Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51]

Author Topic: Cross ⭐ Reverse, AKA: Anime: the forum game ISSUE 3 ( IC, 9?/10 slots filled)  (Read 28349 times)

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

Hino follows the rest towards the sparkling.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Those gathered to observe the sparkling would not that it's nothing more than a very shiny and tricked out ship, with flags bearing the markings of can only realistically be demonic runes on them. Flying high above the ship is a black flag bearing a skull inside an open mouth, almost as if the mouth is going to swallow it. The ship itself is plated with what appears to be gold, though in some places one can see the underlying copper siding. The front of the ship bears a mighty figure head of a seabear. Also of note is that the water behind the ship is roiling as though there's a storm despite there not being a single cloud in the sky.

The tavern is bumping with the tunes that Flamenco is pumping out. Everyone is totally getting down to those sick beats as it were.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Tomas looks on stoically.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile

Coda must have made his way to the docks as well, because he suddenly pipes up from near the rest of the party on the docks.

"That's it. I can feel it, that ship's the Kokomo, and the pirate queen is on board."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Yay."

Tomas prepares to stop the inevitable paladin ambush and the other combatants from killing eachother or bystanders.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"Such a gaudy ship..." Bryn looks less than impressed.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kingboxz

• Bay Watcher
  • DEAD
    • View Profile

"The pirate queen certainly isn't subtle." Hino then looks around for trouble as somebody is probably watching the group.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

"Damn, I should have tried piracy."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Amoris Veneneum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Look at all the demon marks.." Anima says in an awed tone as Bunny still in the form of a pink and white dog sits whining uncomfortably. Anima hides behind Megumi and looks watching eyes slanted but she isn't scared.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile

((I'll be honest, this game is looking pretty dead. And this is coming from the GM's.))
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51]