Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: HEAVY FIGHTING: A lawless team death match mechanics test.  (Read 5751 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile

Not nearly so sexy, imagine if the brain casing was about 4x longer, and as wide as a barrel, with ramshackle metal arms and legs attached to the jar.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile

BTW, once Mentalix's tube get destroyed, what happens?

Then he'll be trapped on the ground to either be picked up by an ally or squished by one of us. He can still use his powers.
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile

Hayden mildly considers the hole in the floor.

"Just like 'Nam..."

PM'ed.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile

"Pfft, I get the feeling you'd say that about anything."

You hear back from the hole.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 05:23:50 pm by WunderKatze »
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile

PM sent
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Pfft, I get the feeling you'd say that about anything."

"Maybe if you weren't coming out of the cracks in the floor like some kind of guerilla I wouldn't have" Hayden replies without any hesitation.
"Now stay down there and behave while I light up your pals, m'kay?"

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile

"You're the one in dark hiding place not me buddy." The hole argues back.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You're crawling around in the mud. This? This here is cover. I learned what cover is in middle school. I ain't no toddler."

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Good effect on target! Now if these riflemen would keep their heads down."

PM'd
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile

Please standby this week while I study for/take finals~

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile

Gud luck!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile

good luck on your finals.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile

Turn 4.

Turn Mechanics:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(Thanks for the dialogue!)

“Hope this holds,”

Ace Pulls out his grappling hook and lets the robe extend to greater proportions. He gives it a nice toss, handily looping the bridge. Tucking the rope into his belt Ace readies his gun he then falls back into the river attempting to allow the current to pull him down stream, Ace manages to travel out of the smoke but-

CRRAACCCCCK!

The bridge crumbles under the combined weight of Mentalix and Ace (who is roped on). Mentalix tumbles straight into a sturdy beam fragment protruding from the river!

SMACK. The glass cracks spider out even further! Mentalix tumbles out of the smoke, half submerged

Ace whose plan was to shoot all along raises his gun!

BAM BAM BAM! The glass finally shatters releasing Mentalix’s brain into the lake!

After a nice chit chat Hayden decides to get down to business. He points his twin .50cal mount into the floor boards-

“Nobody plays fair in this kind of wa-“

CRASSHH!

“I agree with you there,”

The floor boards underneath Hayden give! His scooter tumbles into the mud but it and him are both unharmed! Hayden looks upon the sword wielding and smirking Raioyris.

Hayden feels a sudden buildup of wrestling angst!

Tex stumbles up, ”Shit that hurts like I just used a cactus for a seat. Damn.”

Before he can even move 4 infantry men grab him and pin him against the crate.

“Holy shit! You’re a ghost!” The Sergeant yells over the action. “Hurry, pressure! Pressure!”

The men individually pull out their first aid kits and begin handing around medical implements; bandages, gauze, morphine shots, iodine, it all stings but Tex starts to feel a little more stable though he won’t be able to fight at full potential for the remainder of the fight.

BLAM BLAM BLAM! Three shots ring out. The Deadeyes live up to their name slaying group 1 (three infantry men)

Ripply reloads.

Turn Transcript:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Statuses:

Red team:

Team Blue:

Status: 19 bullets left in M9s. 10 Shots in magnums left. Butchered right armish side area No right arm! Lost one Magnum handgun. Bleed: 5/12 -> Passes! (No roll modifiers apply to you any more. You’re just too hurt)
Status 1 bullet in mag! Needs to reload soon!

Status: 6 men and BAR down! Sergeant and 3 riflemen remain!

Reference:

Mentalix is a brain in the river. In the huts on red team side are 3 normal snipers.

Tex is in the river behindish the container with 4 infantry men.

Raioyris is under the platform on red team side with Hayden

Ace is near Mentalix.

Ripply is in a hut on the side with Mentalix.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 02:10:23 am by WunderKatze »

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile

Mentalix you're still fully functional but moving at all costs an action.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile

((I'm going to have to get out of this game, going on vacation over Christmas. I've been signing out of literally all my other forum games, sorry that you had to make me the focus of this mission.

Auto-run away from my pursuers until I get clear or die. If attacked, keep running.

((After this mission, you can freely terminate my brain.))
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 12:27:11 am by NRDL »
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5