Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Author Topic: Reverse Mafia: Over!  (Read 20308 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Reverse Mafia: Over!
« on: November 19, 2016, 02:59:44 pm »

REVERSE MAFIA 

Hello, And welcome to Reverse Mafia, my first attempt to moderate a game on this forum.  This game, Reverse Mafia, is a mountainous game with twist.  I hope you enjoy it, and will share your ideas and critics of it with me after.
A sample of my previous modding can be found Here, and Here, and further games can be linked upon request.

-PLAYERTLIST-
  • Hector13
  • TheDarkStar
  • TheWetSheep
  • Imic
  • TheBiggerFish
  • fillipk

Links of Note
Spoiler: Days (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: VC (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 05:38:01 pm by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Reverse Mafia: Signups
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 03:00:34 pm »

Rules:
    • All site rules apply.
    • If a game is in progress, don't mention it!
    • Play to win.
    • Enjoy yourself; others may follow your example.
    • All text must be readily readable, in legible script, and fully visible.  No encrypted or otherwise coded text.
    • I have the final say in all matters.  Questions may be PMed to me or bolded @me in-thread.
    • Do not quote any PM sent by me to you that regards this game.  Paraphrasing is fine.
    • Do not discuss this game anywhere else, unless specifically cleared by me.
    • Prods will be issued at 48 hours of inactivity in the thread.  Prods not responded to within 24 hours and players with more than 2 prods will be replaced at my discretion.
    • Bolded Navy is my color as moderator.  Do not us it!
    • Vote by using the 'bold' tag, the word 'vote', and then a name before 'unbolding'.  Abbreviated names can be used.  Votes should be on their own line, separated from other text.  I will do doing manual votecounting; if I think its a vote for a player then its a vote; if I do not then it is not!  Please be clear!
    • A lynch will occur as soon as a player receives sufficient votes.  Players may talk until the thread closes.
    • Days will last 14 days and nights 2 days.
    • All actions must be submitted at least 1 hour before the deadline of the phase.  Any actions submitted after will not be accepted.
    • When 7 or fewer players remain, I will offer 'Accelerated Nights' if a simple majority of the players as well as every player capable of acting or talking at night PMs me and asks for it.
    • Please spoiler large(r) images and keep in mind that mobile and low speed users will have difficulty accessing the game if it gets spammed with large images and youtube videos.
    • Hydra Players should make an effort to stay in Hydra.
    • I have limited experience with this site's games.  If something I do doesnt make sense or feels wrong then please inform me of this.  I want everyone to ultimately enjoy themselves.
    • In the event a random number or dice roll needs to be drawn up I will use random.org.

Game-Mechanics:
      • The setup is: 13 Players, 10:3 ratio.
      • The Goal of Reverse Mafia is essentially the reverse of a normal game.  Mafia will want to all be lynched.  Town will want to reach parity with scum - by being lynched.
      • Deleted rule about Night Kills
      • Similarly, there can be no No-Lynches.  At deadline the player with the votes will be lynched.  In the event of a tie the first player to have reached that number of votes will be lynched.  I will consider players who were unvoted to lower votes to take precedence if the situation allows.
      • Day Phases will Last for up to 7 days, and Nights for up to 1 days.

SAMPLE ROLECARDS:
      Spoiler: Town-Aligned (click to show/hide)
      Spoiler: Mafia-Aligned (click to show/hide)
      « Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 05:55:56 pm by pisskop »
      drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
      PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
        • View Profile
      « Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 03:02:19 pm »

Sign-ups are Now, I suppose.  Ill be taking 13 people, and due to the concept behind the game I recommend by not require that people be familiar with mafia and site meta.  In any case, I will also accept PMs abut any concerns players have with the playerlist.
      PKs DF Mod!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
      • It’s shite being Scottish
        • View Profile
      « Reply #3 on: November 19, 2016, 03:17:36 pm »

I am interested in how this will go down.
      Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
      • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
        • View Profile
      « Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 03:27:11 pm »

You have in the rules section, where you say "Vote by using either the 'bold' tag." What's the other option?
      The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
      Money!
      GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
        • View Profile
      « Reply #5 on: November 19, 2016, 03:44:33 pm »

An error.  There is no alternative voting method that is standard on this site.

Votes must be made using the bold tag, followed by the word 'vote', followed by a name

vote pisskop
      unvote pisskop

are examples
      PKs DF Mod!

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
        • View Profile
      « Reply #6 on: November 19, 2016, 04:58:38 pm »

In, this looks fun.

One comment, though - on these forums votes are generally red and bold to make them obvious. It also helps make them more visible against the Darkling theme.
      Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
        • View Profile
      « Reply #7 on: November 19, 2016, 05:08:19 pm »

If yall want that thats okay.  Red is easy to spot on my white lowerboard interface too.
      PKs DF Mod!

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
      • water covering (entire sheep)
        • View Profile
      « Reply #8 on: November 19, 2016, 07:57:17 pm »

In. Mountainous with a twist seems like my kind of game. Do we get to know how many mafia?

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
      • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
        • View Profile
      « Reply #9 on: November 19, 2016, 08:09:54 pm »

I'm sorry, but I'm not in. I was just planning on PTWing when the typo caught my eye.
      The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
      Money!
      GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
      • Still sad
        • View Profile
      « Reply #10 on: November 20, 2016, 03:19:25 am »

In
      Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
      Quote from: smyttysmyth
      Well aren't you cheery
      Quote cabinet
      Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
      • Just here for the schadenfreude.
        • View Profile
      « Reply #11 on: November 20, 2016, 05:51:56 am »

Rules:
        • Day Phases will Last for up to 14 days, and Nights for up to 2 days.
        Holy shit.  And no shorten? 

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
          • View Profile
        « Reply #12 on: November 20, 2016, 07:48:36 am »

yes.  lynching shortens the day and if you guys are okay we can shorten night to 1 day.
        PKs DF Mod!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
        • Still sad
          • View Profile
        « Reply #13 on: November 20, 2016, 11:29:19 am »

I kk wiv that.
        Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
        Quote from: smyttysmyth
        Well aren't you cheery
        Quote cabinet
        Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
        • Somewhere around here.
          • View Profile
        « Reply #14 on: November 20, 2016, 12:45:07 pm »

Bold blue is also a 'reserved color' for the Finger of Suspicion...

I suggest something like this for mod text or something.

in.
        Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
        Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11