Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

Author Topic: Inquisition Mission 3: The Hillarity Hospital Holocaust  (Read 20244 times)

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Inquisition Mission 3: The Hillarity Hospital Holocaust
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2016, 01:48:16 pm »

((I'm with Egan, we need to be creative about this. If we lose out, try the other one.))

Mirella, who had previously been standing back just outside the doorway and peeking in, steps back. She'all not be seen with people she honestly now thinks might get arrested. She will leave with Sean to check the other place out.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2016, 05:33:30 pm »

what the hell why are we here this isn't a secure fob why did you direct us here this isn't stealthy at all if we just walk in here with guns we'll have to kill everyone whose idea was this

Just no. I'm not following Trump in there, I'm taking the truck to a nice ABANDONED building.

Security is preferable to subtlety. This is neither. This is the exact opposite of both.

You're in the middle of Little Rock, surrounded by expensive suburbs, and commercial buildings with daft names like "Clinton School of Public Service". Hah, and they thought Trump Business School was bad.

There is a mobile home park 10 kilometers south.

Or you could find a nice hotel or Inn. Those make good headquarters for strangers too.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2016, 05:40:55 pm »

No one insults Donald Trump

Punch him in the throat. Hard.

You break the Windpipe of the IT guy on the phone. He flops about, suffocating.

((Fortunately he is in a hospital where he can get immediate treatment for this kind of otherwise fatal wounds))

If they continue to be disrespectful, well, that's what the secret service is here for; tell the blackshirts to detain these illegals.  We'll see about deporting them later.

Ahem?

((Where is everyone?!  We need sane people, before it's too late! D: ))

The other IT guy starts to freak out, calling "you people" murderers. The blackshirts jump him. (Combined Brawl and Dex rolls! You can stack dice from teamwork!) They pin him to the floor and start tying him up with rope.

Ugh sorry, been busy….uhhh, Well we're fucked. Time for some damage control using things that Sean has no skill in.

Attempt to exert a calming presence.
Woah, easy lads. We're all American citizens here right? And thus theres laws we all have to follow right? So let's just keep this kind and courteous and perhaps we can all avoid a shitstorm. So if you'll excuse us me and Mr. President will just continue our inspection of the hospital.

Your attempt to appeal to common Americaness fails, in light of a potentially fatal act of violence and secret service aggression.

Meanwhile, security responds. A troop of no less than a dozen rent-a-cops start jogging from the main building towards the IT annex . Behind them is a pale man in an executive suit, walking with strides that are too self-assured to be a common guard.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2016, 06:37:28 pm »

((Ohhh, wow.  Perfect.  This game. XD ))

TRUMP YELLS AT EXPLOSIVES MOOK TO GRENADE THE CROWD, THEN POPS ADRENALINE AND FIRES THREE SEMIAUTO API MATCH SHOTS INTO MR. POSSIBLE VAMPIRE!  WILLPOWER WILL BE SPENT IF NECESSARY!

(...ooorr, if we can't see them from here, and Trump would therefore have to move and take penalties to his shots, just leave via the back way.  Tell the SS mooks to put a silenced burst into both of the illegals' heads, then we run.  Oh, and tell them to get their shields out, too.)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2016, 07:24:51 pm »

Oh come on. Are you really saying that we're somewhere in america and there's no creaking abandoned buildings ANYWHERE around here? What is this, the UK?!
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2016, 07:31:16 pm »

(( you know Trump is clearly over-reacting! ))

They aren't  in grenade range, but will be closing into it. You can shoot them though.

Taking drugs is a reflexive action if you aren't under fire.

Also. They are a friendly meet and greet damage control party comprising of unarmed rent-a-coppers
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 07:41:59 pm by Aigre Excalibur »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2016, 08:56:56 pm »

Fiiiine, I'll be rational for once.  Donald Trump goes to meet the people, accompanied by his Secret Service bodyguards.  He demands to know why they have employees who are so ridiculously disgusting and disrespectful to the President, along with a tour of what he previously assumed to be a fine and respectful establishment.

Intimidation roll, in case that's unclear.  No real reason beyond it seeming appropriate.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2016, 10:22:52 pm »

Mirella sighs. She would rather Trump not make an utter fool of himself, it made him harder to salvage from the terrible situations he seemed to get himself into. Did he really think that spouting his fountain of verbal diarrhoea would convert the citizens of Hillary's own hometown?

Mirella steps forward between the rent a cops and Trump, ensuring she stands on Trump's toes as she settles in place. She ensures her words sound whiny and sharp as she speaks.

'I am from Yale's student feminist society. In the name of decreasing the new president's inherent islamophobia, racism, homophobia and patriarchal views, we have offered him the chance to take an educational opportunity and with us take a tour of areas where Hillary had the most popularity in the election, thereby hopefully opening his eyes otherwise blinded by the patriarchy. We live in a rape culture, and this society facilitates sexual harassment, good sirs.'

Mirella manages not to throw up from the self-victimization she is putting on.

'Sirs, do you believe in freedom of religion? Do you believe in equality? Do you believe that women should earn the same amount per hour as men do? Then please let me show these things to the new president, let me help to open his eyes to the patriarchy and maybe, just maybe, he will see things the way they really are. You don't want me as a woman to be oppressed do you? Because I have been oppressed my whole life by the patriarchy. By men like you. Well now that he's elected we need to make do with what we have, I might as well try to show him around a town that thinks he's as bigoted and racist as he really is.'

Mirella puts on the social justice warrior front. She hopes Trump has the sense to shut his fat orange shit fountain of a mouth. She believes not one word of what she is saying but students yelling about patriarchy and feminism seems to be an effective way to find sympathy from strangers in this strange and twisted day and age.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2016, 10:39:10 pm »

(( D: ))

(( Why must you do this to me? ))

For a brief, glorious, few seconds, it seems almost like Trump has suddenly become rational and understands the need to play along.  Then his brows furrow into an even deeper anger than before, once he steps on his toes and calls out his inherent islamophobia, racism, homophobia and patriarchal views.  "Excuse me?  Wow, I can't believe you've been such a lightweight this whole time, saying all that politically correct stupidity.  I'm not racist, I love the blacks, they love me, didn't you hear?  I won the black vote, Crooked Hillary is racist, she's such a lying fraud, the blacks wanted Bernie, but she said no, she rigged the primaries, nobody wanted her.  That's why the blacks love me, I tell it like it is, I don't lie to them like Crooked Hillary.  This country is a disaster, the government is weak, they're letting in terrorists--Terrorists!--into our country!  Believe me, these are some bad people, not all of them, but you don't see Christians beheading good people, no, just vampires, but ISIS?  They're horrible, a huge problem, we can't let them into this country, that's why I'm going to have the muslims checked, and watched, any of them could go out of control at any time, it would be terrible, a total disaster, do you know the bad things those terrorists will do?  They're not classy folks, they don't let their wives speak, and they have so many wives, all at the same time, you should only have one wife at a time, it's called RESPECT.  Those slobs do terrible things to their women, people have been saying very very mean things about them, but it's true, believe me, it's true, it's amazing that a woman like Crooked Hillary would want to let these people into our country, but I guess it isn't surprising, haven't you heard of the things Bill did to her?  He slept with other women, he did terrible terrible things, but she didn't even leave him, she just took it, could you let a lightweight like that run our government?  No, we need someone tough, and I'm very tough, I'm strong, and I'm going to make this country great again!"

Oh dear.

If Sean hits Trump, he'll stop his speech and chase him down, screaming about it being illegal to assault the president, and telling his Secret Service to tackle Sean.  And Trump is so flabbergasted by Mirella's betrayal that he waited a bit to start speaking, therefore giving Sean plenty of time.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2016, 11:30:53 pm »

punch Trump in the face and sprint out of the hospital.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2016, 11:55:04 pm »

Nope. Noooooo nononononono. I'm staying far away from this shit. Just driving this old truck, sir.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2016, 12:29:57 am »

The security team and the Pale man reach the IT Annex.

"I'm Mr Lewinsky." He says with a brilliant smile. "Allow me to apologise on behalf of the Arkansas Children Hospital for any... misunderstandings. If we had known you were visiting, we could have made more accommodating arrangements. Let my men see to our people and let me invite you back to the hospital where we can conduct official business."

Mirella sighs. She would rather Trump not make an utter fool of himself, it made him harder to salvage from the terrible situations he seemed to get himself into. Did he really think that spouting his fountain of verbal diarrhoea would convert the citizens of Hillary's own hometown?

Mirella steps forward between the rent a cops and Trump, ensuring she stands on Trump's toes as she settles in place. She ensures her words sound whiny and sharp as she speaks.

'I am from Yale's student feminist society. In the name of decreasing the new president's inherent islamophobia, racism, homophobia and patriarchal views, we have offered him the chance to take an educational opportunity and with us take a tour of areas where Hillary had the most popularity in the election, thereby hopefully opening his eyes otherwise blinded by the patriarchy. We live in a rape culture, and this society facilitates sexual harassment, good sirs.'

Mirella manages not to throw up from the self-victimization she is putting on.

'Sirs, do you believe in freedom of religion? Do you believe in equality? Do you believe that women should earn the same amount per hour as men do? Then please let me show these things to the new president, let me help to open his eyes to the patriarchy and maybe, just maybe, he will see things the way they really are. You don't want me as a woman to be oppressed do you? Because I have been oppressed my whole life by the patriarchy. By men like you. Well now that he's elected we need to make do with what we have, I might as well try to show him around a town that thinks he's as bigoted and racist as he really is.'

Mirella puts on the social justice warrior front. She hopes Trump has the sense to shut his fat orange shit fountain of a mouth. She believes not one word of what she is saying but students yelling about patriarchy and feminism seems to be an effective way to find sympathy from strangers in this strange and twisted day and age.

"Of course, and our friendly city is happy to assist in any way..."

At this point Trump decides to lose it.

(( D: ))

(( Why must you do this to me? ))

For a brief, glorious, few seconds, it seems almost like Trump has suddenly become rational and understands the need to play along.  Then his brows furrow into an even deeper anger than before, once he steps on his toes and calls out his inherent islamophobia, racism, homophobia and patriarchal views.  "Excuse me?  Wow, I can't believe you've been such a lightweight this whole time, saying all that politically correct stupidity.  I'm not racist, I love the blacks, they love me, didn't you hear?  I won the black vote, Crooked Hillary is racist, she's such a lying fraud, the blacks wanted Bernie, but she said no, she rigged the primaries, nobody wanted her.  That's why the blacks love me, I tell it like it is, I don't lie to them like Crooked Hillary.  This country is a disaster, the government is weak, they're letting in terrorists--Terrorists!--into our country!  Believe me, these are some bad people, not all of them, but you don't see Christians beheading good people, no, just vampires, but ISIS?  They're horrible, a huge problem, we can't let them into this country, that's why I'm going to have the muslims checked, and watched, any of them could go out of control at any time, it would be terrible, a total disaster, do you know the bad things those terrorists will do?  They're not classy folks, they don't let their wives speak, and they have so many wives, all at the same time, you should only have one wife at a time, it's called RESPECT.  Those slobs do terrible things to their women, people have been saying very very mean things about them, but it's true, believe me, it's true, it's amazing that a woman like Crooked Hillary would want to let these people into our country, but I guess it isn't surprising, haven't you heard of the things Bill did to her?  He slept with other women, he did terrible terrible things, but she didn't even leave him, she just took it, could you let a lightweight like that run our government?  No, we need someone tough, and I'm very tough, I'm strong, and I'm going to make this country great again!"

Oh dear.

If Sean hits Trump, he'll stop his speech and chase him down, screaming about it being illegal to assault the president, and telling his Secret Service to tackle Sean.  And Trump is so flabbergasted by Mirella's betrayal that he waited a bit to start speaking, therefore giving Sean plenty of time.

punch Trump in the face and sprint out of the hospital.

Nope. Noooooo nononononono. I'm staying far away from this shit. Just driving this old truck, sir.

And then Sean Patrick punches him, in the face. Dealing his strength stat as damage. Trump rolls to soak. And makes it, receiving no health damage. His ego however, is bruised. And he chases after Sean, leaving the IT Annex, running after Sean in the parking lot.

The blackshirts are flabbergasted at the unprofessional behavior. Isn't Sean on the same team? They think. But they start chasing after him too.

Leaving Mirella and Sean alone with the "Mr Lewinksy", with Helena hiding in the truck.

"Interesting. Would you still like me to show you around?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sean starts running from the IT annex marked as X2. He can pick a direction to run. Trump and his (rather slow) lackeys have to roll to run after him to see if they can catch him.

((Mirella's blackshirt, Butch is still with her.))
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 12:32:18 am by Aigre Excalibur »

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2016, 12:58:01 am »

((Sorry for my absence, IRL shit))

Nikolai sighs at the foolish Americans. He turns to the man in the suit.

"Apologies for Meester Trumps behavior. He is still, uh, how you say, 'celebrating' his win. I'm sure that once they stop arguing, we can start the inspection. "

As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2016, 01:11:57 am »

Helena twitches nervously, and carefully grabs on of the goon explosion remotes.
She sees Sean and Trump running out of the building, and something cracks.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING?! HAVE YOU NO IDEA HOW TO BE SUBTLE AND NOT ATTRACT EVERY NEWS STATION AND TWO SHIT POLICE DEPARTMENT TO THIS EXACT SPOT?! HOW COULD ANYONE BE SO FUCKING INCOMPETENT?!"

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2016, 01:36:35 am »

Mirella raises her eyebrows, astonished at the unprofessional attitude. She then turns back to face Mr. Lewinsky. 'Mr Lewinsky, as you can see the patriarchy has caused such damage to this country that it is being run now by oafs prone to assault.' Mirella has given Trump up for a lost cause. She keeps her act together as she still believes if she plays the victim he may take her side. 'I apologise for the display, I only wanted to do something good to help this country. Please don't hold it against the Yale Student Feminist Society.' She looks at him with big, brown eyes. 'Now my friends and I will have no place to stay.' Mirella attempts to hold his attention in spite the chaos now occurring behind her. 'And with such a rape culture now rampant amongst the American people it's dangerous out there.'
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18