Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: Interdimensional Contract Killers (6/6) (On Hold)  (Read 26655 times)

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: Interdimensional Contract Killers (6/6) (Game Start!)
« Reply #150 on: December 09, 2016, 06:02:18 am »

Pocket the clay phone thing. Attempt opening communication channel with everyone.

"Status report?"
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 09, 2016, 04:08:35 pm »

"Hmmph. Stay here and watch over these guys."

Nyar leaves to enter the fight. (I need a description of who they are, what they have and stuff before I write my combat action).
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 09, 2016, 04:34:46 pm »

(I'll be autoing Failbird's character for the duration of the fight until he responds, and if he doesn't respond until then, Dickson is in. I did PM Failbird.)

(I need a description of who they are, what they have and stuff before I write my combat action).

A woman and two men are guarding the stairway, but they are right next to Wrestleclaw, your new teammate. Armed with thompsons, but the woman has two gold-plated revolvers and a bejewelled dagger at her waist.

Three thugs with thompsons are in the kitchen, behind the counter, searching the cabinets.

One thug (more rotund than the others) is sifting through the crowd. He's using a thompson to poke people and get them to dance out of the way.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 09, 2016, 06:31:24 pm »

Wrestleclaw looks around confused. He certainly wasn't expecting to be dropped into the middle of THIS sort of scenario. He turns to the woman who has some very obvious bling, therefor she must be important.

"Excuse me lady, you wouldn't happen to know where my partners are would you? We were searching for a man called Fishsticks."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 09, 2016, 09:28:24 pm »

"Well, I guess while we were getting attacked, the others managed to get some work done."

Pocket the thugs identification and find a car to steal.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 10, 2016, 01:51:51 am »

"Uhh... crap."

Jump behind the nearest cover and open fire at the female thug in the door.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 10, 2016, 02:22:06 am »

Nyar ducks into a sprint, he draws his sword and stabs through one of the thugs and with his other hand uses his skill to shoot a subsonic (he never bothered to remove the suppressor) 9mm clip into the other thugs arms and hands.

"So. What do you do?" Nyar asks his new teammate.
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 10, 2016, 07:50:10 am »

Wrestleclaw blinks, before either chokeslamming one of the ones still standing if either of them are, or scanning through the crowd to spot the third thug if they aren't.

"Wrestle."
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 07:59:03 am by Failbird105 »

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 10, 2016, 04:39:51 pm »

Help Slippy find and hotwire a car.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 10, 2016, 10:30:24 pm »

Update 16

Pocket the clay phone thing. Attempt opening communication channel with everyone.

"Status report?"

Nobody replies. How sad. Here you had a friend in the making and you just go steal his soul. Now nobody wants to talk to you and you're all alone.

Nyar ducks into a sprint, he draws his sword and stabs through one of the thugs and with his other hand uses his skill to shoot a subsonic (he never bothered to remove the suppressor) 9mm clip into the other thugs arms and hands.

"So. What do you do?" Nyar asks his new teammate.

[4][6] Your sword meets flesh partway through its journey, resurfacing with a fresh mahogany tint. [6][5] The subsonic rounds also find their way, fragmenting into several chunks of and leaving exit wounds the size of lemons. Overall, your projectiles have achieved much in the grand journey of a bullet's lifetime; for the sword, it's another step up the ladder of martial enlightenment.

"Uhh... crap."

Jump behind the nearest cover and open fire at the female thug in the door.
Wrestleclaw blinks, before either chokeslamming one of the ones still standing if either of them are, or scanning through the crowd to spot the third thug if they aren't.

"Wrestle."

The pack leader leaps out of the way before one of your teammates shrouds both bodyguards in a cloud of gunsmoke and pale mist. She does a backward roll into the crowd and produces some kind of odd hand motion.

Suddenly everyone in the crowd looks like her. Everyone.

"Well, I guess while we were getting attacked, the others managed to get some work done."

Pocket the thugs identification and find a car to steal.

[4/6 -> 6/4] The accident at the beginning of the mission resulted in a major traffic jam, so there is no deficit of effectively parked cars on the side of the road. Sure there's people inside a lot of them, but seeing as it's going to take some time to clear up the mess, a lot of people have left their car parked on the side of the road.

On One Hand: You grabbed a car.
On the Other Hand: There is a traffic jam, so the car won't be of much use until you can get it out of the jam.

Help Slippy find and hotwire a car.

You find a truck abandoned on the side of the road. It could get you through the jam easily enough...

Then you realize: Why not just use the cloaked interdimensional van? The driver calls you up: "Need a lift to that spot of yours? I checked the records for this dimension, and I think the addresses are mostly similar, outside of city street names. We can use the Macro Jump Drive."

Status of Team: Pretty Much Detected
Dimensional Interference Radar: Portentious

Spoiler: Nayr, AKA WunderKatze (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cop, AKA HighEndNoob (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 02:02:00 am by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 10, 2016, 11:25:10 pm »

Nobody replies. How sad. Here you had a friend in the making and you just go steal his soul. Now nobody wants to talk to you and you're all alone.

((Sigged.))

Do my best to follow the address I received. If I get within line-of-sight in this turn somehow, examine area.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 11, 2016, 12:25:34 am »

Get in the van. Reload my guns on the way.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 11, 2016, 03:03:18 am »

Nyar lets the thug slide off his sword, he then taps the slide lock and holsters his Samurai Edge 92FS handgun.

In a blink he summons and throws to kunai at the decoy/real dame. "Smoke and mirrors-

Is that all you drag those mooks around for?"

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 11, 2016, 09:16:13 am »

( Gifted nose huh? }>:] )
Seeing that it would likely be a bad idea to just go cleaving/wrestling his way through the crowd, Wrestleclaw instead attempts to SMELL for the real one, which considering how close to him she was, shouldn't be too hard.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 11, 2016, 10:53:53 pm »

"Really now. Damn, should of read the contract before I signed."

Get into the van and message the other assassins to see if they want to come along.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13