Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What additional things would you like to see added?

Character Information sheets for dorfed characters.
- 1 (12.5%)
Lore sheets
- 0 (0%)
Music links for the mood
- 0 (0%)
Descriptions of how some of the mods work from time to time
- 2 (25%)
Kill counts for dorfed people
- 2 (25%)
All of the above
- 3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: The tale of cobaltcopper (Accepting dorfings, MASTERWORK, Pictures, Story!)  (Read 7217 times)

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Edible beserk! now available in masterwork!
    • View Profile

We have Decided to make a third Inn tavern combo. This time, it's going to be in the deep caverns underground

I decided to make a stairway down there, which, honestly, went better than expected. Now people don't have to go through our entire fort to get to that bar. Just down stairs. I am still afraid of the presence of adamantine, however, If we don't mine it, we won't release the horrors it holds inside. We won't make the same mistakes as the old kingdom and Moria...
I am currently trying to comprehend what sick, mad, dwarven mind came up with the fortress name "Lancefondled", because it wasn't me.

Kamani

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello hello hello!
    • View Profile

Moria? Good thing I wasn't a miner there. Mining adamantine. Probably anyway.
Boundworlds: A Multiverse Creation and Exploration Action RPG
Good if you can't focus on a single project long enough to make a full game. Or for making an entire large game, if you feel like it.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Moria? Good thing I wasn't a miner there. Mining adamantine. Probably anyway.

Very careful around the adamantine.

"Whitelighter II Might just be the reincarnation of the first one, as he just did something legendary, which Whightlighter's killer failed to do. Made an awesome artifact." -urist mcwells

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I am currently trying to comprehend what sick, mad, dwarven mind came up with the fortress name "Lancefondled", because it wasn't me.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"News arrived. At the fort of mount Doom, or whatever It's called, In the Old kingdom, Lays a fortress known as Cheesemurdered. The tainted soil, the hail of frozen blood.... All is normal in the old kingdom now. The overseer of cheesemurdered, Sir GigMaster, One hell of a name that is, Says that the wildlife saved the day. A giant cave spider was slain by a Naked mold dog... Odd... Either way, The people of cheesemurdered have our support, and We will assist them if we can." -Urist Mcwells

"Oh, before I forget, The local dwarven government got us to join them. With some hard consideration, I nominated Ryukan to be chosen as baron."

(this guy does cheesemurdered. Not me. https://www.twitch.tv/oaogigmaster )

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile

Pure platinum? Whazzat?

I don't think you highly value crowns, so what use is a legendary metalcrafter?

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pure platinum? Whazzat?

I don't think you highly value crowns, so what use is a legendary metalcrafter?

Refined native platinum via masterwork. It's better platinum.

And cooler

Anyways, I'm going to be mainly studying for a while, and probably playing a bit of dnd, so updates might not be as frequent. exams yo

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ryukan Is Baron. It says baroness, but that's because the document writer was high on some new world substance, and it was kept in as a joke. (I dont have a clue. Ryukan was male last time I checked ingame)

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm getting better with screenshots now, I think.

"Not much to report. However, Baron/Baroness/Whatever you want to call them Ryukan has a cluster of rooms set up... ANd I just now realized the miners dug it specifically to look like a penis.
Damn it/

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The elves are beginning to hate us for our treecutting. Oh, so you don't get pissed over the old kingdom being destroyed, But you get pissed over us cutting our OWN TREES? Those fucking hypocrites only sell wooden goods. They cut trees too. If it's a war they want, It's a war they get."

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile

Don't see any elves there, though.

What are these things, though?

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't see any elves there, though.

What are these things, though?

It's a custome tileset.
The one on the top is a crematory, I burn things that I really don't need there.
The one on the bottom is a sign which has leaves on it.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It has been too long. I have not wrote about the status of this fortress for quite a long time... It seems that there aren't many civilians... I'm stopping bar opperations in the underground caverns, along with limiting and containing most other opperations down there, due to casualties. It seems that there arent many people coming to the fort... Bummer... Anyways, I'll be back to my reports soon..."

Kamani

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello hello hello!
    • View Profile

Good, the fortress is still here! I wonder if I am still alive? Oh, but what happened to the dwarves who were "opposed to life"?
Boundworlds: A Multiverse Creation and Exploration Action RPG
Good if you can't focus on a single project long enough to make a full game. Or for making an entire large game, if you feel like it.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good, the fortress is still here! I wonder if I am still alive? Oh, but what happened to the dwarves who were "opposed to life"?
Not sure if you're alive or not. Not sure what the opposed to life was about either...
But for now... I have an update.

"I... I can't belive it... The things I've sseen today... How has society fallen so far in only a few decades.... We were raided by some enemies. an army. I was expecting kobolds or some form of beast men, possibly even men or elves. The majority of the invading forces were... Dwarves. I even recognized a few. They came at us with no mercy, with a hail of arrows. We lost many brave souls to those bastards... I Must improve my defenses to prevent this from happening again... Bastards.... Someone illustrated the aftermath.... It looks like something out of a horror story. If we can't face off against a small invading force... how are we going to survive when we're attacked by a more threatening force..."

I have no clue why or how. The invaders were mainly dwarves, and I pissed off no dwarven civs. What the hell happened?

Also, everyone who was dorfed survived, although they are injured. Going to have to update the dwarves page though

« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 11:03:25 pm by ReynTheLord »

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Before this, I forgot to mention something. My old friend "Gigmaster", as he was always the heart of a party and one hell of a bard, but mainly a tactical genius, reunited with me. He was a crazy old dwarf, always finding ways to test the limits of dwarven survival capability. However, he met his match in trying to reclaim the old kingdom... And fled here with keyboardcrusher. After the massacre, he became mayor.... And apparently, his true life dream was just to make some form of art which would immortalize him in culture... which he did.... I'm glad he's back. Could use his help as of lately"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6