Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dwarf fortress discord server?  (Read 2812 times)

Lightningy

• Bay Watcher
  • MOM GET THE CAMERA!!!
    • View Profile
Dwarf fortress discord server?
« on: January 01, 2017, 05:54:25 pm »

Is there one?

If not then all are welcome to https://discord.gg/bmad3JU. Input about what should be added/changed is welcome.

(Also can someone tell me if i am breaking the rules. Feels like advertising but it is DF related, so i am at a loss)
'What is life?', you ask. Fundamentally life is the apotheosis of pointlessness. We live to multiple. But what for? The Endless cycle of carnage pulls hardest on the furthest victim. An inescapable fate; one no one wants but we all desire. The more immoral we become the more ideal we are. A perverse oxymoron. We who live unencumbered but are the most burdened. We fight but at the end it is all for naught, as in life there are no winners; only the undistinguished.

GENERATION 29:
Copy and add 1.

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf fortress discord server?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 06:26:19 pm »

We have threads for bay12 IRC channels, so I don't think that that would be a problem.
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

Lightningy

• Bay Watcher
  • MOM GET THE CAMERA!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf fortress discord server?
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 07:05:07 pm »

We have threads for bay12 IRC channels, so I don't think that that would be a problem.
Ok, thanks for the confirmation.
'What is life?', you ask. Fundamentally life is the apotheosis of pointlessness. We live to multiple. But what for? The Endless cycle of carnage pulls hardest on the furthest victim. An inescapable fate; one no one wants but we all desire. The more immoral we become the more ideal we are. A perverse oxymoron. We who live unencumbered but are the most burdened. We fight but at the end it is all for naught, as in life there are no winners; only the undistinguished.

GENERATION 29:
Copy and add 1.