Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: (1)Alpha 1: Evo-Science: Sally (SG)-Turn 8.1: Real  (Read 2626 times)

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
(1)Alpha 1: Evo-Science: Sally (SG)-Turn 8.1: Real
« on: January 06, 2017, 05:34:49 am »

You, are Sally. Sally is a science project of Evo-Industries, specifically Alpha 1. You are a very simple creature at the moment, nothing but a purpley-bluish coloured cat, who has elongated claws and is a succesful experiment of Alpha 1. Once, you were just a little mouse, who had been experimented on by Alpha 3 to have cat-like intelligence. Alpha 1 gave you the abillity to evolve into a better creature, based on what you eat. Unlike Alpha 3, however, Alpha 1 doesn't think you're just some test subject to experiment on, Alpha 1 understands that you are an intelligent creature, and has looked after you for a year. When you become a cat, you gained monkey-like intelligence, and they know that. They also know that, for that science project to move on, they have to let you out into the wild. So, they gave you a camera with adjustable straps that automaticaly fit whatever is wearing it, and realsed you into the jungle planet Truncatis-3. Now, what will you do?

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Evolution Tree (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sally Stats (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 03:52:51 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (1)Alpha 1: Evo-Science: Sally (SG)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 05:35:33 am »

Reserved for Evolution Infomation.

Spoiler: Tier 1 Evolution (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tier 2 Evolutions (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 03:49:19 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 05:37:40 am »

Beastiary:
Spoiler: Tier One Animals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 03:38:35 pm by TankKit »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HANG ON, THIS IS IN RTD! OOPS! DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MOVE THIS TO FORUM GAMES AND ROLEPLAYING INSTEAD OF ROLL TO DODGE

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile

This may sound crazy (I AM currently an escaped lunatic, after all), but maybe you could make this an RTD. Make the scientists have made multiple Sallys (they don't all HAVE to be called Sally), and have one cat per player. It would allow us to see multiple different routes of evolution, instead of sticking to only one in your planned suggestion-game form.

But what do I know?
Edit: Technically, the RTD board is UNDER the Forum Games and Roleplaying board. So you're OK! ;)
Edit2: Too late now. Observe Surroundings, particularly for food and shelter.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 12:57:47 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2017, 01:37:13 pm »

K, it's moved now. Also, if Sally 1 dies, then Alpha 1 will just replace her with something else, potentially starting a whole new path of evolution!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 01:44:24 pm by TankKit »

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2017, 01:59:35 pm »

Scale a tree and smell for small creatures to eat.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2017, 02:20:35 pm »

Turn Onw:

First, you decide to observe your surroundings, trying to find any food and shelter, and find that food seems abundant, particularly small, scaly mouse-like creatures, which a voice from a microphone on your camera sais are called Skimples, and that a shelter in the nearbye area would be ideal, for the moment. You also decide to scale a tree looking for something else, you also smell for small creatures to eat, and smell alot of smells, the most notable one is one that smells of the cheese you used to eat when you were just a little mouse...

Spoiler: Sally's Stats. (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 02:47:58 am by TankKit »

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2017, 02:27:52 pm »

Eat a bunch of the Skimples by stabbing them in the eyes with your claws, then find a shaded tree for shelter.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2017, 02:30:53 pm »

Try to locate the source of the smell. Might be a superior food to the 'mice'(don't want to devolve, which could be the case), or, if I'm unlucky, a predator, trying to lure us in. If there are multiple routes there, take a safer route without taking too much of a detour.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (1)Alpha 1: Evo-Science: Sally (SG)-Turn 1: Homely Smells.
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2017, 02:33:20 pm »

((Impossible to Devolve.))

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (1)Alpha 1: Evo-Science: Sally (SG)-Turn 1: Homely Smells.
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2017, 02:58:35 pm »

Okay then. In that case, conceal claws (unless in tree) and act friendly toward mice, as to get a better look at/ understanding of them. THEN I'll kill 'em. If ruse doesn't work, kill normally.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2017, 03:36:53 pm »

Turn Two:

First you try to be friendly with the mice, and you manage to learn that you have extremely similiar languages. They seem to like you, and they are extremely good diggers and builder, they could prove usefull in the future, so you decide to ask them if they know where to eat. You discover that if one of them gets an illness, they will usually leave the ill Skimples alone, and they say you can eat them if you want because ill Skimples are a disgrace to their kind. So, they can also be 'farmed'... you eat the ill Skimples, knowing that illnesses won't affect you from when Alpha 2 gave you immunity to illness. They are very tasty. You feel like you are halfway to evolution! Oh, and it turns out the source of the cheese was a cheese plant, which you decided to eat. You feel like you are close to evolution. ((Note: You got extremely lucky with rolls, you litteraly rolled everything perfectly.))

Spoiler: Sally's Stats. (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 02:48:22 am by TankKit »

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (1)Alpha 1: Evo-Science: Sally (SG)-Turn 2: Lucky Rolls.
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2017, 04:07:59 pm »

Kill any flying predators trying to eat the mice and eat the flying predators.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (1)Alpha 1: Evo-Science: Sally (SG)-Turn 2: Lucky Rolls.
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2017, 11:54:19 pm »

Ask the Skimples if there are any other creatures that they have seen around.
Pages: [1] 2 3