Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: Chaos Chronicles: The Mad Libs RPG  (Read 11635 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Chaos Chronicles: The Mad Libs RPG
« Reply #120 on: March 06, 2017, 12:02:37 pm »

(erm, my action/turn isn't on the update, that or I'm blind.)
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 06, 2017, 12:18:59 pm »

What?

*reads* ...SON OF A-

Making edits! When I was writing, I was a bit lost in thought.

EDIT: Edited.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 12:37:39 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 07, 2017, 06:57:42 pm »

(To the same guy:) "What does Quinto Gestal have planned for the future?"

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 11, 2017, 06:23:24 pm »

*bump*
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 11, 2017, 07:00:07 pm »

Sam lets out a loud sigh and crosses her arms waiting...she seems quite annoyed...
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 16, 2017, 09:00:21 am »

"Well okay then. Aisha will follow you."

Aisha returns with Agent Red.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 16, 2017, 12:03:18 pm »

I should reply but I don't have the time right now. I'll do it later.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 16, 2017, 06:04:54 pm »

"The great and wonderful Sum Whan thinks not, since the great and merciful Sum Whan does not want to get strangled. However, the great and brilliant Sum Whan says this: it will tell the great and vengeful Sum Whan everything it know about the plot against the queen and the others it works with, or else it will get the sunlight again. This, Sum Whan swears on his latex codpiece."

Keep questioning. If Siesta doesn't comply, go outside and keep the head in the sunlight.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 16, 2017, 08:45:37 pm »

Action: Wait to see if Allan appears to be heading towards the stairs. Should he begin to descend on them, Anglo will use Invoke the Wrathful Gods, reducing her strength by 20 and Constitution by 30 for 20 seconds in an attempt to make him fall down the stairs while wearing heavy armor.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 16, 2017, 09:36:16 pm »

This, Sum Whan swears on his latex codpiece.

I'm sigging this, thank you very much.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 16, 2017, 09:52:54 pm »

Action: Wait to see if Allan appears to be heading towards the stairs. Should he begin to descend on them, Anglo will use Invoke the Wrathful Gods, reducing her strength by 20 and Constitution by 30 for 20 seconds in an attempt to make him fall down the stairs while wearing heavy armor.

Do you mean reducing Allan's strength and CON, or adding onto yours?

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 17, 2017, 07:05:40 pm »

Drop his head and barbarian my way down to the library. Look up the nearest location of Seresta plants.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 21, 2017, 10:17:33 pm »

I should probably update soon, so I'll do it tomorrow when I get back. Just a heads up.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 23, 2017, 07:31:33 am »

I have something to ask: should we get rid of stat bonuses and just do Dice? The former is cool, but if you've added everything up wrong (or just didn't add up due to laziness) then it becomes trivial to do. Thoughts? The battle down there is rolled with a dX (d40), but should we raise or lower that, or keep using stats moving forward? I think that common sense would be a better dictator (a demon would be less mannerable then a human, but more notorious, for example) but that's why I'm asking.

Chaos Chronicles I: The High Crown
The First Day: To Learn Truth

As Dr. Allcright wiggles around in the grip of the Runed Giant, whose scars tell a grim story as he continues his scared tirade, the Red King walks over shaking his head as he intones, his voice booming in its sheer volume as he laughs and then spells out, "Am I supposed to be offended? Foolish man, you're just like all the other nonexistent people in this world. You are going to give me a list of names. The names of everyone in your organization. If you don't make this difficult for me, your death will be quick and painless. If not though...". Taking a pause to make a "tsk" noise as though he were the parent of a disruptive child, he then continues "Oh no, you would not want to do that. In the meantime, we are going to return to the queen for your confession. Just to be certain that you won't run away, I shall break your legs.". Before the Red King can mutilate the bad doctor, he suddenly cries out "But I can't!". The Red King says, "Not cooperating? That's your funeral.", but is stopped by him saying, "No, I mean I literally can't! I-I mean, I said at least ten of each. At m-most, we've gotten into the hundreds! Plus, there's more than just Maladria, I mean, have you seen the Kobolds of Cygnus? There's a lot of them. Plus, there's splinter cells all across the world, plus I assume you want the deserters, for possible leads. All of that adds up to me being unable to perform to even the most basic level! Can't you give me something to lower it down to? Maybe just Quinto Gestoal in the castle, for a start? Or perhaps-" [Strength: 16+6 (Racial)] A sudden snapping sound interrupts him, however, as his mix of organic and clockwork parts creating his legs suddenly cave in and break, courtesy of the Runed Giant. As the pink-haired Giantess grimaces, the silver haired one clapping in joyous applause, The Red King says "Let me figure that out.". They then make their way to the hospital, due to arrive [1] after a stop so as to further coax Dr. Allcright.
((Next Turn))

As wood creaks against the weight of the barefoot footsteps smacking against the floor of the interrogation room, eyes narrowed in thought as questions race through his mind, Captain Elena Etsby turns his head back to the captive Gunter Elh and questions "What does Quinto Gestoal have planned for the future?", making sure to place his shotgun back against the Blaspheme's legs. [Intimidation: 15+20] Gunter Elh suddenly begins twisting in her restraints with an expression of fear plastered on her face, as she screams out "T-They want to control the world-we want to control the world for our master!". Before Elena can say anything, a methodical tapping interrupts him, [Knowledge Check: 9] Which he thinks may be footsteps. Before he can think [Precision: 10+5 (Weapon) v Defense: 18], a bullet smashes through the window of his gunboat, slamming into a table and splintering it. Crouching behind a wall and pulling out his shotgun, Elena waits to think of his next move.

((I do still have an interest in this game, but I'm being more easily distracted then usual, which may be because I have an awful sleep schedule.))
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 07:05:51 am by Greatness942 »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 02, 2017, 11:47:10 am »

*bump*

Hey! I'm so sorry I haven't finished last turn. Things just catch up a bit quick, as well as my terrible sleep and my many distractions. How many of you are still interested in playing?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10