Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Update 1.22 - Tons more graphics... Plants, Demons/Fbs/Titans, Vermin...  (Read 6582 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
Re: Update 1.22 - Tons more graphics... Plants, Demons/Fbs/Titans, Vermin...
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2016, 08:06:29 am »

PTW

Hamek McEisenfaust

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2016, 08:33:29 am »

Sir Meph, apologies for interrupting your greatness, but, I have found more of the dreaded 'black squares' . These are located on the four outer corners of the tailors, also the pottery workshop. I looked further, and I found almost all of the 3X5 shops, the corners of the buildings are black, but when Q is used to look at the shop, the corners flash a rounded smoothed wall shape, in the oh so wonderful Masterwork Mod <TM><R>. I unfortunately do not have a screen shot for this one though. I will see myself to the torture room for my interruption Sir.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 04:11:25 pm by Hamek McEisenfaust »
"here's 7 inebriated borderline psychotic bastards, go dig out a living space for 200 of them that will be coming soon btw there's also a terrible tentacle monster-panda made out of barf to deal with have fun" -PsychicKid

HydraKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2016, 04:06:46 pm »

*Black Square alert*
Floor Hatches. Specifically the rough wood floor hatches. I can check the other floor hatches and see if they aren't coming up either if it helps.

Also the seasonal changes look awesome! Winter really looks very dark and cold.

meltorefas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2016, 08:59:59 am »

1. succubus character icons look like slugs

I managed to fix this for myself, hopefully this well help others as well. Go into your df/raw/graphics folder (for base game and save games as needed) and find graphics_boltgun_succubus.txt. The third line is OBJECT:GRAPHICS, change this to [OBJECT:GRAPHICS] and succubi should appear as normal (obviously they don't have meph tileset models but they aren't slugs or the letter i, so).

Silver Dragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2016, 09:07:47 pm »

There's some patron love for ya Meph, keep soldiering on mate.

baldamundo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2016, 01:14:14 pm »

Love the new tileset, Meph! Could well be my new fave.

Two issues I've noticed though:
  • it seems like choosing basically any print mode options other than 2D, 2DSW, or TWBT results in the main menu fonts getting totally garbled with all different icons instead of letters. This probably isn't that big an issue since I can't even remember what the different options mean or why I'd want to pick them though, admittedly...
  • I'm getting a crash if I try to export the map/gen info from my generated worlds. Happening on both the larger worlds I generated with several century histories, but not on the tiny short history world I generated as a test afterwards. I could try genning some worlds with different parameters if that would help troubleshoot. Although for all I know this could even be just a vanilla issue (I don't play vanilla much any more)
Pages: 1 [2]