Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27

Author Topic: Adventure! (Mission 1, Turn 38: The Update Cometh!) Waitlist Open!  (Read 27680 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure! (A RTD for Wealth and Glory! ...but not your own) [5/6]
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2016, 11:19:38 pm »

I'll take a shield
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2016, 03:30:04 am »

... My items definetely going to be getting a Greatsword and Armour for next mission.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 02:09:17 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2016, 07:56:49 am »

Wait a minute... HEEEEEEEEEEEY, YOU CHANGED THE AMOUNT OF MONEY WE HAVE TO PAY! IT WAS 30,000, BUT NOW IT'S 10,000! THAT MEANS WE'LL GET LESS TIME TO PLAY! Unless we get to keep playing with the same guy after we've payed our dept. Wait, how does that work? Once we've payed our dept do we have to start a new character? Or do we get to keep the same character for other missions?Please say it's the latter.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2016, 08:05:48 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Look into my crystal ball.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 08:25:29 am by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2016, 08:08:03 am »

"my wizard friend here will be able to patch up your wounds, and if your fellow shitbags bring back your corpse on a mission, he’ll revive it"
">Set in a low fantasy universe"
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 08:20:33 am by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2016, 10:11:01 am »

...the forum says that I don't have a message body when responding to your quotes, so I'll just do it here:

You've always had 10,000 gp in debt, but don't worry. You're not getting off the Riptide for a long, looooong time  :P.

Whaaaat? Low fantasy? Idefinitelydidn'tchangethatinthelastfiveminutesrightnow[/lie]

I'll post the mission briefing in a couple of hours, when you get your selected items. Until then, converse amongst yourselves in the hold of the Riptide!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 10:13:19 am by DolosusDoleus »
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure! (A RTD for Wealth and Glory! ...but not your own) Waitlist Open!
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2016, 10:20:14 am »

Saevire is sat on a bench at the very back of the ship's hold, and is the first one to speak up. "So... what did you guys do to get thrown into this? I killed an entire medium sized Adventurer Sub-Guild."

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2016, 10:36:12 am »

Lyssha sits on a bench towards the front of the hold, her face obscured by her cloak's hood. "Failed to pay a debt."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2016, 10:46:56 am »

"They had sold me a very large shipment of goods, to be payed for as they were sold. On the way back to my shop, I was robbed by bandits."
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2016, 11:00:53 am »

He chuckles at Lyssha's answer.
"Typical."

When he hears Sayla's answer he looks up, just barely showing a smile, before looking back down.
"Not surprising."

He seems way too calm about being kidnapped and forced into the hold of a ship. It's kinda creepy.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 11:08:14 am by TankKit »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2016, 11:08:55 am »

Juniper sighs.

"I'm not very smart... I keep on getting conned out of my money...

Then, once I was poor enough, I tried to steal property from the guild. The problem is, I didn't think the plan through at all. There were guards.
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2016, 11:14:22 am »

"Oh really? That would explain why the people at the guild I killed were so protective of their vault."
He chuckles.
"Too protective... it should of made my goal much easier, but no... I will never get my revenge now..."

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2016, 11:18:24 am »

"Went on a drunken rampage during a coronation speech. I don't remember very much of it." Gasozein grins. "It's kind of funny that we seem to have a drunk, a debtor, a victim of a crime, a petty thief... And a mass murderer. Was there a clerical error along the way or something?"

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2016, 11:27:03 am »

At the words, 'mass murderer', he growls. No seriously, he litterally growls like an angry wolf.
"It wasn't murder. And I would reccomend you choose your next words, very, very carefully. We wouldn't want something to happen to you now, would we?"

((Out of character, can I sig that?))
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 11:32:32 am by TankKit »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2016, 11:33:30 am »

"So, I'm the victim, right?

Wait... you meant I was the petty thief... didn't you...
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27