Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: cities of bay12  (Read 791 times)

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
cities of bay12
« on: November 14, 2016, 09:47:19 pm »

cities of bay12 is a forum game where people maake cities wiithout bounds on their imagination, each one making up a piece of bay12!

you give th name and description of the city to mak a valid  one, with no limits on the creativity/insanity of your city. even cities with meta elements adre allowed.
I'll start.
mad city
Thus city is a huge industrial city, with multiple dwarfium and boozeium mines. it has nil directional portals to the next two cities.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: cities of bay12
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 12:42:28 am »

Cabin city.

Pop 1

I moved to Canada and built this one cabin in the north forests. My backyard is the size of a city so...
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.
'No.' is a complete sentence. —Mary Kate & Ashley

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 07:51:44 am »

Are we gonna develop the cities or somethin...
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 12:27:23 pm »

Eldrathion minor

A city filled with various mini - cities, which in turn make up almost every single forum gsme ever, save a few outlyers.

Eldrathion major

A nearby underground city filled with dwarves. Not much else. Elves are not allowed.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 01:29:11 pm »

Are we gonna develop the cities or somethin...

Cabin City: Day 2

I seem to connect with the squirrels for some reason. I can just pat my shoulder or my lap and they'll come running and jumping onto me. Actually the gophers too which seem to behave just like bigger squirrels. There are these strange houses with windows that look like eyes. Theres a few of them on one side of a street. This evil queen awoke from an Egyptian tomb or something(not sure why she's in Canada) and somehow I knew it was desperate enough to call upon an unspeakable foe of this foe, a name I have now I forgot but when I said it it grew dark and a chill wind blew. It blew through the houses with the strange eyes. These apple shaped houses, the windows collapsed open horizontally. And then I could see the shape of something terrible moving in the distance. It had a round black body with skinny legs, lime green glowing eyes. It told me of a quest a favor I must do for it, in order to get what I want.
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.
'No.' is a complete sentence. —Mary Kate & Ashley