Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27

Author Topic: Adventure! (Mission 1, Turn 38: The Update Cometh!) Waitlist Open!  (Read 28161 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure! (A RTD for Wealth and Glory! ...but not your own) Waitlist Open!
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2016, 01:25:50 pm »

Juniper stops crying. Now she just looks perplexed.

"I... uhhh... why are you petting me? I'm not a dog... at least I don't think I am...

Did I turn into a dog when I wasn't looking?
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2016, 01:27:33 pm »

((We're doing this Einsteinian Roulette-Style. 6 people on the ship volunteer per mission. If enough people are on the ship, during missions, I might start a ship thread.))
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 03:23:35 pm by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2016, 01:28:33 pm »

"Well... I... Well you see... I... Well, I don't know how to deal with people crying. Never happened before, but I don't like it. Reminds of poor Rexy... She was one of my friend wolves..."
*It... worked? Mission Success?*
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2016, 01:30:40 pm »

"I guess confusing them works to make them stop crying. But I've found another problem.

I'm still confused.
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2016, 01:31:16 pm »

Gasozein just backs off and watches the scene unfold and become progressively weirder. He makes a gesture like he's washing his hands of this.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2016, 01:32:16 pm »

Lyssha gets up and walks over, pulling the hood down to reveal her face. She kneels next to Juniper and whispers in her ear: "Don't worry about Saevire or any of the others. I can deal with them if any of them become too much of a threat. And no, you're not a dog."
She then stands up and motions everyone to sit back down. "I feel we will reach our destination soon, but until then it would be best to sit down and stay quiet."
Lyssha walks back to her seat and sits down, but stares intently at Saevire for a few minutes before drawing her hood back up.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2016, 01:33:43 pm »

"Uuuuuuuuuh..."
*Uuuuuuuuh...*
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2016, 01:36:19 pm »

Juniper stands up, still a little confused, and swiftly walks over to where Lyssha is sitting, immediately claiming the seat next to her.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2016, 01:38:25 pm »

Saevire suddenly falls to the ground, banging his head on the bench as he falls, mumbling incoherrently.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2016, 01:46:15 pm »

Juniper sounds triumphant.

"Yeah! That's what you get for punching me!"

Then, confusion once again crosses her face.

"Wait, why did that happen?"

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2016, 01:52:14 pm »

He starts to get up again.
"Uuuuh, wh- Oh no, NOT AGAIN!"
He suddenly jumps up, and grabs the nearest person, asking
"DID ANYTHING BAD HAPPEN?! DID I KILL ANYONE?! IF SO WHO WAS IT, JERRY, TIMMY, JOHNNY ANY OF THEM?! OH GOD WHAT'S HAPPENED, WHENEVER THIS HAPPENS IT'S ALWAYS BAD NEWS, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME I'M IN JAIL AGAIN, THAT WILL MEAN I'VE BEEN IN JAIL 20 TIMES, AND I'LL HAVE TO CHANGE MY NAME AGAIN! ALL BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID, STUPID, STUPID STAFF, AND MY STUPIDITY WHEN I PICKED IT UP!  OH GOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE DON'T TELL ME I'VE DONE EVERYTHING WRONG! I HATE IT WHEN THIS HAPPENS, HE SHOULD JUST BE CONTENT WITH STAYING IN THE BACK OF MY MIND, BUT NOOOOOOOO, HE JUST HAS TO GAIN CONTROL OF MY BODY! OH GOD, WHAT DAY IS IT, HOW LONG DID HE HAVE CONTROL OVER MY BODY?!"
He starts breathing heavily. He's clearly extremely panicked. And slightly confused.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2016, 01:56:58 pm »

Juniper curls up into a ball reflexively.

"EEEEEEEK, HE'S GONE CRAZY!

PLEASE DON'T PUNCH ME AGAIN!
"

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2016, 01:57:36 pm »

Lyssha pulls her hood back, her eyes sparkling with interest. "Probably about a week. He killed an entire medium-sized guild." Lyssha says to Saevire.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2016, 02:01:35 pm »

At Juniper's reaction.
"... Oh dear."
At Lyssha's answer.
"... OH DEAR!"
He sighs heavily, before sitting down on the bench.
"So I'm a murderer now. I didn't realize he would go that far... and a full week not in control... What have I done..."
He puts his hands to his face, and  it looks like a tear drips down from between them.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2016, 02:03:29 pm »

((Uh.... That just happened.))

Days pass. Then weeks. In the hold, you lose all sense of time, of space. But then, the hatch to the hold opens and you're blinded by the light that emerges.

"ITT'S YOUR LUCKY DAY, MY MOTHERFUCKERS! COME ON DECK AND I'LL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT!"

As you stumble on deck, Timmas continues speaking, caring not for your discomfort.

"Here's the scoop, jackasses! We're moored on Rutgar Island, former home to my old friend, Tomas Rutgar. And as to why it's my "former" friend, well...

Timmas points to a blob in your blurry vision, which as your vision comes into focus, you see to be a corpse, with a hole in his head.

"Before you all freak out and start accusin' me of things, I didn't kill 'im. I prefer poison myself, it leaves less evidence. Now, I know Tomas was up to something real special on this island, right? He said it was a lumber mill, but now we have a way to find out what he was really doing Any questions?"
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 12:55:16 am by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27