Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: Collapse: An RTD with Blades, Bows, Bandits, and Beasts!  (Read 17025 times)

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
Re: Collapse: An RTD with Blades, Bows, Bandits, and Beasts!
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2017, 05:20:36 am »

"Well I guess there's nothing else to do, especially in these circumstances. I accept."      Accept the alliance
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2017, 11:38:44 am »

"Well I guess there's nothing else to do, especially in these circumstances. I accept."      Accept the alliance
"This is weird... Oh, hello good sir, I suggest an allianc so that we both get out of this alive, agreed?" He has a very british accent. Try to get an alliance with the dwarf ((Bolded Red is what my actions are.))

Next action!
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2017, 01:05:39 pm »

"Do you see an Exit Good Sir? Also, what is your name? Mine's Sir Lootington, and I would explain my job, but you would probabaly think I'm crazy... Let me guess, you want to know anyway?" Try to find an entrance while also making sure we don't get snuck up on.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 03:30:03 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2017, 02:51:27 pm »

"Do you see an Exit Good Sir? Also, what is your name? Mine's Sir Lootington, and I would explain my job, but you would probabaly think I'm crazy... Let me guess, you want to know anyway?" Try to find an entrance while also making sure we don't get snuck up on.

Thought you were red...?

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2017, 03:29:26 pm »

Thought you were red...?
OOPS!
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2017, 04:59:15 pm »

"My name is Andrew. Let's get outa here."   Examine our surroundings.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2017, 11:44:49 pm »

You look around, but the only way out is the hole in the ceiling 20 feet up that you fell through. Four corridors, leading North, South, East, and Northwest, lay around you.

"My name is Andrew. Let's get outa here."   Examine our surroundings.

Refer to above.

Next actions, please!

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Tea-o-Meter: TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2017, 03:21:38 am »

"Hmmm... I suggest we go... Northwest." If he agrees, then go Northwest. If not, i'll have to think of an argument.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2017, 05:53:21 pm »

I agree

Sorry for lateness, busy day

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I agree

Sorry for lateness, busy day
"Hmmm... I suggest we go... Northwest." If he agrees, then go Northwest. If not, i'll have to think of an argument.

The two of you head due Northwest. Soon, you're confronted by another fork in the metaphorical road. One passageway leads East, the other West. A ghostly red light flickers in the Eastward path, accompanied by gurgling. The Westward path is dark, and cobwebs are everywhere.

Next actions!

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Tea-o-Meter: Tea
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2017, 03:37:36 am »

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SPIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEEEEEEEEERSSSSSS!!" He seems absoloutly terrified of the webs, and dashes down the Eastward path.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2017, 11:50:53 am »

"Wait!!! The rumbling... Oh never mind. WAIT FOR ME!!!" Run after him "Great job. We're all gonna die!"

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tea-o-Meter: Tea
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2017, 12:20:36 pm »

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SPIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEEEEEEEEERSSSSSS!!" He seems absoloutly terrified of the webs, and dashes down the Eastward path.

ohgodspiderswhatifthey'repoisionousorwaitisitvenomouseitherwayfuckthat

"Wait!!! The rumbling... Oh never mind. WAIT FOR ME!!!" Run after him "Great job. We're all gonna die!"

When you follow the completely average person, you see him screaming, tearing invisible cobwebs off of himself. The glow and the gurgling comes from a pool of magma that illuminates the room. Scattered bits of furniture are everywhere, lined with books. You go to investigate one, when you step on a pressure plate. Your adventurer sense tingles, and you already know that the lava level is rising without even looking. Of course, you only have time to loot one of the two important looking bookshelves around you. One is made of polished ebony, and fitted with silver trappings. The other is made out of burnished mahogany, and decorated with gold and brass. You only have enough time to reach one before the lava completely engulfs you...

NEXT ACTIONS PLEASE

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2017, 12:27:17 pm »

(What about these actions me and pancaek posted on the last page ? Did you miss 'em or are you saving them for later ?)

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2017, 12:37:03 pm »

(What about these actions me and pancaek posted on the last page ? Did you miss 'em or are you saving them for later ?)

Err... I'm waiting for one other player to post, but it seems like they've left...

I'll do your actions tonight.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10