Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24

Author Topic: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC  (Read 15749 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC
« on: November 26, 2016, 06:57:45 pm »

As you open your eyes there is nothing, blackness, the void.... and then slowly there is color, wind, and an ever approaching ground. some might scream some may be silent it does not matter for you are about to hit the ground.......

8 craters form as the creation god utters their last word "I leave this world to you, fill it with life or destroy it, its in your hands now" and creation has died leaving only the eight deity's to rule over this land. will you create and build or seek to destroy? its all up to you now.

GAME START (Actions should be bolded). also the turn will be made once everyone has posted an action

Reminder: 1 epic fail, 2 bad fail. 3 almost a good roll, 4 pass, 5 great pass, 6 over shoot
stat bonuses will be provided on a 2 depending on the action
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 03:29:20 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 07:00:33 pm »

"Let us see what happens, whether order or chaos shall rule."

Become invisible.

Observe the others.

Create a wellspring of illusory magic.

Create a violet sun, so that time may advance and be defined by sun and moon.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 07:27:02 pm by Rautherdir »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 07:01:48 pm »

"This shall serve."

Add a gentle ball of light into the sky, this world's moon.  Let it be peaceful and calm, not harsh like the suns of other worlds.

Create the first of my children, the Elin.  Small, spritely things, they shall be filled with love and wonder, and seek to explore this world of vastness and potential.

But the Elin must be protected. The Steadfast shall be formed, a being of pure light, capable of piercing rock with its rays, and blinding the very essences of those it turns its wrath on, those who threaten the Elin.

A home shall also be made for the Elin, named Tir.  This home shall be a city of stone, raised from the ground, and guarded by the Steadfast.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 07:13:53 pm by NRDL »
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2016, 07:04:43 pm »

[Zami Ironfist, Goddess of Armor]

Zami creates a suit of crude armor for herself, for protection.
Zami creates a metal bar, to smack things with.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2016, 07:05:22 pm »

Digita kneels down and feels the cold, hard, Earth.

"This will not do."

She places her palm firmly against the Earth, and lets her energy flow through the crust. She creates a molten core of the world composed of pure divine energy, seeping her energy deep into the ground, and allowing it to permeate up from below. She then creatse small fissures leading from the core to the surface, causing the ever-replenishing divine energy to warm certain regions of the surface, and labels them "Divine Fissures".

Around these Fissures, she creates small, hive-minded orb-like autonomous beings made of pure energy around the Divine Fissures, known collectively as "Digits", which may be harvested by other species for energy. She also creates a larger form of Digits, known as "Digitum", which rule their hives of Digits, living inside the Divine Fissures.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 07:33:29 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2016, 07:12:25 pm »

Cold dark they twitch shifting and transforming shifting thorough three forms before settling on the androgynous one a dark blade in their hands armor darkly gleaming and they reach a hand upwards.
Surround the moon that is being created by a light sheen of darkness dimming it further but also mixing the darkness with the light making where the light burst's through radiant making small areas like spotlight.
Make the violet sun a ball of lifeless rock.
Create beings out of the shadows made purely of it shaped like a brave Knight With glowing Silver eyes.They look extremely similar to his androgynous form with slight variations and being completely made of shadow.
Create the first writing utensil a charcoal stick.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 07:37:59 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2016, 07:14:13 pm »

[Zami Ironfist, Goddess of Armor]

Zami walks a bit. Zami rams her metal bar into a fissure, and pries it open.
Zami makes a forge at this torn open fissure, to melt metal for future weapons and armor.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2016, 07:17:44 pm »

"As the Grand Judge, I must be able to see the guilty no matter their position."

Imbue my left eye with Judgement, hopefully allowing me to see the guilt in those I observe

Request a sword from Zami Ironfist to carry out judgements

Spawn the first of my creations, the Azirkan, winged red-skinned and many-eyed humanoids who are to be my inquisitors of sorts

Use Destructive force to hollow out a large area of rock as a pit that the Azirkan are to build their home in
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 07:27:20 pm by Mallos »
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2016, 07:31:29 pm »

"My work Shall start here"

Create a big lake of pure crystalline water in the crater
Cover the surroundings with a forest and green grass
During the night small balls of colored fog will come out of the lake and dance around it, hiding back in the lake during sunset
Around the lake there will be flowers of all colours and forms

"Ugh, not good enough"
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2016, 07:40:29 pm »

((I have literally never seen a god game with player actions come in this quickly.))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2016, 07:44:32 pm »

(( No further room already. Oh well.))

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2016, 07:51:12 pm »

Turn 1:

August Shadeborn:
Become invisible.  5: you disappear

Observe the others. No roll needed: Thye seem to be creating things

Create a wellspring of illusory magic. 6:You put too much power into the burst of creation and instead you create all forms of magic for mortal use

Create a violet sun, so that time may advance and be defined by sun and moon 1:The sun stays in its yellow form (Mis click adding others)

Add a gentle ball of light into the sky, this world's moon.  Let it be peaceful and calm, not harsh like the suns of other worlds. 3: Its rather small and harsh but it still glows

Create the first of my children, the Elin.  Small, spritely things, they shall be filled with love and wonder, and seek to explore this world of vastness and potential. 6:You create many, but out of the sheer number their is one made with darkness in their heart

But the Elin must be protected. The Steadfast shall be formed, a being of pure light, capable of piercing rock with its rays, and blinding the very essences of those it turns its wrath on, those who threaten the Elin. 4:They are made without a hitch

A home shall also be made for the Elin, named Tir.  This home shall be a city of stone, raised from the ground, and guarded by the Steadfast. 1:Sadly nothing moves but your creations start to wander

Surround the moon that is being created by a light sheen of darkness dimming it further but also mixing the darkness with the light making where the light burst's through radiant making small areas like spotlight. 4: stars are made

Make the violet sun a ball of lifeless rock. 2: the yellow sun remains ablaze and full of life

Create beings out of the shadows made purely of it shaped like a brave Knight With glowing Silver eyes. They look extremely similar to his androgynous form with slight variations and being completely made of shadow. 3: Few are made and some are more grey than others

Create the first writing utensil a charcoal stick. 5: Its made

She places her palm firmly against the Earth, and lets her energy flow through the crust. She creates a molten core of the world composed of pure divine energy, seeping her energy deep into the ground, and allowing it to permeate up from below. 3:A molten core is made but no divine engery is put in

She then creates small fissures leading from the core to the surface, causing the ever-replenishing divine energy to warm certain regions of the surface, and labels them "Divine Fissures". 5:The core provides lava and from that you enchant the core and create the fissures

Around these Fissures, she creates small, hive-minded orb-like autonomous beings made of pure energy around the Divine Fissures, known collectively as "Digits", which may be harvested by other species for energy. 4:They are made and buzz hapily

She also creates a larger form of Digits, known as "Digitum", which rule their hives of Digits, living inside the Divine Fissures. 3: Several of the digitum are made but quickly kill each other till only one is left, the digi war has ended

Zami walks a bit. Zami rams her metal bar into a fissure, and pries it open. 1: the sword snaps and you are left with a hilt
Zami makes a forge at this torn open fissure, to melt metal for future weapons and armor 4: you create a forge on top of a fissure

Imbue my left eye with Judgement, hopefully allowing me to see the guilt in those I observe 1: you become blind in one eye

Request a sword from Zami Ironfist to carry out judgements 3: Zami hands you a hilt

Spawn the first of my creations, the Azirkan, winged red-skinned and many-eyed humanoids who are to be my inquisitors of sorts 5: They are made and they are flying all around you

Use Destructive force to hollow out a large area of rock as a pit that the Azirkan are to build their home in 2: you make a small hole in the ground

Create a big lake of pure crystalline water in the crater 1:You make a normal watery lake that tastes like salt
Cover the surroundings with a forest and green grass 6: You accidentally cover the entire world in a forest
During the night small balls of colored fog will come out of the lake and dance around it, hiding back in the lake during sunset 4: they are beautiful
Around the lake there will be flowers of all colors and forms 4: They all bloom at once

« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 08:11:51 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2016, 07:54:54 pm »

((I have literally never seen a god game with player actions come in this quickly.))

((Ikr? This is absolutely insane. In my many years of lurking, I've never seen anything like it barring the epics that are Piecewise games.))
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2016, 07:56:26 pm »

((This is blues games blue is great also blue I'm pretty sure I opposed that sun.))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2016, 07:58:27 pm »

((It would be difficult to oppose something that didn't happen. I failed to make the sun violet.))
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 24