Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18

Author Topic: Inquisition Mission 3: The Hillarity Hospital Holocaust  (Read 20466 times)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Inquisition Mission 3: The Hillarity Hospital Holocaust
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2016, 06:20:32 pm »

Mirella smiles pleasantly. 'The mook is mine. I trained her, I give her pills.' Mirella hoped silently that Butch kept her shit together. 'Prince Clinton should see what a real spy is capable of. My loyalty is not to him. My prince has me bound stronger than your diluted, human-polluted blood would manage.' It was a false assumption, she knew, that his blood would be weaker than any other vampire, but it would perhaps make him angry. If she could get a reaction from him, she knew she would have some sort of power over him. She reaches out and strokes Butch's hand comfortingly, smiling at Mr. Lewinsky.

Mr Lewinsky takes a composure plus resolve frenzy check and barely passes with 1 success.

Mirella also rolls on manipulation + subterfuge against Lewinsky's wits and awareness and beats him by 1 success.

He scowls. "So what do you want, miss Rose?"
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2016, 06:34:56 pm »

Mirella smiles at him, she stands and faces him, feeling she has gained control of the interaction.
'You know I am not here to harm you, I only wish what my prince commands. It must be the same for you, Prince Clinton is a noble prince to serve.'
Now his walls have been broken down she feels she may be able to get through to his emotions with more effect. Her smile is sweet, comforting, sisterly.
'I want only what benefits us all, Mr. Lewinsky. I do believe we can barter a deal to benefit both of us. After all you now have a connection loyal to the kindred within the hunter group. I saw how you singled me out, you knew I would be of the most use to your prince, of anyone in the group.'
From the moment he scowled, she knew he valued his pride. Now she knew she could use it against him. She had spoken harshly of what he considered a private vulnerability, and now she built him up again, compliments and sympathy.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 08:41:32 pm by Sialia »

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2016, 06:45:48 pm »

go WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP like I'm from a three stooges skit and keep running until trump either takes a breather or dies of a heart attack.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2016, 07:44:42 pm »

Nikolai realizes that it would probably be a bad idea to wander a vampire infested hospital all alone, so he goes the the closest of the bases currently being used as bases. He goes to the highest window he can find that is facing the hospital and begins assembling his rifle.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 07:59:21 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2016, 07:46:19 pm »

da, comrade, every square inch of america not taken up by something important that we care about is automatically an abandoned building. This is just how it works, no?
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2016, 07:53:50 pm »

I thought we were using 2 nearby buildings as bases?
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2016, 07:55:56 pm »

They seem to be currently in use as FREAKING MUSEUMS and I have no idea why Aigre could possibly think they would make good bases.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2016, 08:32:28 pm »

((Eh, we don't really need a base.  This's gonna go loud eventually, unless Mirella basically solos and speedruns the mission.  >.>

...Nikolai should actually be a pretty good hacker, having 3 int and 1 computers.  Assuming we actually let the vampires stay, he might be able to solo the mission.))

Take that breather, and continue after at a brisk walk.  Order the mooks to catch Sean, but not to harm him at all.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2016, 08:39:55 pm »

((Really you want to probably do some surveillance and find someone living alone. Tie him up in his basement and use the house as a base. From there we need to information gather, who are the vampires involved? Capture (subtlely please), interrogate. We have a lot to get started on.))
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 08:42:15 pm by Sialia »

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2016, 08:49:00 pm »

((Right now I'm just looking for a snipers nest to set up in. After I find one, I'll find a house with a basement or something.))

Glory to United Forenia!

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2016, 09:42:29 pm »

((I am really enjoying this game. It's seeing how far Mirella can push it.))

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2016, 07:05:12 pm »

Mirella smiles at him, she stands and faces him, feeling she has gained control of the interaction.
'You know I am not here to harm you, I only wish what my prince commands. It must be the same for you, Prince Clinton is a noble prince to serve.'
Now his walls have been broken down she feels she may be able to get through to his emotions with more effect. Her smile is sweet, comforting, sisterly.
'I want only what benefits us all, Mr. Lewinsky. I do believe we can barter a deal to benefit both of us. After all you now have a connection loyal to the kindred within the hunter group. I saw how you singled me out, you knew I would be of the most use to your prince, of anyone in the group.'
From the moment he scowled, she knew he valued his pride. Now she knew she could use it against him. She had spoken harshly of what he considered a private vulnerability, and now she built him up again, compliments and sympathy.

Manipulation + Subterfuge roll? (it should be an expression roll, really.) vs wits + awareness 2 successes vs 4.

Mr Lewinsky stops believing that Mirella is from some kind of prince. "Brash little hunter, what could you possibly offer the Princedom of Arkansas?"

((Eh, we don't really need a base.  This's gonna go loud eventually, unless Mirella basically solos and speedruns the mission.  >.>

...Nikolai should actually be a pretty good hacker, having 3 int and 1 computers.  Assuming we actually let the vampires stay, he might be able to solo the mission.))

Take that breather, and continue after at a brisk walk.  Order the mooks to catch Sean, but not to harm him at all.

Trump pants and breathes, and tries to stand up. "Get Sean, but don't break him!"

go WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP like I'm from a three stooges skit and keep running until trump either takes a breather or dies of a heart attack.

4 running successes The exact formula is [roll(Dex + Athletics) + (static dex + str)]x2=speed in m/s or something like that. Sean runs, and goes WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP.

One of the Blackshirts is keeping up with Sean, the other starts to fall behind by 5 meters.

Nikolai realizes that it would probably be a bad idea to wander a vampire infested hospital all alone, so he goes the the closest of the bases currently being used as bases. He goes to the highest window he can find that is facing the hospital and begins assembling his rifle.

The nearest building you can shoot from is the roof of the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Interdistrict Magnet Elementary School. The teachers and students would love to see a real gunman, I'm sure.

Otherwise you could try the US Social Security Administration Of Disability, an office block, with no screaming kids, but lots of government men.

Both buildings would give you a clear shot of the front entrance. The upper floors have windows to the clinics, but all are veiled by blinders.

da, comrade, every square inch of america not taken up by something important that we care about is automatically an abandoned building. This is just how it works, no?

Helena hides in the truck, reaedy to drive Nikolai.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2016, 07:22:20 pm »

Mirella drops the kind act. She's down to a business deal now. 'Look, you want information on the hunters, whatever, I'll drop you a hint on what they are doing.' Controlling a flow of information that the vampires were using would be an incredible advantage. If they listened or even suspected any information she was offering might be true, it would allow her to mislead them or manipulate them. Any contact at all with them was an advantage. 'I feed you intel. You put in a good word about me with your prince, you spare me when it comes to blows.' Mirella crossed her arms, beginning to pace. 'I am one of the more experienced team members. Anything they are doing, I will know about it. I can even order an action.' This wasn't a lie. Mirella was confident that anything she asked the team to do for a greater plan they would comply. Mirella was not going to betray her hunter team, however incompetent, but controlling the information fed to them was too much of an advantage to overlook. In addition, it was a way she could leave the building alive.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 09:33:37 pm by Sialia »

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2016, 07:33:48 pm »

School it is. After being driven to the school, he will catch the attention of a female teacher. After getting her attention, he will seduce her and get her to take him to the proper position.

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18