Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70

Author Topic: DIG: VOTE  (Read 129611 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile

1. You wanna move into the danger zone beyond the bore? If so We'll count it as you chased after it immediately.

That far gone already? Ouf, never mind then, we'll probably meet it again later. Instead go touch the cave walls and the bear statue and the mummy and learn as much as I can about the past and what this is all about.

2. Install his lungs in a usable way? Maybe, but the human mouth plays a big part in language production, the cords just create a tone, the mouth shapes it.
We'd install that as well, or failing that just make it so the thing can roar (don't really need to shape the sound if it's just bellowing, right?))

Lets say +5 to attacks with it, but not to diving anymore.
((Well dang.))

Spoiler: Joshua Abraham Darvaza (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile

Ascend to level 1 and chase the light! Shiny shiny wanna eat it.

Spoiler: Jenkens (click to show/hide)
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

*Ahem*
-cough- -cough-

No action.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile

Go do some stealthy starfish scouting down the path.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile

Abstain from action taking for the time
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Play blaster to Joshua's Master for now. Carry him where he wants to go
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

...Nope.

I've had enough of this freaking system and the general loss of interest and meandering. Every time I think of posting I am filled with dread. SO NO!

But you're gonna get underground adventures you mother fuckers. I'm gonna shove them right up your associated orifices. Just you wait...just you wait...

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

(thought I had posted sorry)
Head back down see if I can get some sketches of the cave paintings

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

Welp.
I joined ER, and within a month or two, The Lurker was loose and the universe died.
Joined IH, split the party, killed the game.
Test gamed three different systems for ORO/ER next - all dead.
took me a while to kill Dig, but here we are.

Think I'll stay out of the 888th and that Mad Max with Wizards game, lest I curse them as well.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

To be honest, I think this is a step in the right direction. There were some amazing things about DIG, like the crafting system, but the rolls just felt meh, and the body-switching stuff made death feel a little stupid. Also, we couldn't archaeologise properly because of shamans just knowing everything - didn't like Divers much. Finally, the Bore mechanics weren't too functional, which was partially the fault of the playerbase.
One wheel short of a wagon

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile

i better still be able to play as jenkins
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile

Not sure how the bore mechanics were the fault of the playerbase? Could you explain your thinking on that matter?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

Well, we had to wait for people before moving on, which was boring AF. Also we never really used the cannons much - we seemed kinda reluctant to get the Bore involved.
One wheel short of a wagon

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Currently I'm thinking Cabal is the more dynamic of the two games, and it only makes sense to concentrate effort some.  Particularly if you're under a lot of stress.. go with the games you find fun.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70