Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Roll to Level Up III - Turn 2: ClassMart™: For All Your Vocational Needs!  (Read 14922 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Waitlist me please (or put me in the game, if there's a slot available).

Name: ATHATH the Great
Class: Luckomancer
Color: Black
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 11:56:18 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile

Waitlist me please (or put me in the game, if there's a slot available).

Name: ATHATH the Great
Class: Luckomancer
Color: Changes on the whims of the GM and myself.

Can the text color change in the middle of a sentence? Can it?!
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Edit: Looking at the original Roll to Level Up (http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=140409.0), will we get a Basic Gear set for our profession at our first level-up?
Nope.

no

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

no
That's too bad...

Edit: Now, the only one left is Ardent Debater, our Barbarian. Wonder how he'll hack n' slash this time.
Edit2: Varies sent him a neat little letter. Not in-game, though. A bit of a meta PM.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 05:10:27 pm by OceanSoul »
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

While we're waiting for Ardent Debator, EP, will there be any form of multi-classing? Either way, guys, if your characters COULD multi-class, would they? And if they did, what extra class would you choose? I, personally, would go with..Monster Magus. I see it as calling upon/invoking the power of monsters. Would give me some range, and would make sense for Varied to know a lot about monsters; each one would be another powerful form she could call upon.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

While we're waiting for Ardent Debator, EP, will there be any form of multi-classing?
Maybe. I want to keep most of the unrevealed mechanics a surprise, so the answer to questions like this one is almost always going to be "spoilers".

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

While we're waiting for Ardent Debator, EP, will there be any form of multi-classing?
Maybe. I want to keep most of the unrevealed mechanics a surprise, so the answer to questions like this one is almost always going to be "spoilers".
I expected this or flat-out denial, and I only thought about multi classing from the Dream World thing from the original.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fixed my color.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"OH FUCK, MY ARM."

Inject the strength formula into my stump, hoping for a pain numbing effect.
Errrr, This is annoying
I Rush the Ork, When I'm Somewhat Closer I cast Decay on his legs.

"RAAAGH! NOW THRAGNAR NAZZASH IS ANGRY! THRAGNAR NAZZASH CHOP LITTLE MEN TO PIECES WITH AXE!"

THRAGNAR NAZZASH GOES INTO A RAGE AND CHOPS OFF THE LITTLE GREEN MAN'S HEAD WITH AXE! THEN THRAGNAR NAZZASH CHOPS OFF LITTLE SMELLY WITCH-MAN'S HEAD WITH AXE!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 09:10:34 am by Ardent Debater »

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is it too soon to BUMP?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is it too soon to BUMP?
Maybe a little bit; I'm pretty busy during the week, so updates are going to be sporadic. I'll try to post one later today, but no promises.

Edit: I'm working on it since Sunday, so it's not like the game is dead or anything.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 01:41:08 pm by Elephant Parade »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name: Supergod
Class: Overdeity of All Creation
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name: Supergod
Class: Overdeity of All Creation

...Have fun balancing this one, EP!

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Waitlist :3)

Name : Takahiro
Class : Sumo

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

..It's been over a week since we had all the player actions. Please don't be dead..

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7