Zaldor
- 16 (14.8%)
Error
- 14 (13%)
Other
- 8 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 107

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 161

Author Topic: Land of Lords: Crusader Kings crossed with Anno  (Read 179564 times)

Cyroth

• Bay Watcher
  • [FABULOUS]
    • View Profile
Re: Land of Lords: Crusader Kings crossed with Anno
« Reply #2325 on: July 01, 2019, 06:07:35 pm »

Aye, despite some rather unfortunate game-mechanic shenanigans when starting out I've decided to stay. I even got my old translator title back and all <.<

I've settled here:
https://www.landsoflords.com/map/10712E26027N

Playing a completely new world again is weird, especially with the building limits and happieness penalties that didn't exist back in 2016.
Demons are preferable to ravens.
A noble just suffered a genuine unfortunate accident.
Has that ever happened before?

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: July 02, 2019, 01:29:41 pm »

I noticed that the world reset, and there are quite a few changes since I last played.

Seems like the admin is continuing down the death spiral of weird and arbitrary restrictions, given that you can't fucking even make leather unless you have a town. (It's the glove crunch all over again)

I tried this game and gave it up multiple times because of how bad it was, but maybe I'm interested in starting a new since the world reset. It would be cool to have a BS12 kingdom but it seems everyone already dispersed... but I would be interested in starting in the biggest clump of BS12 players, if that exists anywhere.
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: July 06, 2019, 04:46:04 pm »

The quest thing keeps insisting I have a silver deposit on my land (and that I need to mine it) but I just can't find it.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Patchy

• Bay Watcher
  • Mukyu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: July 07, 2019, 10:16:11 am »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: July 07, 2019, 05:28:51 pm »

Thank you.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Cyroth

• Bay Watcher
  • [FABULOUS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: July 08, 2019, 11:56:18 am »

Nate deleted his account?
What happened?
Demons are preferable to ravens.
A noble just suffered a genuine unfortunate accident.
Has that ever happened before?

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #2331 on: July 08, 2019, 03:17:31 pm »

Finally listened to the voice of reason (me), I guess.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Trolldefender99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: July 08, 2019, 04:04:14 pm »

The games current state must be terrible

HARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: August 20, 2019, 05:59:51 pm »

There isn't a b12 group anywhere that I know of. But there are a few b12'rs who restarted the game myself included despite my misgivings about admins updates. We're all spread apart though.

I am here:
https://www.landsoflords.com/map/03654E25556N

I know Cyroth is playing too but I'll let him list his location if he wants. Hawkwood(nate9090) of course is still playing. Not sure if anyone else from b12 is there.

Send me a message if ya decide to drop down near me. I don't got much at the moment but I will help if I can.

I'm nearby, who's the Iron Bank? for now i'm a vassal of some french guys, but theres not much communication, are you guys working on some kind of kingdom?

ivanovic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: August 21, 2019, 10:18:57 am »

After more than a year without playing the game, I tried to play again after the reset and I couldn't stay interested more than a week... I don't see any major changes worth playing again.

HARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: August 23, 2019, 02:34:10 pm »

Well if anyone still want to start i'm willing to help out, recently after some regional conflicts i have joined Empire of Orth, working for now to strengthen my area with good vassals.

wereboar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: August 23, 2019, 07:13:49 pm »

Stay away from Orth. They constantly bully other players and force-vassalize or destroy anyone who started nearby and has no protection. They already have half the continent grinding an axe against them.

HARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: August 24, 2019, 12:43:18 pm »

They dont seems so wrong, actually all the bigger factions seems too carebear for me, not allowing me to use force for vassalization :D

wereboar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: August 25, 2019, 07:08:33 am »

Yeah, it just sucks to be a new player on the receiving side of their "diplomacy". Especially Myrtana. Toxic assholes, that's all I can say.
I'm playing with a bunch of friends, we're building a neutral but well-connected realm. We've thankfully managed to find protection from Orth. PM me if you wanna join, we have both spots for new domains and a few domains to hand out.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: August 25, 2019, 10:11:21 pm »

They dont seems so wrong, actually all the bigger factions seems too carebear for me, not allowing me to use force for vassalization :D
Realistically, it is easy to get people to follow along with a carrot. Use too much stick and they'll end up quitting or back stabbing you later on.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 161