Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Roll to learn Magic, the HARD way. (7/∞ Alive)Always Accepting Players) Turn 9  (Read 7302 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile

Final warning, 4/7 people posted. If you haven't posted your yet, then post your action.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

You can skip me.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

--~~Turn 9~~--

Rautherdir/Evandar:
((Okay.))
"I'm... not sure what just happened."
Cast Currently Researching.
(1)|(3) ...Nothing happens

star2wars3/Skeliborn:
Skeliborn just stands there, doing nothing... Where did that bleeding arm come from?

Mallos/Vollitz:
You laugh maniacally as you cast your spell, (1)|(2) You don't see anything happen, but you think something happened.

IcyTea31/Jimmy:
Jimmy stands there... Doing nothing.

ATHATH/ATHATH:
You cast your spell, but something coming from TikKnat blocks it. "This is a team effort!"

Bluexdog/Yuko:
Does nothing because they never PM'ed me a 5 letter spell.

OceanSoul/Gadd Alysse:
Suddenly, an new person appears! He looks at the other cages. (5)|(5) A perfect masterwork adamantine flail appears next to him.

Event:
An announcer comes up to speak. "Alright, so in this next match we'll see our mages team up to take on... The Musical Powers?" The cages all dissapear, including the one around the two speakers.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 10:35:28 am by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile

Let's try this one...

PM
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 03:21:33 pm by Mallos »
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile

Get off the sword and try to tend to my wounds
Research Pm'd spell while waiting for the match to spell.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 08:27:31 am by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Get off the sword and try to tend to my wounds
Sooo, I had an entire turn done, but it crashed... So yeah... Pretty much everyone has had their wounds healed, are completely normal (except for being magic users)  and are in cages that are placed in a circle around a big cage in the middle, that has 2 giant speakers in it. Multiple mini-portcullises have also appeared in the walls, and the ground has collapsed alot in random places, with spikes at the bottom of the collapsed areas. You shall all post your actions as normal.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile

Did I forget to PM you a spell? Could've sworn I did...
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did I forget to PM you a spell? Could've sworn I did...
Oops! Have 2 actions next turn I guess.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It wouldn't be too hard to just do one action before the next turn, so I could react to it if needed, right? I'm OK with waiting, but I'm just curious. Also, can you PM me back what spells I PM'd you? I hadn't yet set up my PM's to go in my outbox when I sent them.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It wouldn't be too hard to just do one action before the next turn, so I could react to it if needed, right? I'm OK with waiting, but I'm just curious. Also, can you PM me back what spells I PM'd you? I hadn't yet set up my PM's to go in my outbox when I sent them.
There.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cast PM'd spell.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Cast pm-ed spell
No sig yet

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cast telekinetically-communicated spell.

(AKA, PM'd)

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile

((Edited Action))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]