Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18

Author Topic: Inquisition Mission 3: The Hillarity Hospital Holocaust  (Read 20469 times)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Inquisition Mission 3: The Hillarity Hospital Holocaust
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2016, 02:03:53 am »

Mirella raises her eyebrows, astonished at the unprofessional attitude. She then turns back to face Mr. Lewinsky. 'Mr Lewinsky, as you can see the patriarchy has caused such damage to this country that it is being run now by oafs prone to assault.' Mirella has given Trump up for a lost cause. She keeps her act together as she still believes if she plays the victim he may take her side. 'I apologise for the display, I only wanted to do something good to help this country. Please don't hold it against the Yale Student Feminist Society.' She looks at him with big, brown eyes. 'Now my friends and I will have no place to stay.' Mirella attempts to hold his attention in spite the chaos now occurring behind her. 'And with such a rape culture now rampant amongst the American people it's dangerous out there.'

Mr Lewinsky studies Mirella carefully. "Ah, a worthy effort from a noble cause." He says smoothly. "Yet we all do what we can against the chaos, do we not?"

"Perhaps you would join me for some coffee, miss. And if you really need help extricating yourself from... Such lavish company, I can help you in a more personal capacity."
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2016, 02:21:01 am »

Mirella takes Butch's hand. She steps into Mr Lewinsky's office, glad to be free of Trump and the others. She hopes Butch has the intelligence in those three brain cells still living after all the drug treatments to play the feminist. She shoots a grateful look at Mr. Lewinsky. 'It's very kind of you.' She smiles, putting an extra effort into obviously looking down at his body and subtly bites her lip. If he thinks she is interested in him, he may also be willing to help more. She wonders if her team members will have murdered one another by the time she returns from her conversation with him.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2016, 02:56:58 am »

Mirella takes Butch's hand. She steps into Mr Lewinsky's office, glad to be free of Trump and the others. She hopes Butch has the intelligence in those three brain cells still living after all the drug treatments to play the feminist. She shoots a grateful look at Mr. Lewinsky. 'It's very kind of you.' She smiles, putting an extra effort into obviously looking down at his body and subtly bites her lip. If he thinks she is interested in him, he may also be willing to help more. She wonders if her team members will have murdered one another by the time she returns from her conversation with him.

Mr Lewinsky leads Mirella and Butch back to the main building an into the Lobby. To the right is a little cafe and a gift shop. To the left is the admissions counter and a waiting area filed with children and parents waiting to be processed.

Lewinsky leads them past admissions to the small private Public Relations office at the back.

A secretary produces 3 cups of coffee without asking.

"You never told me your name, miss. It must have seemed to be a good time to be in such a man's entourage, especially with recent developments. Are you an ambitious person?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 02:59:43 am by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2016, 03:03:26 am »

Helena watches the pale man lead off Mirella and her goon from the relative safety of the parking lot.
"Oh, yeah, great idea. I can see no way this could go wrong! Geez, these people."
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2016, 03:11:21 am »

((Did you expect me to hang around with Trump and hope the vamoires catch themselves? :)  ))

Mirella smiles. 'My name is Rose.' She flicks her hair behind her shoulder, still maintaining good eye contact. 'I only want what's best for the good of everyone. Equality is the most important thing we can strive for in these times.' It was an outright lie, Mirella couldn't care less about anyone who didn't further her cause, but she put in an angelic smile nonetheless. Butch had kept quiet. Good money spent on that mook. She would pretend to sip at her coffee, but would drink none.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2016, 03:20:15 am »

((Did you expect me to hang around with Trump and hope the vamoires catch themselves? :)  ))

Mirella smiles. 'My name is Rose.' She flicks her hair behind her shoulder, still maintaining good eye contact. 'I only want what's best for the good of everyone. Equality is the most important thing we can strive for in these times.' It was an outright lie, Mirella couldn't care less about anyone who didn't further her cause, but she put in an angelic smile nonetheless. Butch had kept quiet. Good money spent on that mook. She would pretend to sip at her coffee, but would drink none.

((Butch gulps coffee. But because Cheiron drug conditioning is based on vampire blood, he's immune to being spiked by vampire blood.))

Mr Lewinsky rolls his own Awareness and Manipulation against Mirella's Subterfuge and Composure to see if he notices her not drinking her coffee. He doesn't (0 to 2), and believes she has ingested some Vitae.

"Tell me why you are really here." He says in a commanding tone.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 03:28:00 am by Aigre Excalibur »

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2016, 03:51:57 am »

Mirella realised the man thought he had power over her. She realised he must have spiked her coffee. She also realised he would, as a result, believe anything she said. 'I am servant of his highness, my master prince of Seattle. He had told me I show promise. I am to be his childe someday if he should deem me faithful. These hunters destroyed a hospital and killed a coven in Forks, it falls within the outer reaches of his territory. I am his eyes and ears, he bound me with his blood.'
This would place him in a precarious situation she knew. She hoped her mook kept her idiot mouth shut and let the man work over his dilemma. Harming her, at least for the moment, might prove fatal if what she said was true.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2016, 11:04:54 am »

((What do the rent-a-cops do when Mirella took Mr. Lewinski away?))
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2016, 03:29:56 pm »

Trump continues chasing down the more aggressive traitor, shouting various insults at him between heaving gasps for air.  If he or one of the mooks tackles Sean, Trump will interrogate him on the reasoning for his sudden and unreasonable treason.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2016, 05:34:52 pm »

((What do the rent-a-cops do when Mirella took Mr. Lewinski away?))

The security guards are taking the two IT guys to the emergency treatment area.

Mirella realised the man thought he had power over her. She realised he must have spiked her coffee. She also realised he would, as a result, believe anything she said. 'I am servant of his highness, my master prince of Seattle. He had told me I show promise. I am to be his childe someday if he should deem me faithful. These hunters destroyed a hospital and killed a coven in Forks, it falls within the outer reaches of his territory. I am his eyes and ears, he bound me with his blood.'
This would place him in a precarious situation she knew. She hoped her mook kept her idiot mouth shut and let the man work over his dilemma. Harming her, at least for the moment, might prove fatal if what she said was true.

Butch Bradley knew that Mirella was trying some sort of tricksey stuff. Still her claims were a bit shocking. Butch does what all blackshirts do when stressed, or unsure. She reaches into her pocket and pops a red pill into her mouth.

Mr Lewinsky laughs. "And does this Prince of Seattle distribute Cheiron Red Pills to his servants?" He assumes Mirella and Butch are both augmented and immune to his powers.

"You understand that we run a very efficient machine here. The city, the hospital, everything, answers to Prince Clinton. If your puppet, Trump, tries anything, he'll never leave alive." He appears amused, and is keeping his demeanor light and non-threatening even as he makes this threat.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2016, 05:37:50 pm »

Trump continues chasing down the more aggressive traitor, shouting various insults at him between heaving gasps for air.  If he or one of the mooks tackles Sean, Trump will interrogate him on the reasoning for his sudden and unreasonable treason.

Trump rolls his 2 Dex and 0 athletics against Sean's 4 dex and 2 athletics. Both of them score critical fails, and trip on their feet, stumbling into the tarmac.

The two blackshirts gain on Sean, and are almost upon him.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2016, 05:47:09 pm »

While Mirella distracts Mr. Lewinski, Nikolai does some poking around the hospital. He heads to the records department and looks for records on patients that received the vampire blood.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2016, 05:50:49 pm »

Mirella smiles pleasantly. 'The mook is mine. I trained her, I give her pills.' Mirella hoped silently that Butch kept her shit together. 'Prince Clinton should see what a real spy is capable of. My loyalty is not to him. My prince has me bound stronger than your diluted, human-polluted blood would manage.' It was a false assumption, she knew, that his blood would be weaker than any other vampire, but it would perhaps make him angry. If she could get a reaction from him, she knew she would have some sort of power over him. She reaches out and strokes Butch's hand comfortingly, smiling at Mr. Lewinsky.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2016, 05:53:00 pm »

While Mirella distracts Mr. Lewinski, Nikolai does some poking around the hospital. He heads to the records department and looks for records on patients that received the vampire blood.

Does Nikolai want to wander about a vampire infested hospital alone?  :D

The physical records are in an office building right next to the hospital, the two buildings are linked. There's also this server farm right in the IT annex, if anyone has the skill to hack into it.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 05:57:11 pm by Aigre Excalibur »

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2016, 05:56:37 pm »

who is available to go with him?

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18