Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 24

Author Topic: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC  (Read 15755 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdome of the gods (RTD god game) 8/8 IC
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2016, 08:49:55 pm »

They stare at what vile things the monster is making and shake their head.
"S̨̳͈t̖̱̤̮͔͔̬o҉̣̠̺̟̜̰̟p̩ ̼͔ṯ͖̠̪̘ͅẖa̟̣̘͍̰͕t̹̦̮̳ ͎̩͈͓̩͍͠r̭̱̣͖̲ͅi̲̤g͙̼͘h͈͎t̗ ̼̀n͙͍͈͖o̥̯̪̩ẉ.̫̲̮̖̖̪̙I͇̰͈ ͕̮͓͉̲͞s̝̥̦̖̝ẖ̬a̖̲̲̜̝l̵͍̪l̙ ͈̘̻̘̹̲̹̕n̬̖̪̱̱̺͘o͕̩͇t̠͈̦̣̖͝ ͇͓̣͚ͅa̹̗̣͇̘͞llo̲w y̶̳̠̠̯̟̩̬o̩̟̺̫u͖̲͍͓̹̣͢ ̧ț͎̰̩͉͕͡ơ̖ ̴̻͍͈̬̭͓̺b̹̥͜r̶͖̩̼̦͕̭ͅi̺͖͔n̗͙͍g̣̪̟̟͝ ̰̮̫s̱̘̜͕u͙̪͓͘c̢̙͈̳̯ͅh͍ ҉̝̬̝͉̗̘̖mi̘̦͙̣s̷̫̟͍̣̳e̞͞ry ̩a̖̙̞̟͈͇n̫̙͘d̥̲̬͕̻͕̜ ̤̞̺s̝̺̭͜o̱̭͖̹̳̱͜ͅrr̹̤͜ow̳̘͟ ̢̩͕̝̖ͅu̗͉̩͚͉ͅp̛̱̭̰͈o̴n̜̪͚̮̹ͅ ̡̝͔s̨̩̭͖̖̺͇ù͖̝̦̝ć͓̮͎̥ḥ̙̞̳̮̰̙ ̪̥c̶̱̤̻̝r̤͖̦̰̼éa҉͖̺̞ti̜̦̳͡o̬̪͕͉̺n҉s̞ ̞̱e̖͖sp̥͉͜e͙̖̙c͢i͖̖̯̫̝͉̗a̛̺̞̤̩͙͕̻lͅl̴̥̮͙̼y̫̹͉ ̥̦w̺̟h̛̳͖͍̠͙ͅen̘̩͉̗ ̴̳y̺̝͚o͏͙͖̰u̸ ̟͚̤͡t̺̼̥͉̲̥r̬̺̭̯͇̺y͙̣̜ ͕t͝ơ̪͖͓͔̟ ̗̬͖͚͉̖̹f̮̦̼̘͕͝o̩̰̻̝̫̪͢r̭͕̩̲͎c̵e̯͖͓͉ ̰̯͉i̭͎͟t̺͕̞͉̥ͅͅ ̠̻̱̻̳͎̀o̗̞͔͍̜n ̨͍o̵̯t͙͠h̴̻̮͚͔̹̬ͅȩ̯͓̟͙̞͈̖r̢̞͇͖͓̟ͅ ̼̦͔́g͜o̹̫d͍̣̝͓̗̺̀s̪̭̯ ͔͓͢be̩͉͉̖̟̙̞i̺̠͚͝ṉ̯̻͉͖̪̠g̢̩͎̼s̙͝.̰͍̺̝̳̳̠͠"
"Don't be such a bother. I like it personally. It'll add some... flavor to the planet. By that, I mean the joy of chaos."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2016, 08:50:15 pm »

((If they do not respond to what my character says assume that my character is immediately trying to stop their action replace the giving the charcoal thing in that case.))
their gaze meets the one who dared speak back and they Simply walk over and go right in front of them Staring into their enemys eyes unflinchingly it's......a little unnerving.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 08:52:00 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2016, 08:52:44 pm »

PTW
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2016, 08:53:22 pm »

A crackle of energy flashes inbetween Digita and the other god. Her eyes widen momentarily in surprise, but she quickly attempts to recover her composure, smirking broadly.

"Got a problem?"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2016, 08:54:49 pm »

"Disease musn't reach my inquisitors, else those who are to maintain balance and assist our interests will be in dangerous. Sentinels must live free of this decay. Otherwise, I find it just."

Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2016, 08:56:19 pm »

They quietly size you up casually before....in a bizarre fashion their arm almost seeming to twist and rend hold out for a handshake silently.
"Disease musn't reach my inquisitors, else those who are to maintain balance and assist our interests will be in dangerous. Sentinels must live free of this decay. Otherwise, I find it just."

They shake their head

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2016, 09:05:42 pm »

For your sentinels to avoid the decay of time, you may remove them from the touch of time. But then they will neither repoduce nor die. This does not interest me, they might as well be like a stone, immoving and void of life.

All things must pass, all must decay, lest you walk on a carpet of the pristinely preserved dead.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2016, 09:08:50 pm »

August says to himself:"I shall stay hidden, but the essence of time remains mine to control, and I shall deny all attempts to alter it."
Change Time so that the passage of time does not create hunger in mortal creatures.
"Perhaps Slirin will find other ways to spread hunger, as long as time is untouched I shall be calm. But now, more than ever, my creation needs a place to call home."
Expand the desert.
Form an oasis in the midst of the desert.
"The illusions did not hold on the oasis, perhaps I can twine them with something else."
Make every grain of sand in the desert a focus for an illusion, filling the desert with illusions to lure those with ill intent to their doom.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 09:38:10 pm by Rautherdir »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2016, 09:11:04 pm »

For your sentinels to avoid the decay of time, you may remove them from the touch of time. But then they will neither repoduce nor die. This does not interest me, they might as well be like a stone, immoving and void of life.

All things must pass, all must decay, lest you walk on a carpet of the pristinely preserved dead.

They look at you making it very  clear their intent sword by their side.... clearly giving you a bold declaration.Continue at your own peril.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2016, 09:23:50 pm »

"One who calls herself "Zami", I have an offering for you. I would like a set of divine armor, and in exchange, I shall trade you a weapon that is, currently, unrivaled in this world. This whip of pure energy."

If Zami creates her divine armor, she exchanges her divine energy whip for it, and dons it.
Regardless, she creates what is essentially an eyebot, powered by divine energy, and dubs it a "Cathodian".

Spoiler: Eyebot for reference (click to show/hide)
Assuming her success with the previous action, she creates a factory over one of the Divine Fissures, which converts the Divine Energy into matter, then combines that matter with spare Divine Energy to create more Cathodians.

She then grants the Cathodians sentience, and instructs them to construct a city, defining a city as a floating sphere in the sky that can sustain them, and possibly even produce more of them.
She spends the rest of her turn observing their progress
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 09:38:03 pm by Coolrune206 »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2016, 09:28:40 pm »

[Zami Ironfist, Goddess of Armor]

"Ugh, useless."
Zami gives the giant iron club to the biggest and strongest Ogre she can find.
Zami goes to the forge and starts digging for metal again.
"No use trying to make weapons. I'll just make armor."
Zami creates a suit of armor.
Zami creates life, strong life, lots of it.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 09:31:07 pm by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2016, 09:31:05 pm »

[Zami Ironfist, Goddess of Armor]

"Ugh, useless."
Zami gives the giant iron club to the biggest and strongest Ogre she can find.
Zami goes to the forge and starts digging for metal again.
Zami creates a suit of armor big enough for an Ogre.
Zami creates life, strong life, lots of it.
Digita clenches a fist, looking rather pissed.
"W-what the hell? You're ignoring me?!"

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2016, 09:35:02 pm »

There must be a chance for life too, -cough- or one would not become stronger from the struggle with sickness -sniffle-
Give time power over some sickness, that if given enough time a sickness shall pass. Others last forever and others cause death, these, time shall not have power over.

I shall take these creatures, the dead that walk. -Sniffle- They shall be mine.
Take command over the walking dead, they shall hunger endlessly

I shall -cough- descend beneath the earth, -cough- as all those who decay should.
I create a lair in which my zombies and myself may reside beneath the earth.

The darkness and I are kindred spirits. -Sniffle- With life must come death, illness and suffering and with light must come dark.
I create the vampire, a creature that may only stride within darkness, and which hungers for the blood of all the living. I instruct them to worship the darkness as well as the hunger, giving the darkness further worshipers to feed their divinity.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 09:36:40 pm by Sialia »

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2016, 09:51:41 pm »

(Due to time zones I must go to sleep will post turn tomorrow)
No sig yet

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2016, 07:40:27 am »

(Annnnd I'm back)
No sig yet
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 24