Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Author Topic: Ye Gods 6 IC: Tick 18.0: Donation of Glaciem  (Read 28245 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 6 IC: Tick 17.0: Mirror mirror
« Reply #360 on: June 17, 2017, 06:18:28 am »

Spoiler: New god appears (click to show/hide)
((Please post that in the OOC channel.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=161571.0))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 17, 2017, 06:34:39 am »

((i just realised aswell that this is the wrong chat...))
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 17, 2017, 06:36:37 am »

((i just realised aswell that this is the wrong chat...))

((It doesn't matter that much all things considered :P. KJP is still (probably) in finals, so don't expect a reply for some time in any case. Usually KJP accepts everyone and you are probably OKed to just start. Text is a bit hard on the eyes though V_V ))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 17, 2017, 06:38:53 am »

((still posted it in OOC))
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 17, 2017, 05:08:26 pm »

The Candlemaker responds to prayers
Quote from:  Unmade priest
<Our time is short. Soon we will die out and be unmade>
"My child, you already are going to live forever. Fear not your return to my fold."
Quote from: Ur'kid stargazer
"Look at the sky! Sometimes we see bright flickers in it at night, especially after what the priests say was a Cielic outburst!"
"Indeed it was! It looks delightful, yes?"
Quote from: Ur'kid historian
"Behold! The forces gather for a great battle! May the Candlemaker bless my report!"
"Such a wonderful report! Now go forth, and record the rest of the battle!"
Quote from: Ur'kid "cultist"
"The cool cultists don't want to invite me into their cool cult"
"Friend, don't you see that you must form your own cult? Who needs the so-called "cool" cultists anyway?"
Quote from: Unmade observer
<What a joy to have lived to see your initial investigations of the strange! Farewell, dear Candlemaker! Do not trust the r-->
"It has been a great pleasure to see the beginning and the end of you, my child. Fare thee well, friend."
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 6 IC: Tick 18.0: Donation of Glaciem
« Reply #365 on: July 10, 2017, 05:01:54 am »

Tick 18.0: Donation of Glaciem

Myx has created more Nygae (Myx: -20E)

Myx listens to prayers:
   Nygae gardener: "Why are thhere sssnakes in my fflowersss? Are thhey yoursss?"
   Guruk warrior: "Who are we fuppofed to fight again?"
   Whispersmoke crusader: "SSSave usss!"

Breeze has expanded the Windbags and Icelings proportionately. (Breeze: -10E) Breeze also promotes the bone carver, making him an Advanced hero of bonecarving and cartography! (Breeze: -3E)

Breeze responds to prayers:
   Iceling crusader: "They melted our homes! They melted our families! They get to DIE IN A FIRE!"

Breeze requests a hall of elements in the library.

Critter creates Twisters, wind creatures of wildly variable sizes that feed on storms that can be ridden on when saddled. They are popular new mounts among the Windbags, who shape them into clothes, mounts, and clothes-mounts.

Saron prepares a one-use smiting mirror to reflect future smitings. (Saron: -12E)

Saron continues sorting through the helmet pile, this time finding...
   A helmet with flames painted on whose colors can be changed
   A helmet enabling the wearer to eat fire safely
   A helmet that randomly bursts into flame

Vorigo, god of the Eldritch, appears.

The Candlemaker responds to prayers:
   Unmade priest: <We are worried. Where will we go when our time is done?>
   Ur'kid stargazer: "Delightful and inspiring! I charted the important stars' positions that night and will chart them everyday for the next few years!"
   Ur'kid "cultist": "I made a cult of the Candlemaker, but everyone seems to be too busy to join a cult!"
   Unmade observer: <For our ages of service, we thank you for granting us a definite end.>

The conflict on the Ice Islands intensifies as the ground swallows up numerous fire creatures and unworried-looking Feltac-like creatures and Dryads emerge! Following a soaking raid by the forces of ice, usable fuel is running out on the Ice Islands, a worrisome situation for the forces of fire.

Spoiler: Council rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposals (1) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deities(17) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere suggestions this Tick are Truth and Fate. For opposed spheres, try opposing Eldritch or War
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 05:29:42 am by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: July 10, 2017, 05:23:22 am »

Declare the Flame-Bursting Helmet the winner. Ask its creator for his wish.

Fire eating and Flame bunny helmets are the runners up.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 10, 2017, 08:37:47 am »

Critter creates the Nemean Wolves! They are slightly larger than normal wolves, and are easily identified by their shiny golden fur and three tails. Their hide is absurdly resistant to damage and the elements, allowing them to live even in the harshest environments the planet has to offer. Mundane edged weapons bounce off the hide harmlessly, while blunt weapons are capable of stunning them if they have enough strength behind them. Their claws and teeth are sharper than any mundane blade, capable of shredding armor as easily as butter (even managing to pierce the hide of other Nemean wolves).
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 10, 2017, 09:00:14 pm »

Use 5e to create the Hall of Elements within the Library. Here Gods can observe all elements present and experiment with them in a safe way. Adorn it with beutiful symbols representing the elements portrayed within.

Breeze goes to experiment with the elements of ice and fire. After many attempts of experimentation that resulted in burns and in freezing Breeze is finally happy to present her newest creation

Use 5e to Create Firice all over the world. Firice is a solid material that looks like a purple block of ice. It is cold within, but is covered in a layer of flame as a membrane to it. The purple flame is sizzling hot. It does not melt by itself, nor does it melt by fire. It does not melt ice. It does not strenghten fire but it is sizzlingly hot and burns other materials just fine. It comes to be when violent flames of great power hit super cold, solid blocks of ice. Beings of Fire and beings of Ice find its existance mesmerizing and usually they consider Firice to be beautiful.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]