Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Sudden tileset change :(  (Read 991 times)

Dwarf_Fever

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Sudden tileset change :(
« on: November 14, 2016, 11:49:36 pm »

Ok, loaded up my game and suddenly it looks different from the beautiful 32 tileset... almost like it reverted partially back to ASCII. Here's a screenshot:

https://img.ie/image/0C2

Halp?
"Whatever exists, having somehow come into being, is again and again reinterpreted to new ends, taken over, transformed, and redirected by some power superior to it; all events in the organic world are a subduing, a becoming master, and all subduing and becoming master involves a fresh interpretation, an adaptation through which any previous 'meaning' and 'purpose' are necessarily obscured or obliterated."

Dwarf_Fever

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sudden tileset change :(
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 12:10:57 am »

Looking at it, it seems like it thinks it's in the overland/embark map maybe?

Edit: Not a save file issue, it seems, a new game does the same thing.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 12:31:52 am by Dwarf_Fever »
"Whatever exists, having somehow come into being, is again and again reinterpreted to new ends, taken over, transformed, and redirected by some power superior to it; all events in the organic world are a subduing, a becoming master, and all subduing and becoming master involves a fresh interpretation, an adaptation through which any previous 'meaning' and 'purpose' are necessarily obscured or obliterated."

Dwarf_Fever

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 12:54:25 am »

Must have accidentally changed a setting in the launcher in a fit of drunken inspiration, I loaded some settings I saved and relaunched, and now it's back to normal. Sorry to bother!

raeborga

• Bay Watcher
  • [STRANGE_MOODS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 12:56:58 am »

Must have accidentally changed a setting in the launcher in a fit of drunken inspiration

This is my creative process in a nutshell.