Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Unrecognized entity creature token, help?  (Read 1830 times)

ImACatNamedGloves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Unrecognized entity creature token, help?
« on: November 25, 2016, 03:37:37 pm »

Hello! I'm basically creating a humanoid penguin race, but it won't appear when generating a new world. I looked into the errorlog file and it shows this:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

They're called the tuky race. I can take care of the "Unrecognized symbol" error, but what bugs me it's the "Unrecognized entity creature token". It's been hours and I can't find the issue! The creature raw file is alright (I guess, because there aren't any errors regarding that file), but I can post it if you need it. Here you have the entity file.

I'm pretty sure it will be an easy solution, but you see!

Thanks in advance!

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unrecognized entity creature token, help?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 07:15:19 pm »

You're missing an end bracket on EQUIPMENT_IMPROVEMENTS, which is going to cause problems.

ImACatNamedGloves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 07:48:10 am »

You're missing an end bracket on EQUIPMENT_IMPROVEMENTS, which is going to cause problems.

I have corrected it and it does nothing. I've also noticed another missing bracket at SUBSELECT_SYMBOL:WAR:PEACE, but again, nothing.

I've revised again all the end brackets one by one and no one seems to be missing, but I could be wrong.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2016, 09:58:00 am »

[CREATURE:TUKY]
[TRANSLATION:TUKY]

Those are the only ones with TUKY. Post your creature file and make sure you have the language file called TUKY too. Delete your old saves and errorlog, gen a new world, check if the error is still there. Your creature-ID has to be TUKY.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

ImACatNamedGloves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2016, 10:05:41 am »

Here you go:

The language file is called language_TUKY, I think this is alright.

ImACatNamedGloves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2016, 10:29:10 am »

Hey! I found out it was [OBJECT:CREATURE], not [OBJECT_CREATURE]!! This solved the unrecognized creature issue, but now I have to handle others regarding my bad modding skills. Thank you for your time!