, I'm trying to protect you--there's all these terrible people, these illegals, they come into our country, and they're stealing our jobs, they're raping our women, it's a disaster, Obama's just been letting them in, he doesn't care.  I think mexicans are fantastic, just great, as long as they're good people, some of them really are, great workers, like you, I'm sure.  You're here in this hospital, saving children, I respect that, I just don't want the other, horrible people here, can you imagine?  Those slobs, here, taking your job, being bad to these kids?  Nobody wants that!  I'm trying to stop it, that's why I'm here, I'm gonna clean this country up, make it great again, make sure you legal mexicans have jobs, and keep all the terrorists and losers out, so we can win, so this country can win.  Because this is the country of winners."

Speech them into realizing just how wrong that statement is, and how awesome Donald Trump's presidency is for them.  If they continue to be disrespectful, well, that's what the secret service is here for; tell the blackshirts to detain these illegals.  We'll see about deporting them later.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2016, 10:20:33 pm »

Nikolai quickly, but calmly, walks over to the second Latino and hits the 'end call' button.

"Now, now, no need to be hasty. We are here to simply examine this hospital. Is this so bad?"

Nikolai Kakashosnof's unviolent attempts to end the call is no match for the IT guy's frantic fending.

"Security! Unauthorized entry at IT. It's Trump and his lackeys, all carrying bulky equipment! They're up to something!"

"Wow, that disrespect.  This is what this country has become, it's unbelievable, no respect.  Of course I'm your president.  I won the vote, I won all the votes, I won the black vote, I won the mexican vote, I won huge, it was amazing, I'm this country's president.  It's disgusting, these frauds, they say such terrible things, they say I'm racist, I'm not racist, I've hired so many mexicans, I've made lots of jobs!  It's sad, there's all these Democrat morons that think I hate mexicans, I don't hate mexicans, mexicans have a great temperament, you people have built huge buildings for me, you're great workers, I'm trying to protect you--there's all these terrible people, these illegals, they come into our country, and they're stealing our jobs, they're raping our women, it's a disaster, Obama's just been letting them in, he doesn't care.  I think mexicans are fantastic, just great, as long as they're good people, some of them really are, great workers, like you, I'm sure.  You're here in this hospital, saving children, I respect that, I just don't want the other, horrible people here, can you imagine?  Those slobs, here, taking your job, being bad to these kids?  Nobody wants that!  I'm trying to stop it, that's why I'm here, I'm gonna clean this country up, make it great again, make sure you legal mexicans have jobs, and keep all the terrorists and losers out, so we can win, so this country can win.  Because this is the country of winners."

Speech them into realizing just how wrong that statement is, and how awesome Donald Trump's presidency is for them.  If they continue to be disrespectful, well, that's what the secret service is here for; tell the blackshirts to detain these illegals.  We'll see about deporting them later.

Trump on the other hand, manages to draw the other Latino into a political discussion.

"I'm an American citizen, but my momma was an illegal!

Your stupid racist policies will tear our communities apart! You're the hateful one who's dividing this country! And I sayin a white supremacist fuck like you ain't my president!"

He appears to be getting worked up, and gesticulates wildly to make his point.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2016, 10:25:02 pm »

No one insults Donald Trump

Punch him in the throat. Hard.

Glory to United Forenia!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2016, 10:49:20 pm »

If they continue to be disrespectful, well, that's what the secret service is here for; tell the blackshirts to detain these illegals.  We'll see about deporting them later.

Ahem?

((Where is everyone?!  We need sane people, before it's too late! D: ))

((We'll process the arrest action after everyone else makes an action. If Trump still wants to do that, which he does.))

No one insults Donald Trump

Punch him in the throat. Hard.

(( Do you want to punch the guy on the phone or step right to the guy arguing with Trump, and then punch him in the throat. If the former - he'll be taken off-guard. If the later, he'll get a dodge or block roll because he's already worked up, and you'll take some multiple action combat penalties to step towards the guy and then throw an attack. ))

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2016, 11:00:17 pm »

((I guess the guy on the phone.))

Glory to United Forenia!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2016, 11:29:11 pm »

Ugh sorry, been busy….uhhh, Well we're fucked. Time for some damage control using things that Sean has no skill in.

Attempt to exert a calming presence.
Woah, easy lads. We're all American citizens here right? And thus theres laws we all have to follow right? So let's just keep this kind and courteous and perhaps we can all avoid a shitstorm. So if you'll excuse us me and Mr. President will just continue our inspection of the hospital.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2016, 01:02:19 am »

what the hell why are we here this isn't a secure fob why did you direct us here this isn't stealthy at all if we just walk in here with guns we'll have to kill everyone whose idea was this

Just no. I'm not following Trump in there, I'm taking the truck to a nice ABANDONED building.

Security is preferable to subtlety. This is neither. This is the exact opposite of both.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 01:05:03 am by Egan_BW »
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18