Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: All Bards Party  (Read 21318 times)

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: All Bards Party
« Reply #165 on: February 10, 2017, 04:05:15 pm »

It would have small wheels on the tips of the legs, and a simple melody might be enough for it to move. Maybe I would have to make a die roll for it to move, but in exchange, it could carry other bards and things on it.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 10, 2017, 06:44:29 pm »

"I suggest we kill the adventure guild that should give enough proof or the conquer hell one any of those work"
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 10, 2017, 07:20:39 pm »

"I suggest we kill the adventure guild that should give enough proof or the conquer hell one any of those work"

Accordion Master appears suddenly, before chiming in with a simple "Ditto, my eldritch polka will send this guild on an adventure to the Mountains of Madness."
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 10, 2017, 07:33:11 pm »

"Why don't we seek out the Lich Lord of Silence, and return the many voices he'd stolen over the decades?"
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 10, 2017, 10:36:31 pm »

"Why don't we seek out the Lich Lord of Silence, and return the many voices he'd stolen over the decades?"
"Sounds a bit too much like he could just Silence all of us.  Unless we use interpretive dance."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 10, 2017, 11:33:42 pm »

Forget which instrument I had, and switch to an ocarina
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 11, 2017, 06:04:39 am »

"Sounds a bit too much like he could just Silence all of us.  Unless we use interpretive dance."
"He can only silence a soul, preventing the being's voice from being heard. Things like the drums and guitars have no need of it, though vocal accompaniment can go a long way with them. Even for wind-based instruments, so much is added to the voice before it reaches human ears that the effect is miniscule, and a few warded reeds could add quite a layer of protection."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 17, 2017, 02:46:59 pm »

Guild master sits on a table and plucks strings of his guitar.

"Let's not destroy Adventurers' Guild. We want their recognition after all. Lich of Silence feels a bit annoying, but taking out Villains' Guild on the other hand..."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]