Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: Reverse Mafia: Over!  (Read 20755 times)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: Reverse Mafia: Day 01 -> 6 of 6 Too Scummy to be Dead
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2017, 04:28:24 pm »

Since when did I say I wasn't going to help figure things out?
You never said that but your actions have been very passive, like your trying to make as little of a splash as possible as to not give away any tells.  Are you afraid of giving away tells, I mean you shouldn't be right?

::)
Wasnt his first post Hector
@Fillipk
I don't mind. Bread for the bread god, I suppose. I mean, I don't know who's who, that is the point of the game after all. Why are you even doing this anyway? It seems random.
Sorry forgot to get back to you on this, it was random that was the point, We need more proactive play in this game otherwise we won't find scum or do anything, there are no night actions so delaying does nothing, we just need people to post.

Imic rank all the players in this game by who you think is most likely to be scum, exclude people who haven't posted aka TWS

Hector13 how would you go about being lynched as scum?
TDS how would you go about being lynched as town?
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2017, 05:05:33 pm »

How are you going to do that then?
Watch everyone else do things and comment when I feel is necessary or when I have a good point to make.

@filipk:You are correct in that I don't like to act until I can be decisive.  Giving away information only helps scum adjust their play.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2017, 06:44:53 pm »

How are you going to do that then?
Watch everyone else do things and comment when I feel is necessary or when I have a good point to make.

@filipk:You are correct in that I don't like to act until I can be decisive.  Giving away information only helps scum adjust their play.
But I'm not asking you to give away information I'm asking you to take a more proactive play style and try to get other people to post, instead of relying on other people to do this for you as you are now.  As to giving away information, what information is there to give away? Seriously we have good players here so nothing I said hadn't already been realized or won't have been realized if they thought about it so its better to get the information out there so the town knows not to do something stupid.  If your talking about roles, they don't exist and even if they did playing passively is worse as that appears to be anti-information which is a scum thing to do.  Another thing that happens on day 1 is crazy gambits like Hector's self vote which panics people to respond without thinking too much, which gives us a lot of information.  And then there are questions which creates dialogues between people like this one right here.  So please do something with your time and bring us closer to deciding who to lynch day 1.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2017, 06:46:57 pm »

I'll come back to this when I'm not busy freaking out about Trump or doing homework.  Hopefully, that will be sometime today.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2017, 06:47:29 pm »

Hey, what do you mean hector's crazy gambit?
Sigtext

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2017, 07:02:20 pm »

Hey, what do you mean hector's crazy gambit?
Putting himself at L-1, what would you call that.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2017, 07:03:12 pm »

Sane.

We're trying to get lynched.
Sigtext

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 29, 2017, 07:33:48 pm »

Sane.

We're trying to get lynched.
No it wasn't.  He still needed someone else to vote for him and by doing that he makes that even more unlikely, there was no intention to get lynched right then and there in that.  He was doing that just to test and see how we would react so its a gambit.  It could have backfired heavily and made us very unlikely to lynch him.  If he was trying to be lynched then and there it would be like checking your opponent in chess by moving your Queen into danger, a very stupid move if you don't have a back-up plan.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 29, 2017, 07:35:37 pm »

How do you know that, exactly?

I presume the backup plan was "the rest of the day".
Sigtext

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2017, 08:14:24 pm »

How do you know that, exactly?

I presume the backup plan was "the rest of the day".
What exactly are you waiting for?  I mean your talking about the "rest of the day" as if something is magically going to happen that will reveal who is scum or who is town, that's not going to happen so do something, actually who do you think is most likely to be scum right now?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2017, 09:20:30 pm »

Honestly, you.
Sigtext

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 29, 2017, 10:49:04 pm »

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 30, 2017, 06:33:51 pm »

Deadline is paused at 4 days until a replacement for TheWetSheep is found
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 31, 2017, 03:25:12 am »

Deadline is paused at 4 days until a replacement for TheWetSheep is found

Uh... what does that mean for the rest of us?

Do we keep playing or wait until a replacement is found?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 31, 2017, 03:41:51 am »

you may.  a hammer will still end the day, and we would procede into a night that lasted until a suitable replacement is found.  how long do reps take onsite?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11