Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: All Bards Party  (Read 21299 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: All Bards Party
« Reply #135 on: December 01, 2016, 11:20:40 am »

Completely miss this speech as I return to the Field of Deeds.

Missing so many things...

Feedback time again! Use horrible feedback noises to weaken the enemy's mental and auditory defences.

6-1 - Tune volume up to eleven, fiddle with few knobs to change sound of theremin and let loose most mentally disturbing sounds. It's hardly a music, dubstep about cats trying to mate with angels, but the power you weave into output of your instrument beautifully knits it together into coherent form.

Palpable waves of power emanate from theremin, distorting light as they travel forward covering half of the camp before dissipating. Closest orcs stagger and fall over holding their ears. However from back of the camp sound of trumper can be heard calling for battle. Army furthest away gathers up really fast into formation, raising up flags and battle standards.

Commence with my sinister plan once you know who, returns.

You will be waiting for a while. Better do something productive in meanwhile.

Join the Master in his song of annihilation!
Quote from: Guild Master
Song of supernova

4-1 & 6-1 - Who knew electric guitar and harmonica play together so well? Maestro rocks out on his boulder and you mosh away next to him, both gathering power of music into single point between you and the camp. The point starts glowing and pulsing in rhytmically, growing brighter and bigger with every passing second. With the final note blindingly bright pulse eminates from it, before gathered power finally explode outwards.

Orcs nearest to orchestra foolishly didn't retreat, and now they pay for that. Grass is turned into ash in front of light, closest tents reach their flash point and are reduced to ashes instantly and hundred orcs are ignited and burned to death in matter of seconds. Another hundred dies soon from full body burns.

"Do you smell that? I love smell of roasted bacon!"

Don't destroy the world.

Do destroy the orcs though.

There's so many ways to destroy orcs you can't even decide which particular manner of destruction to use here.

5-1 - Sonic and fire have been used, so how about lightning next? You switch your chicken plucker to thunder mode and play. After few seconds power of music connects to sky and with every note lightning strikes down into the camp. Watch towers are targeted first, but as those shatter it starts targeting tents, flags, battle standards and upright spears orcs are wielding. Many are disabled.

Orc response to your assault is quick. Obviously they have plans in place for various situations and being ambushed by group of bards apparently is one of the plans. Various displays of light shine on sky above the camp, no doubt work of mages, delivering orders and formations. All soldiers gather in columns and start marching to left, right and center. Those going to sides do probably know way to get on the cliff you are standing on, but it remains mystery how the third group intends to get you.

Orc soldiers are not your immediate worry. The most pressing problem is flaming boulders arcing in your direction. Draignean, S34N1C and TheBiggerFish dodge fiery death and end up back to back with each other. This akward situation prevents them from properly avoiding next burning rock and have their instruments burned. S34N1C's harmonica is already in bad condition, so suprise reheating is enough to break it. He retreats to get his third harmonica.

The very same rock burns Ultimuh's hair.

But it's not all bad news! Reinforcements are coming! Poohbah, Harry Baldman and MidnightJaguar arrive with their brand new instruments!

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 01, 2016, 11:23:02 am »

Heal our ears!  And our instruments!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 12:14:01 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 02, 2016, 04:27:20 pm »

Hello?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 02, 2016, 05:00:13 pm »

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! LIMITLESS POWER!!!"

Contine epic sonar dubstep, empower fellow bards with extreme sonic power.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 02, 2016, 05:25:17 pm »

"Guess who's back, buttholes!"

Twang the jaw harp, arresting the boulders in the air with my haunting melody.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 05, 2016, 12:09:25 pm »

Heal our ears!  And our instruments!

5-1 - Chicken plucker works quite well for medicine chant, fixing your and other bards' eardrums as well as restoring Ultimuh's hair.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! LIMITLESS POWER!!!"

Contine epic sonar dubstep, empower fellow bards with extreme sonic power.

3 - Your supporting melody is barely enough to improve Harry's music.

"Guess who's back, buttholes!"

Twang the jaw harp, arresting the boulders in the air with my haunting melody.

"Harry's back, back again! Harry's back for the win!"

4+1 - Wicked twang escapes from your lips, repeatedly denying reality until it finally gives up. New world order is set in place, completely preventing anything physical approaching this band of brothers.

Quote from: Guild Master
Starfall

2 - Stars fail to fall as intented. Guild master focuses too much on technical aspects of the song.

Barrage of flaming boulders stop soon as it becomes evident orcs are only wasting their ammunition. Instead orcish geamancers raise wide stairs for the army reach you on next turn. Of course Harry's shield will prevent them coming too close but it would force you be little more careful what kind of reality bending you do.

Old sigs.
Games.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 05, 2016, 11:23:23 pm »

Channel the Organ and unleash a massive blast of water upon the orcs!
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 06, 2016, 05:32:40 am »

Do the loudest and deepest Didgeridoo sound that's humanly possible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 06, 2016, 06:09:42 am »

"Eat astral dwarf doodoo, orc scum!"

Collapse reality on the orc horde with my twang, presumably creating a supermassive black orc!

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 06, 2016, 10:20:52 am »

"We fight!"

Superimpose an alternate reality of endless dubstep upon the orcish horde. Laugh maniacally.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 06, 2016, 07:10:32 pm »

Make the orcs dance to my rhythm.
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 07, 2016, 07:59:33 pm »

Jump on in as a one man band, and support the musical spells of Harry Baldman.

Avanti!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 08, 2016, 03:27:00 pm »

Sorry for being late. I bought a new game, I was introduced to certain Overlord novel, and now I have to pack stuff up and get ready to move 50 meters. Got little distracted here.

Channel the Organ and unleash a massive blast of water upon the orcs!

1 - Water is generated inside your Chicken Plucker, pipes burst and the entire thing falls apart creating little nice rainbow. Go fetch your backup.

Do the loudest and deepest Didgeridoo sound that's humanly possible.

5 - You mostly focus on being loud and so you most definitely are. Low frequency shockwaves burst out towards advancing orcs. Their eyes burst like a bubbles, bones shatter and internal organs hemorrhage like it's their birthday. 300 orcs fall down to never stand up again, bleeding from every hole.

"Eat astral dwarf doodoo, orc scum!"

Collapse reality on the orc horde with my twang, presumably creating a supermassive black orc!

2 - You play song about monsters of universe, but that's about it.

"We fight!"

Superimpose an alternate reality of endless dubstep upon the orcish horde. Laugh maniacally.

4 - Their command structure falls apart when you fill their ears with dubstep. At least closest half of the army is unable to hear anything but dubstep.

Make the orcs dance to my rhythm.

Yer not here yet.

Jump on in as a one man band, and support the musical spells of Harry Baldman.

I'm afraid crazyabe already laid claim for one man band.

Old sigs.
Games.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 08, 2016, 05:13:03 pm »

Now To Play Songs Which will Drive those Pig-faced Brutes Dancing all the way to Hell, Literally!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 08, 2016, 05:29:28 pm »

I jump in with a Glockenspiel strapped to my chest, and begin playing a soothing melody.

Avanti!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12