Zaldor
- 16 (14.8%)
Error
- 14 (13%)
Other
- 8 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 161

Author Topic: Land of Lords: Crusader Kings crossed with Anno  (Read 181999 times)

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Destroyer of Threads!
    • View Profile
Re: Land of Lords: Crusader Kings crossed with Anno
« Reply #2250 on: February 14, 2019, 12:37:36 am »

Accounts are deleted after one year of inactivity. If it makes you feel any better your entire city would have decayed into ruins anyways by this point.
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
OK, I have to reload the save.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

Trolldefender99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: February 14, 2019, 12:44:36 am »

Accounts are deleted after one year of inactivity. If it makes you feel any better your entire city would have decayed into ruins anyways by this point.

Well I started in October of last year as I went back a couple pages and it was october of 2018, but had a family emergency and had to travel to another country for a couple months. Then when I eventually came back, I had tons of stuff to focus on.

I'm guessing its more that someone must have killed me or something and wanted the cities I had.

Radsoc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: February 14, 2019, 02:35:28 pm »

Btw, if you start anew and want to be covered under the "nuclear umbrella" of Borea feel free to settle nearby in Tetra or Tropica. There are some abandoned walled domains that can be claimed as well (in the empire discord/ or ingame PM). All in all I guess there are more than 150 unique players in the empire. Just don't join the pestilential e-title-booster ghost domain holding and multi accounting one man duchy-kingdom whatever Kernok or their this-land-is-ours-only Armorian overlords. :D
"The hand-mill gives you society with the feudal lord; the steam-mill society with the industrial capitalist."

"To punish the oppressors of humanity is clemency; to forgive them is cruelty. The severity of tyrants has barbarity for its principle; that of a republican government is founded on beneficence."

Nevets

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: February 14, 2019, 04:41:43 pm »

Btw, if you start anew and want to be covered under the "nuclear umbrella" of Borea feel free to settle nearby in Tetra or Tropica. There are some abandoned walled domains that can be claimed as well (in the empire discord/ or ingame PM). All in all I guess there are more than 150 unique players in the empire. Just don't join the pestilential e-title-booster ghost domain holding and multi accounting one man duchy-kingdom whatever Kernok or their this-land-is-ours-only Armorian overlords. :D

If I can't turn this realm around, I'll definitely take you up on that.

-Update-

Looks like I'm already settled right next to Borea, I'm near a town named Bastok, my domain is pretty horrific right now, as starting a new town with the new happiness system without the "Rush your first X houses" bonus newbies get is....rough.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 07:19:44 pm by Nevets »

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: February 19, 2019, 06:26:52 am »

Yeah you need to pretty quickly train your settlers into other units so you can start fulfilling their demands to increase happiness. Otherwise you'll have to deal with the slow death spiral of them all leaving until only your lord is left and happiness shoots back up.
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

nate9090

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: March 20, 2019, 10:18:42 am »

Demos has had a big collapse, with the mostly-french half that was loyal to Jade all leaving to make a new nation while the others remained loyal to Hawkwood. :(

So now it is time to shamelessly promote Demos once again: https://discord.gg/eshSDce

The Tsarina needs you! (and not just in her bedroom)

We need people to help prepare for war! Our big enemy is Borea who is led by the evil king Nayan and is trying to subjugate us. Help.  :'(

Jokes aside, we have years of experience, lots of help to give, and all we ask is that you be our friend. (Or join, if you like it here. We are kind of crazy, though.)

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: March 20, 2019, 11:04:29 am »

Ah, did Nate die?
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Crowe~

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: March 21, 2019, 05:38:09 am »

Ah, did Nate die?

Thorin, haunting the lands and unable to rest from his betrayal, would be able to finally go to the otherlands in peace if that was so... alas, he is still trapped in limbo and can find no such rest -----  :(
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 12:25:56 pm by Crowe~ »

Therolyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: March 21, 2019, 04:56:54 pm »

I'm perfectly fine in my little slice of paradise in the south, away from the scary northerners  :P

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: March 21, 2019, 09:27:53 pm »

I'm perfectly fine in my little slice of paradise in the south, away from the scary northerners  :P

Ah sweet Bagenburg,

How she languishes in her snow-laden copses.

The bustling town all but abandoned.

The castle pierced, the bridge broken.

Into death, into dust the noble lady vanishes.

------

I do miss my city, but I do not want to even think about rebuilding it, not to mention all the aforementioned disgruntlement.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

nate9090

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: March 24, 2019, 10:18:31 am »

Ah, did Nate die?

Thorin, haunting the lands and unable to rest from his betrayal, would be able to finally go to the otherlands in peace if that was so... alas, he is still trapped in limbo and can find no such rest -----  :(

Over the last year Nathaniel continued to go insane, more and more. Finally he snapped and went to go on a rampage, but his daughter defeated him in a battle, then found him guilty of rebellion. Now he's locked up in a cloister, landless, and awaiting the decision of execution or life imprisonment.

I know some of you like reading my tickets, even if you don't enjoy roleplaying, so I will give you the proper reading order. :)

I did manage a tandem ticket line from both Nathaniel's and Isaelle's point of view:

The Lies
The Desolation of Hawkwood: Pt 1
The Banners of Demos: Pt 1
The Banners of Demos: Pt 2
The Desolation of Hawkwood: Pt 2
The Banners of Demos: Pt 3

Also, although it is very long (we RPed for about 6 hours that night) here is the transcript of the trial: https://etherpad.net/p/gN47FTFheN

Currently stuck in a very long 4 day Empire of Borea coronation ceremony.. hopefully can get some progress in Demos court during the week before the big Demos Spring Ball (Demos Spring Ball and Feast )

Also,

Title restrictions are now by account, not character. So you can have 9 domains and 15 titles on one instead of being forced to spread them out.

Tobel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Tobel Plays Youtube
« Reply #2261 on: April 05, 2019, 12:14:07 pm »

I established a  new domain in the ruins of another empire... But I can't seem to place down a school next to a bunch of houses. They are all house 7 or 8. Does the small school first need to be established next to huts?

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: April 05, 2019, 12:40:21 pm »

Have you claimed the houses yet?

Tobel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Tobel Plays Youtube
« Reply #2263 on: April 05, 2019, 01:04:58 pm »

Have you claimed the houses yet?

Yes, I have added to domain. Here is one example of a location I think should be good, but the school info says it's missing the adjacency requirement.

https://www.landsoflords.com/map/03449W21083N

Maybe it just needs to be huts?

Radsoc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: April 05, 2019, 01:33:51 pm »

The problem there is that it's likely a crossing, and not a street. 8 houses max there.
"The hand-mill gives you society with the feudal lord; the steam-mill society with the industrial capitalist."

"To punish the oppressors of humanity is clemency; to forgive them is cruelty. The severity of tyrants has barbarity for its principle; that of a republican government is founded on beneficence."
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 161