Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18

Author Topic: Inquisition Mission 3: The Hillarity Hospital Holocaust  (Read 20452 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
Re: Inquisition Mission 3: The Hillarity Hospital Holocaust
« Reply #165 on: December 01, 2016, 10:27:29 pm »

GOOD FUCKING FUCK NO
MORE PARANOID
ROLL DEMOLITION FOR THIS BECAUSE I'M JUST THAT FUCKING PARANOID

MAY NOT RELAX
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 01, 2016, 10:31:16 pm »

Nikolai is beginning to think that this is just a normal school and that the vampires are contained mostly to the hospital. Of course, he still keeps the chaplain in his sights.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 01, 2016, 11:15:20 pm »

Wait for people to start acting strangely. "How are you feeling Lord President?"
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 02, 2016, 12:04:55 am »

pretend to drink the wine, but don't actually do so. It would be clearly rude to not drink, but he should also keep sharp if anything but him threatens the president.

Sean has 0 subterfuge. He rolls his 2 composure vs the chaplain’s 5 competency. The chaplain gains 3 successes, I didn’t even roll for Sean. The chaplain is aware Sean has not drunk the communion. He does not however show it. He smiles at the party.

Trump returns to his seat, grinning smugly, and waits for everything to be completed.

Officially in front of the school asks the guests to stay, focusing on Trump and Hellen, as he speaks. He tells them there is a place for them here at the school. Of course, they would love to meet the headmaster. He does this with a pleasant smile on his face. The blood bond begins to take hold. Helen and Trump are both feeling a deep love for this chaplain forming. They feel a need for his approval. A desperation not to disappoint him.

GOOD FUCKING FUCK NO
MORE PARANOID
ROLL DEMOLITION FOR THIS BECAUSE I'M JUST THAT FUCKING PARANOID

MAY NOT RELAX

You roll composure+resolve vs competency of the chaplain. You have 3 successes with two crits, the chaplain scores 3 successes. You understand you are being dominated by his will. You are able to resist his attempts to have you stay.

Nikolai is beginning to think that this is just a normal school and that the vampires are contained mostly to the hospital. Of course, he still keeps the chaplain in his sights.

For all intents and purposes it looks this way. The assembly appears to be drawing to a close, however if you look closely you may see the internal conflict written on Helen’s face.

Wait for people to start acting strangely. "How are you feeling Lord President?"

Helen seems like she has a war going on inside her head, but otherwise physically fine. For Trump: see Trump’s post.

The chaplain smiles warmly at the party. He turns to address the children. ‘As always, may God walk with you as you leave here. Think of the blessings God has given us in letting the president come here and speak to us today. Strive for the success God has laid out in your life. You are dismissed to your classes.’

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 02, 2016, 12:36:39 am »

Mentally prepare myself to, in mind terms, "merder the leverloving huck outta" the priest, but don't show it just yet.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 02, 2016, 03:10:03 am »

((Just a note that whilst 'not obey the chaplain' is within your willpower as a goal, killing him is not really a possibility without tearing your mind in half.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 02, 2016, 03:36:17 am »

((Then damn well tear it in half, dammit. I'm Helena Handbasket!))

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 02, 2016, 06:05:47 am »

Help them teammates when we do decide to get violent. Like draw sword and hack nearest vampire-teacher-principal person.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 02, 2016, 12:57:31 pm »

((If I kill him, will they snap out of it? Not saying I'm going to, Nikolai doesn't know the wine was laced))
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 02, 2016, 01:32:47 pm »

Trump's gonna resist the chaplain's control with every fiber of his being; it is utterly against his nature to feel a deep love for any other human being.  If he does somehow resist, he'll angrily accuse the chaplain of vampirism and try to tell his team to kill it--I dunno how complete the control or resist would be, so I'll let you describe his actions.

If, instead, he fails to resist, Trump will swagger up uncomfortably close to the chaplain, putting a hand endearingly on the man's shoulder, and then softly tell him
"You're a winner, almost as much of a winner as me.  What are you doing in a place like this?  It's not classy, it's below you, you're great, not a lightweight that should be in a school chapel!  You should be the pope... or my religious advisor.  Pence can be such a moron, but you're no moron.  What do you think of that?"

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 02, 2016, 01:36:05 pm »

if Sean hears trump telling him to shoot he'll whip out his shotgun and put to dragons breath into the priest. If he doesn't he'll just return to his pew.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 02, 2016, 01:39:32 pm »

If Trump resists, he will put a round into the chaplains head and then start taking out the teachers.

Glory to United Forenia!

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 02, 2016, 05:42:29 pm »

Trump's gonna resist the chaplain's control with every fiber of his being; it is utterly against his nature to feel a deep love for any other human being.  If he does somehow resist, he'll angrily accuse the chaplain of vampirism and try to tell his team to kill it--I dunno how complete the control or resist would be, so I'll let you describe his actions.

If, instead, he fails to resist, Trump will swagger up uncomfortably close to the chaplain, putting a hand endearingly on the man's shoulder, and then softly tell him
"You're a winner, almost as much of a winner as me.  What are you doing in a place like this?  It's not classy, it's below you, you're great, not a lightweight that should be in a school chapel!  You should be the pope... or my religious advisor.  Pence can be such a moron, but you're no moron.  What do you think of that?"

Chaplain rolls competency 5 vs Trump’s composure + resolve. Chaplain gains 3 successes including a crit. Trump rolls two crit fails and no successes. (I am so sorry Syv)
Trump is feeling as though his relationship with the chaplain could be more than platonic. He is devoted to the man, possibly falling for him. This is lucky in some ways, as lashing out at this point would cause 150 ghouled students and teachers to descend on the party.
The second option of Trump’s post occurs, and the approving smile the chaplain gives to Trump is like crack. ‘I would very much like to talk about this with you.’ is his reply.

Mentally prepare myself to, in mind terms, "merder the leverloving huck outta" the priest, but don't show it just yet.

Helen is on a knife edge, she looks like she is about to have an aneurism. She adores the chaplain, and yet wants desperately to harm him. Her fists shake by her sides, ready to act.

if Sean hears trump telling him to shoot he'll whip out his shotgun and put to dragons breath into the priest. If he doesn't he'll just return to his pew.
Help them teammates when we do decide to get violent. Like draw sword and hack nearest vampire-teacher-principal person.
If Trump resists, he will put a round into the chaplains head and then start taking out the teachers.
The tension on the room is on a knife edge due to Helena’s internal conflict. Sean returns to his pew but is no doubt on edge. The student body is silent, and apart from Trump’s boisterous affirmations that the chaplain is a winner, the acute tension is hanging in the room.
The chaplain speaks to Trump, feeling he isn’t getting through to Helena as well.
‘I would like to speak to you in my office if I may. You must know I am not only a man of God but a patriot and the chance to talk to the president personally would give me happiness. However I do think some of your friends may be jealous of you and I, the winners. Perhaps it’s best if they leave, so we real men can talk things over’

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 02, 2016, 06:03:25 pm »

Helena mumbles under her breath.
"Obviously a vampire. Obviously a vampire. I can feel his influence. Magic bullshit. Bullshit."

"Ahem. It's obviously against basically every policy ever for the President to leave the company of his bodyguards, even in the company of such an evidently good and noble man as yourself."

Knife's edge isn't working. Grant the priest a little control, with a hidden seed of defiance in my skull.

If the Vamp seems like he's not going to let us all go with Trump, only insist that one of the goons follow go with him. This way I at least have a button to make the problem go away.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 06:18:57 pm by Egan_BW »

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 02, 2016, 06:20:33 pm »

Something's not right. Trump would never complement anyone, not even someone he actually respected

Nikolai attempts to detect what has made them act so strangely.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 07:20:26 pm by S34N1C »

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18