Dwarf Fortress > DF Modding

Furry Fortress Revival Brainstorming...

<< < (8/8)

AceSV:
Filled with ideas today, apparently. 

I was wondering what sort of civs a Moloch could be.  I was thinking something like a devil or demon themed civ, but after pitchforks and oni-clubs, I'm out of ideas. 

I thought I'd look up Thai and Indonesian weapons, for making a Siam/Indonesia/etc area civ, since I wasn't sure I'd have enough.  They do, but there would be a lot of unfamiliar words thrown around, like krabi, tombak, dah, etc.  Thailand/Siam/Vietnam would be pretty similar to chinese or japanese weapons, with a good balance of weapon types.  Indonesia/Malaysia has more distinctive weapon shapes, like the khris, karambit and kujang, but they seem like mostly machete-type things.  And I have a thai language file from the old Simiates civ.  I suppose I could have both a Thai/Siam civ and an Indonesia civ... 

(One of them would definitely be Pangolins)  (The other could be Binturong)

Nahere:
On the subject of jade, as I understand it, nephrite is the mineral known as greenstone or pounamu in New Zealand, and was also Chinese jade, whereas jadeite was used by the Mayan people, and has been found in the British Isles and Japan.

AceSV:
Alright, anyone know how to brew blood into booze?  (in DF)  I often have problems with the carnivores dying of thirst, so I want them to be able to drink blood. 

AceSV:
Whelp, I tried to build a new test world and DF just crashes.  I have no idea why. 

Please help. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5_Jm8L6GFwcZEk0bjl4OF9PZFk?usp=sharing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version