Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51]

Author Topic: DIG OOC  (Read 72088 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: DIG OOC
« Reply #750 on: June 06, 2017, 01:21:29 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2KVj2vVxUs

[Randroid mode activated]
What is this? Delaying posts for the sake of the slower posters? Oh no no no, this won't do!

Who are they to deny people their right to self-expression? These contemptible reprobates aren't worth the digital ink they spill on their quaint little posts, bereft of initiative and even less vision.

No independent agent should be held back by the tardiness of others. Glory, and profits, are out there for those with the wits to see them and the balls to claim them!

Only in a Free Market of actions can the individual character celebrate his freedom, shake of the second-hander parasites and reap the bounties of the deep!

[Randroid mode deactivated]

((This objectivist drivel inspired by a comic I recently discovered, pretty interesting insight into Rand's life and how it shaped her philosophy: http://activatecomix.com/162.comic))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: June 06, 2017, 02:11:48 pm »

Early bird gets eaten by deepsea worms.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: June 06, 2017, 02:38:17 pm »

Now you know why I took such a tanky character.  I can go first, there can't be anyone else tougher, barring starfish bodies or whatever.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: June 06, 2017, 03:56:51 pm »

Now you know why I took such a tanky character.  I can go first, there can't be anyone else tougher, barring starfish bodies or whatever.
But undead bodies to not regain Body stat naturally. They are Limited UseTM. Still, the ease with which one is replaced suggests that this is somewhat irrelevant.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: June 06, 2017, 03:59:50 pm »

Oh man, that would have been even more fun to trip the fish into a 70 foot drop then.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: June 06, 2017, 07:54:31 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2KVj2vVxUs

[Randroid mode activated]
What is this? Delaying posts for the sake of the slower posters? Oh no no no, this won't do!

Who are they to deny people their right to self-expression? These contemptible reprobates aren't worth the digital ink they spill on their quaint little posts, bereft of initiative and even less vision.

No independent agent should be held back by the tardiness of others. Glory, and profits, are out there for those with the wits to see them and the balls to claim them!

Only in a Free Market of actions can the individual character celebrate his freedom, shake of the second-hander parasites and reap the bounties of the deep!

[Randroid mode deactivated]

((This objectivist drivel inspired by a comic I recently discovered, pretty interesting insight into Rand's life and how it shaped her philosophy: http://activatecomix.com/162.comic))
(You sound more like Andrew Ryan to me)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: June 07, 2017, 05:38:04 am »

(You sound more like Andrew Ryan to me)[/quote]

Which makes sense, given that he was a Randroid himself!

After all, 'Randroid' just means being an advocate/parrot of Ayn Rand's philosophies, which Ryan certainly was (the name kinda gives it away).

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: October 12, 2017, 07:01:28 am »

How does one join this game? I tried to make sense of the rules, but I can barely comprehend them.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: October 12, 2017, 07:22:24 am »

This game has been dead for four months.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: October 12, 2017, 07:28:58 am »

Yeah, unfortunately this game isn't running anymore. But don't despair!

...Nope.

I've had enough of this freaking system and the general loss of interest and meandering. Every time I think of posting I am filled with dread. SO NO!

But you're gonna get underground adventures you mother fuckers. I'm gonna shove them right up your associated orifices. Just you wait...just you wait...

There is light at the end of this bore tunnel. There is hope...

Or you can join our group in cabal which is currently stuck in an underground tunnel looking for treasure. Underground adventures for assorted motherfuckers.

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51]