Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 70

Author Topic: DIG: VOTE  (Read 131297 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile

Dive to level 4 and transform the bear into flesh. That will probably inconvenience it.

Spoiler: Jenkens (click to show/hide)
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

Ah, the screaming over the radio starts. Legs waits, while Emissary suddenly realizes he is missing an opportunity to perform his "Hey! Look at me!" distraction technique against a dangerous opponent. He ponders this momentarily, then dismisses the event from his mind. (mind score 20)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Walk down and join the wild melee.  That bear thing should meet the Claw.

Spoiler: Bargthor-47 (click to show/hide)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile

Sifeebt will wrap all his starfish limbs around the thing's head and neck, then attempt to tear it off entirely and throw it at the jerk who's shooting at its head while it's biting him.

He'll also make some kind of starfish battlecry.  Sure, I'll believe that they can't roar, but he's way too badass to not have some sort of battlecry.  Mad clapping maybe?

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

Run back to the bore and get on the cannons. Prep and aim but dont fire this round

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Make sure to keep my distance from the bear now that Joshua is riding shotgun. Only fire once the bear isn't near/on top of starfish dude.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Ok, I'm gonna post this in all my games, it's just a quick explanation of personal circumstances.

I am currently on loan, working in a clinic out of state. I work 7am-5pm, 4 days a week. On the weekday I have off, I take my dad to chemo because he has late stage recurrent pancreatic cancer. When I'm home, I often have to take care of or do chores or errands for my dad. This means that I am pretty cramped for time right now. Posts will continue as often as I can, which will probably be 3-4 times a week I think. I'm just letting everyone know because my posting schedule is gonna be pretty erratic and there may be times when days could go past without a post. Don't worry, I'm not giving up on these games or getting tired of doing them, I'm just busy.

Oh and because I may start posts and have to get up and leave them half finished to come back and finish them later, I'm going to post whenever I start a turn. From that point on, make sure to make a new post, either with a new action or pointing out you edited your action if you want to change your action before the turn is posted. Otherwise, I WILL NOT NOTICE AN EDIT.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Take however much time you need, PW. I'll be eagerly patient.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

You crawl into your basket and [97] FAIL TO DIVE!

Boo! Again! Dive down and calm it down, or failing that help take it down (with lvl. 2 psychic attacks if possible, if not by lvl. 3 physical interaction).

Spoiler: Joshua Abraham Darvaza (click to show/hide)
[72/95] You dive down to the first level, [96/95] But fail to dive to the second. You can see just enough on this level to make out two important things: 1. this creature doesn't see to be natural. Its some sort of artifical soul. How it was made, you have no idea. Also, there's something odd about its anchoring; its affixed to the skull but with a sort of more...vague connection then usual.

Sifeebt will wrap all his starfish limbs around the thing's head and neck, then attempt to tear it off entirely and throw it at the jerk who's shooting at its head while it's biting him.

He'll also make some kind of starfish battlecry.  Sure, I'll believe that they can't roar, but he's way too badass to not have some sort of battlecry.  Mad clapping maybe?

Sy...uh, clicks his starfish heels together and then twists on the bear's neck and head. With one great heave he manages to tear the skull free and crush it in one go. The clay body stops moving as soon as this happens.

Shoot at the skull/head as soon as there isn't a starfish on it

Spoiler: "Razorblade" Rede (click to show/hide)
Dive to level 4 and transform the bear into flesh. That will probably inconvenience it.

Run back to the bore and get on the cannons. Prep and aim but dont fire this round

Make sure to keep my distance from the bear now that Joshua is riding shotgun. Only fire once the bear isn't near/on top of starfish dude.

These actions have been rendered null by Sy's action.

Joshua, you see something very specific: When the skull is destroyed, the spirit within it does not dispate: It instead flees off into the stone and disappears somewhere in the distance.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Steal that damn light! Chase it and make it give me power!

((Piecewise, does the eye disk give +5 transend or no bonus? The rules are conflicted here.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile

Joshua, you see something very specific: When the skull is destroyed, the spirit within it does not dispate: It instead flees off into the stone and disappears somewhere in the distance.
Go down to lvl. 2 and give chase, or try to see where it is going at least.

Failing that, check the area beyond the rubble. What terrors lie there? And does it look like we could safely dig our way through the rubble, or would we have to use the bore/crawler to clear a path?

Oh, and would it be possible to install Tony's lungs and vocal cords into the starfish body in a usable way?

« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 04:59:33 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

((Thanks for letting us know about your personal commitments, PW. we wish you the best with your career and your father. I'm sending up a prayer for you guys, as well.))

Em sits in the crawler.

Legs the Mover drives the crawler into the cavern and attempts to clear debris from the one exit using the crawler4's forelimbs.

Spoiler: Legs The Mover (click to show/hide)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile

((...I am bad at well-wishing, but my heart goes out to you.  I hope the treatment is effective.))

"..."

Now that the bear is dead, stow the head in starfishhammerspace, and then get back to putting the thing into the crawler, along with the spears that had to be yanked out.  Sifeebt has 70 move, I trust him to figure out some way to get a giant clay bear through a hole in the ceiling, or at least the spears.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Steal that damn light! Chase it and make it give me power!

((Piecewise, does the eye disk give +5 transend or no bonus? The rules are conflicted here.))
Lets say +5 to attacks with it, but not to diving anymore.

The light is gone, unfortunately, though if you wanted you could try to chase it...away from the protective influence of the bore.

Go down to lvl. 2 and give chase, or try to see where it is going at least.

Failing that, check the area beyond the rubble. What terrors lie there? And does it look like we could safely dig our way through the rubble, or would we have to use the bore/crawler to clear a path?

Oh, and would it be possible to install Tony's lungs and vocal cords into the starfish body in a usable way?

1. You wanna move into the danger zone beyond the bore? If so We'll count it as you chased after it immediately.

2. Install his lungs in a usable way? Maybe, but the human mouth plays a big part in language production, the cords just create a tone, the mouth shapes it.

((Thanks for letting us know about your personal commitments, PW. we wish you the best with your career and your father. I'm sending up a prayer for you guys, as well.))

Em sits in the crawler.

Legs the Mover drives the crawler into the cavern and attempts to clear debris from the one exit using the crawler4's forelimbs.

Spoiler: Legs The Mover (click to show/hide)
Thanks Oz.

You move in and clear some rubble. A lot of this is solid rock, but you clear enough that someone could crawl in on hands and knees as opposed to on their belly.

((...I am bad at well-wishing, but my heart goes out to you.  I hope the treatment is effective.))

"..."

Now that the bear is dead, stow the head in starfishhammerspace, and then get back to putting the thing into the crawler, along with the spears that had to be yanked out.  Sifeebt has 70 move, I trust him to figure out some way to get a giant clay bear through a hole in the ceiling, or at least the spears.

You load the spears in easily. The bear, well, you shove that in too, though its not in exactly what you would call "Pristine condition"

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Move through the narrow section

Spoiler: Bargthor-47 (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 70