Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24

Author Topic: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC  (Read 15922 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2016, 08:12:03 pm »

Think that's all
No sig yet

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2016, 08:13:07 pm »

(( No further room already. Oh well.))
((One slot left, mis counted))
No sig yet

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 7/8 IC
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2016, 08:17:07 pm »

Digita smirks. It seems another deity was already leeching off of her. Oh well. Twas to be expected.

In response, she specifically infuses the Divine Fissure being used as a forge with extra divine energy.
She also attempts to rectify her previous error with the core, making it divine in nature.
She also, out of pure energy, crafts herself a whip.
Lastly, she makes the Digits volatile in nature, causing them to explode if frightened.

"Oh, dear Smithing God. I believe you owe me. Just keep it in mind."
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 08:19:53 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2016, 08:19:08 pm »

[Zami Ironfist, Goddess of Armor]

"Hmph, weak."
Zami creates an iron club, at the forge.
"Now... life."
Zami creates Ogres, 5 meter tall strong humanoids.
Zami then throws the Ogres at the mountains.
"If they die, they weren't strong enough."
Zami starts digging up some metals.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2016, 08:25:23 pm »

"My children need a home. If the ground shall not provide, I shall turn to the sky."

I create Aulg, the Skyseat, a city formed in the clouds. Only the Elin may walk up its ethereal tendrils to reach it, and it shall be where all Elin gather.

Next, I shall connect my Steadfast to the light of the moon.  It shall draw further strength from the lunar light, allowing it to exist not just within Elin territory, but to go anywhere the moon touches.

I instruct the wisest and most curious of my Elin to begin chronicling the existence of their people, in words and stories to pass from one to another to all.

Lastly, I seek out the Elin whose heart I sense is troubled. I wish to speak to it.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2016, 08:26:26 pm »

Szentekh laments the loss of his left eye's sight momentarily.

Give the hilt a blade made of pure destructive energy
Attempt to imbue my now blind left eye once more with judgement-sight. At least I'll be able to see guilt with it, even if I can't see physical things.
Try to deepen the hole with Destruction for the same original purpose
Annoint one of the azirkan as their High Inquisitor, second in authority only to me, and imbue him with minor destruction to allow him to assist me in judgements. His name shall be Zel.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2016, 08:28:44 pm »

"A forest has grown all around, this magic can be rather volatile. I have created magic for the mortals, perhaps now I should make mortals to use my magic."
Create a tribe of changelings empowered by magic.
"It is not good for the mortals to wander without guidance."
Enlighten some few of the changelings to be law-makers.
"They may grow bored of this endless forest."
Using destructive forces, turn a large portion of the forest into a crystal desert.
"Beauty is not enough, they still need sustenance."
Create an oasis in the midst of the desert, entwined with illusions to keep those within safe.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2016, 08:29:19 pm »

another god pops into existence the eighth
No sig yet

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2016, 08:37:34 pm »

Get rid of the sun's cover them in darkness.
Make my Creation's darker shades looking like a shadowy me.
Make a small temple that shifts and reforms constantly in the darkness.
give my creations the gift of the charcoal writing stick.

A deep breath looking rather annmoyed as much as a weird seemingly darkness filled knight can before in a.....powerful voice yet stern and in  a modest slightly warm tone.
"T̴̹̭͉̭h͔́e ̹̥͕̝̯̞s̙̰u̟͎͈̺n͙̲͍'͘s̩͉̺̯͍̙ ̫m͇̰̩̙̤͔̼u̸̯͇̳̳ṣ̰t͉̼̪̼̦͝ ̩͓̬̤͉̦g̠̮͍͍͜o̥.̨̤"
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 08:40:06 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2016, 08:37:55 pm »

All cannot last forever, the old must pass and the new must come to be.
I give time a hunger, causing all things to eventually decay, wither and crumble to its eroding presence.

These creatures upon the earth must hunger for food and water lest they die.
I create hunger, causing all creatures to require sustenance from outside of themselves. For some creatures, this hunger extends to the need or desire to eat other creatures.

The dead cannot stay pristine or life will not be able to continue and become new for their efforts spent mourning the dead. The dead are passed, and the living must move on.
I create decay. Living things once dead will wither and rot.

Without challenge life has no worth.
I create sickness, bacteria and viruses are my creation. They will cause suffering and illness and even death. These microorganisms know nothing but hunger and will feast relentlessly.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 08:45:57 pm by Sialia »

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2016, 08:40:14 pm »

1 more)
No sig yet

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2016, 08:43:53 pm »

They stare at what vile things the monster is making and shake their head.
"S̨̳͈t̖̱̤̮͔͔̬o҉̣̠̺̟̜̰̟p̩ ̼͔ṯ͖̠̪̘ͅẖa̟̣̘͍̰͕t̹̦̮̳ ͎̩͈͓̩͍͠r̭̱̣͖̲ͅi̲̤g͙̼͘h͈͎t̗ ̼̀n͙͍͈͖o̥̯̪̩ẉ.̫̲̮̖̖̪̙I͇̰͈ ͕̮͓͉̲͞s̝̥̦̖̝ẖ̬a̖̲̲̜̝l̵͍̪l̙ ͈̘̻̘̹̲̹̕n̬̖̪̱̱̺͘o͕̩͇t̠͈̦̣̖͝ ͇͓̣͚ͅa̹̗̣͇̘͞llo̲w y̶̳̠̠̯̟̩̬o̩̟̺̫u͖̲͍͓̹̣͢ ̧ț͎̰̩͉͕͡ơ̖ ̴̻͍͈̬̭͓̺b̹̥͜r̶͖̩̼̦͕̭ͅi̺͖͔n̗͙͍g̣̪̟̟͝ ̰̮̫s̱̘̜͕u͙̪͓͘c̢̙͈̳̯ͅh͍ ҉̝̬̝͉̗̘̖mi̘̦͙̣s̷̫̟͍̣̳e̞͞ry ̩a̖̙̞̟͈͇n̫̙͘d̥̲̬͕̻͕̜ ̤̞̺s̝̺̭͜o̱̭͖̹̳̱͜ͅrr̹̤͜ow̳̘͟ ̢̩͕̝̖ͅu̗͉̩͚͉ͅp̛̱̭̰͈o̴n̜̪͚̮̹ͅ ̡̝͔s̨̩̭͖̖̺͇ù͖̝̦̝ć͓̮͎̥ḥ̙̞̳̮̰̙ ̪̥c̶̱̤̻̝r̤͖̦̰̼éa҉͖̺̞ti̜̦̳͡o̬̪͕͉̺n҉s̞ ̞̱e̖͖sp̥͉͜e͙̖̙c͢i͖̖̯̫̝͉̗a̛̺̞̤̩͙͕̻lͅl̴̥̮͙̼y̫̹͉ ̥̦w̺̟h̛̳͖͍̠͙ͅen̘̩͉̗ ̴̳y̺̝͚o͏͙͖̰u̸ ̟͚̤͡t̺̼̥͉̲̥r̬̺̭̯͇̺y͙̣̜ ͕t͝ơ̪͖͓͔̟ ̗̬͖͚͉̖̹f̮̦̼̘͕͝o̩̰̻̝̫̪͢r̭͕̩̲͎c̵e̯͖͓͉ ̰̯͉i̭͎͟t̺͕̞͉̥ͅͅ ̠̻̱̻̳͎̀o̗̞͔͍̜n ̨͍o̵̯t͙͠h̴̻̮͚͔̹̬ͅȩ̯͓̟͙̞͈̖r̢̞͇͖͓̟ͅ ̼̦͔́g͜o̹̫d͍̣̝͓̗̺̀s̪̭̯ ͔͓͢be̩͉͉̖̟̙̞i̺̠͚͝ṉ̯̻͉͖̪̠g̢̩͎̼s̙͝.̰͍̺̝̳̳̠͠"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2016, 08:45:43 pm »

They stare at what vile things the monster is making and shake their head.
"S̨̳͈t̖̱̤̮͔͔̬o҉̣̠̺̟̜̰̟p̩ ̼͔ṯ͖̠̪̘ͅẖa̟̣̘͍̰͕t̹̦̮̳ ͎̩͈͓̩͍͠r̭̱̣͖̲ͅi̲̤g͙̼͘h͈͎t̗ ̼̀n͙͍͈͖o̥̯̪̩ẉ.̫̲̮̖̖̪̙I͇̰͈ ͕̮͓͉̲͞s̝̥̦̖̝ẖ̬a̖̲̲̜̝l̵͍̪l̙ ͈̘̻̘̹̲̹̕n̬̖̪̱̱̺͘o͕̩͇t̠͈̦̣̖͝ ͇͓̣͚ͅa̹̗̣͇̘͞llo̲w y̶̳̠̠̯̟̩̬o̩̟̺̫u͖̲͍͓̹̣͢ ̧ț͎̰̩͉͕͡ơ̖ ̴̻͍͈̬̭͓̺b̹̥͜r̶͖̩̼̦͕̭ͅi̺͖͔n̗͙͍g̣̪̟̟͝ ̰̮̫s̱̘̜͕u͙̪͓͘c̢̙͈̳̯ͅh͍ ҉̝̬̝͉̗̘̖mi̘̦͙̣s̷̫̟͍̣̳e̞͞ry ̩a̖̙̞̟͈͇n̫̙͘d̥̲̬͕̻͕̜ ̤̞̺s̝̺̭͜o̱̭͖̹̳̱͜ͅrr̹̤͜ow̳̘͟ ̢̩͕̝̖ͅu̗͉̩͚͉ͅp̛̱̭̰͈o̴n̜̪͚̮̹ͅ ̡̝͔s̨̩̭͖̖̺͇ù͖̝̦̝ć͓̮͎̥ḥ̙̞̳̮̰̙ ̪̥c̶̱̤̻̝r̤͖̦̰̼éa҉͖̺̞ti̜̦̳͡o̬̪͕͉̺n҉s̞ ̞̱e̖͖sp̥͉͜e͙̖̙c͢i͖̖̯̫̝͉̗a̛̺̞̤̩͙͕̻lͅl̴̥̮͙̼y̫̹͉ ̥̦w̺̟h̛̳͖͍̠͙ͅen̘̩͉̗ ̴̳y̺̝͚o͏͙͖̰u̸ ̟͚̤͡t̺̼̥͉̲̥r̬̺̭̯͇̺y͙̣̜ ͕t͝ơ̪͖͓͔̟ ̗̬͖͚͉̖̹f̮̦̼̘͕͝o̩̰̻̝̫̪͢r̭͕̩̲͎c̵e̯͖͓͉ ̰̯͉i̭͎͟t̺͕̞͉̥ͅͅ ̠̻̱̻̳͎̀o̗̞͔͍̜n ̨͍o̵̯t͙͠h̴̻̮͚͔̹̬ͅȩ̯͓̟͙̞͈̖r̢̞͇͖͓̟ͅ ̼̦͔́g͜o̹̫d͍̣̝͓̗̺̀s̪̭̯ ͔͓͢be̩͉͉̖̟̙̞i̺̠͚͝ṉ̯̻͉͖̪̠g̢̩͎̼s̙͝.̰͍̺̝̳̳̠͠"
(can you make it more readable XD))
No sig yet

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2016, 08:48:22 pm »

Create a giant underground cave
Put luminescent crystals of all colors there
Make a small river that travels around the cave
Create a race of butterflies that live underground and feed of the crystals

"Another failure."
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2016, 08:49:05 pm »

Valdenix

I create Aulg, the Skyseat, a city formed in the clouds. Only the Elin may walk up its ethereal tendrils to reach it, and it shall be where all Elin gather. 1: it floats for a second then falls to the earth and is now in ruins on the ground

Next, I shall connect my Steadfast to the light of the moon.  It shall draw further strength from the lunar light, allowing it to exist not just within Elin territory, but to go anywhere the moon touches. 4: They can move freely in the night

I instruct the wisest and most curious of my Elin to begin chronicling the existence of their people, in words and stories to pass from one to another to all. 4: a historian is made!

Lastly, I seek out the Elin whose heart I sense is troubled. I wish to speak to it. 1: The elin runs from you and goes to the god of darkness

Get rid of the sun's cover them in darkness. 1: the blast is to powerful and you miss thus creating night
Make my Creation's darker shades looking like a shadowy me. 5: They are now pitch black
Make a small temple that shifts and reforms constantly in the darkness. 4: The temple is made and shifts every night into a new shape
give my creations the gift of the charcoal writing stick. 3:They are hesitant but take it anyway

In response, she specifically infuses the Divine Fissure being used as a forge with extra divine energy. 1:Nothing happens
She also attempts to rectify her previous error with the core, making it divine in nature 6: its a god now great
She also, out of pure energy, crafts herself a whip. 4: A whip is made
Lastly, she makes the Digits volatile in nature, causing them to explode if frightened. 4: they are going to blow up if scared

Zami creates an iron club, at the forge. 6: you create giant club that some how way to heavy for you
Zami creates Ogres, 5 meter tall strong humanoids. 6:They live through the mountain and proclaim themselves stronger than you
Zami then throws the Ogres at the mountains. 6:They live
Zami starts digging up some metals. 2:You find dirt

Give the hilt a blade made of pure destructive energy 5: its made and looks awesome
Attempt to imbue my now blind left eye once more with judgement-sight. At least I'll be able to see guilt with it, even if I can't see physical things. 6:You fully heal the eye its a different color and you see to much so it hurts, on the bright side you can see guilt now
Try to deepen the hole with Destruction for the same original purpose 1+plus stat: A gaping hole is made
Anoint one of the azirkan as their High Inquisitor, second in authority only to me, and imbue him with minor destruction to allow him to assist me in judgements. His name shall be Zel. 6: you hire the most over zzelous of them, he kills fifty of his people in your name

Create a giant underground cave 5: You create a cave for yourself
Put luminescent crystals of all colors there 2: you only make pink crystals
Make a small river that travels around the cave 2: a small puddle is made
Create a race of butterflies that live underground and feed of the crystals 1: you make ugly moths
Using destructive forces, turn a large portion of the forest into a crystal desert 2: a small section is turned
Create an oasis in the midst of the desert, entwined with illusions to keep those within safe. 2: its there but then fizzles out as you get closer

I give time a hunger, causing all things to eventually decay, wither and crumble to its eroding presence 4: Mortal creatures need to eat and they die if they don't eat enough

I create hunger, causing all creatures to require sustenance from outside of themselves. For some creatures, this hunger extends to the need or desire to eat other creatures. 5:  Predetors are created in the world due to your action
I create decay. Living things once dead will wither and rot. 1:You create undead, walking corpses
I create sickness, bacteria and viruses are my creation. They will cause suffering and illness and even death. These microorganisms know nothing but hunger and will feast relentlessly 6: you create illness and infect yourself in the process, you have a cold
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 09:14:49 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24