Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Collapse: An RTD with Blades, Bows, Bandits, and Beasts!  (Read 16851 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: Collapse: An RTD with Blades, Bows, Bandits, and Beasts!
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2017, 01:46:03 pm »

"AAAAAAAAAAAH MAAAAAAAGMAAAAAAAAAA, MAAAGMAAAA SPIIIIIIDEEEEERSSSSS!!!!" OH GOD FUCKING CLIMB AS HIGH AS POSSIBLE DO ANYTHING TO GET AWAY FROM THE MAGMA SPIDERS!! ((My guy's in full panic mode from seeing spiders, so don't expect everything to be the right choice.))
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2017, 04:03:54 pm »

Ebony one, please.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2017, 05:52:18 pm »

"AAAAAAAAAAAH MAAAAAAAGMAAAAAAAAAA, MAAAGMAAAA SPIIIIIIDEEEEERSSSSS!!!!" OH GOD FUCKING CLIMB AS HIGH AS POSSIBLE DO ANYTHING TO GET AWAY FROM THE MAGMA SPIDERS!! ((My guy's in full panic mode from seeing spiders, so don't expect everything to be the right choice.))

MAGMASPIDERS FUCK FUCK DIE DIE NO GET AWAY FROM ME AAAAAAAAAAAA-

you scream and run into a passageway leading... somewhere...?

Ebony one, please.

You look inside, and pull out two important looking books.
You get

Necromancy for Complete Idiots Volume 1
Ancient Travel Symbols

You then scramble out of the room as the magma incinerates both bookshelves.

You find yourself at yet another split path, with one tunnel leading into an area that glows with unearthly light, and the other leading into what looks like a alchemy lab. A crude drawing of a squid is etched into the rock above the alchemy lab tunnel, and a lion is carved above the light tunnel.

NeTXyi AckshunS P:leaaasae
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2017, 10:23:36 pm »

Err... I'm waiting for one other player to post, but it seems like they've left...

I'll do your actions tonight.
Which player are you waiting on? I count all four
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2017, 12:28:15 am »

Since I apparently can't count, you all auto succeed on your actions.

Bernard gleans that Melecrus intends to wait the problems out above, but also that he lived in the crypt before the disaster started.

Vothaeth returns to the camp with the raiders, and learns of a weapons dealer who buys and sells stuff at the Raiders' camp.

Zach arrives at Elzukir's fortress, and is taken prisoner. He wakes up in a cell with Nate. A guard is snoozing outside the cell.

Xiong makes headway towards the copper district, and beats nine kinds of hell out of a thief who happens to try and steal from him, without taking a scratch in return.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2017, 03:23:47 am »

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SPIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" RUN AS FAST AS I CAN , AWAY FROM TH SPIDEKRKDMSL K AAAAAAAAAAH!!
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2017, 08:56:41 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Examine my surroundings
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2017, 12:28:36 pm »

"Nothing left here besides lowlifes and monsters... What has this place come to...", Xiong laments.
He then searches the thief's corpse for anything useful. Once he's done, he makes his way south, trying to find a way in the Electrum district.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 03:33:42 pm by Legendary Marksdorf »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2017, 02:12:12 pm »

"I can't blame you for sitting out the troubles in here at all. Do you have everything we need for yourself and the kid? If not, me and Lance can probably go topside and help you out.

We won't be staying long after we've made sure you've got all you need though. We need to find as many survivors as we can, and maybe figure out a way out of this hellhole. I don't suppose you've been able to use your fancy magic to get some news about what's been happening outside of the city?"

Converse. Ask about if they need anything and if he has any news, as detailed above.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2017, 03:19:59 pm »

Sell the:
Agate ring
Gold ring
Silver necklace
Ornate copper knife
Ornate tin gauntlets
Copper Pike

Find out what I can buy.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2017, 06:32:00 pm »

Open the book about ancient symbols and explain the markings.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2017, 12:31:27 pm »

Sell the:
Agate ring
Gold ring
Silver necklace
Ornate copper knife
Ornate tin gauntlets
Copper Pike

Find out what I can buy.

The shopkeeper throws a pouch of coins your way.
You get

Copper drachma x 27
Silver drachma x 9

The shopkeeper then shows you his wares. He tells you that one silver drachma is equal in value to 10 copper drachmas.

Arrow - bow ammo (2)
Bolt - crossbow ammo (3)
Leather armor - 2 defensive power (275)
Chainmail hauberk - 3 defensive power (400)
Honed bronze longsword (2h sword) - 5.5 attack power (330)
Honed bronze pike (2h spear) - 4.5 attack power, 2 reach (330)
Recurve bow (2h bow) - 2 attack power, 12 reach (270)
Mold-cast crossbow (2h bow) - 3 attack power, 14 reach (330)
Spiked pauldrons - 1.5 defensive power, damages attacking foes (275)
Silver half-mask - 1 defensive power, damages attacking vampires, werecreatures, and underlings (375)
Mysterious scroll - Shifting letters and an image of a skull fill this scroll (2000)
Mysterious scroll - Shifting letters and an image of a snowflake fill this scroll (2000)
Mysterious scroll - Shifting letters and an image of a shield fill this scroll (2000)
Bandage - Restores 10 health (35)
Healing Salve - Restores 25 health (70)

"I can't blame you for sitting out the troubles in here at all. Do you have everything we need for yourself and the kid? If not, me and Lance can probably go topside and help you out.

We won't be staying long after we've made sure you've got all you need though. We need to find as many survivors as we can, and maybe figure out a way out of this hellhole. I don't suppose you've been able to use your fancy magic to get some news about what's been happening outside of the city?"

Converse. Ask about if they need anything and if he has any news, as detailed above.

"I believe that we have everything we need. If you're dead set on going out there, take this."

Melecrus hands you something. It's a vial filled with a strange black shadow.
You get

Shadow vial - magical atom bomb of doooooom

"If you're ever in trouble, smash the vial and run as far as you can. Inside is a small part of the essence of an extremely malignant and powerful being. It won't attack you at first, but you don't want to stick around."

You nod.

"Thanks."

"Not a problem. As for using 'my fancy magic', I don't have that power. I know little of what happens outside my humble abode."

You bid the necromancer and the child farewell and leave the crypt. One skeleton shambles after you. You try to shoo the skeleton away, but they just return. Seems like Melecrus gave you one last parting gift.

I'll keep track of the skeleton's health and the like. He'll replace Lance as your companion in the case that Lance isn't available.

"Nothing left here besides lowlifes and monsters... What has this place come to...", Xiong laments.
He then searches the thief's corpse for anything useful. Once he's done, he makes his way south, trying to find a way in the Electrum district.

You press onwards. It seems that the thief isn't dead, but he's certainly unconscious. You take his dagger so he can do no more harm.
You get

Bronze dagger (1h dagger) - 3 attack power

He doesn't have anything else worth taking. You make it to the border of the Electrum District.

Examine my surroundings

You look around. The cell is rather barren, with a grey stone floor and bars of iron. The cell is held in place by three locks. The guard outside is soundly asleep. A hunk of bread, some cheese, and a jug of water are in your cell, presumably for your nourishment. You sigh, and put your head into your hands. This might be a long wait.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SPIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" RUN AS FAST AS I CAN , AWAY FROM TH SPIDEKRKDMSL K AAAAAAAAAAH!!

wgeifsudh;jgmteih;zsgjknlzfdsdjoipsedrdfsxzkldalikfdsakeilkdilaalfshsiudseijdaklaKSPridkersaoioshlfjaeioaghfu

You blunder into a wall and smash your head on a rock, knocking all of this spider nonsense out of your head.

Open the book about ancient symbols and explain the markings.

You look in the book. The squid has a picture of a wave next to it, and the lion in the book seems to mean... a skull? Huh.

NEimxut IOAHc98yae7f98uoaijs {PKdl;eaksjipe44

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2017, 01:39:20 pm »

Eat if I'm hungry, and wait for someone to come and interrogate us.

Glory to United Forenia!

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2017, 02:12:53 pm »

Tend to my wounds. Find out what jobs I can do around the Raider's camp.

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2017, 02:24:06 pm »

Travel further south into the Electrum district. Once again, be discreet.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 03:35:31 pm by Legendary Marksdorf »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10