Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My space station 13 journal.  (Read 851 times)

zubb2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
My space station 13 journal.
« on: November 18, 2016, 09:40:47 pm »

So I was google- ing like asymmetric games and stuff or whatever and I end up finding a game called "space station 13".
I then see that bay12 has their own league or whatever. I installed all the things and got the game playing, but I ended up on some other
server that the bay 12 but whatever.
I had no Idea what I was doing and it was a time, but it was a fun time. I never broke RP either.

So here is my two part journal about my cat man character named "Kitty Galore".

First part.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Second part.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

But for reals this was a fun game and I had a good time not knowing what the balls I was doing.
Still don't, there were people running around doing important stuff and here I am just trying to find some smokes or whatever.
The journal I wrote is pretty much how it all happened. I see no upon reading it myself that it is not the best written thing
ever, but I feel it is "in character" of a sort and am keeping it the way it is. (I'm probably not correcting any spelling any time soon either, but maybe someday.)

Please read, and sorry if there are text bricks or aww whatever just read it and try to enjoy as I did.
(Anyone else have any stories that can compare to a man being beaten to death with his own trousers by a giant gopher?)
(when goblins showed up, I mumbled "Smithers! Release the hounds!" and had the lever pulled.)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: My space station 13 journal.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 11:25:39 am »

I've heard SS13 is a blast once you figure everything out, but I can see now that it is a blast even if you dont know what the hell you're doing.  :P
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: My space station 13 journal.
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 02:55:19 pm »

It's a blast whenever the science department fucks up and explodes themselves.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.